Great Western Railway & Great Plains Express Engineering Consortium
$800 million for Land Acquisition & Lay-out
Dwight Beranek, Railroad Designer, Army Corps of Engineers,
William Herzog, Herzog Railroad Construction
Paul Copeland, Beatty-Balfour Rail Inc.
William M. Stout, Atlas Railroad Construction
Jeffrey M. Levy, Railworks Inc
Lorenzo Simonelli, GE Transportation
John Cavanaugh, Electro-Motive Diesel Inc.
Jens Soeby, Vestas Wind Systems
John Krenicki, Jr., GE Energy,
WSC Headquarters & 21 Plantations Consortium
$200 million for Land Acquisition & Lay-out
Michael Graves, Michael Graves Associates, Architect for Cheyenne, WSC
Headquarters, Great Hall Design for 21 Plantations, 31 Passenger &
Freight Train Stations
Wes Jackson, The Land Institute, Plantation Perennials
Prof. Joseph Thomasson, Ft. Hays State University, Greenhouses & Great
Plains Horticulture
Ernie Els, 18-Fairway Plantation Design
Retief Goosen, 18-Fairway Plantation Design
Proposed Honorary, Project Consultants
Mayor of Pueblo, Dave Galli
Mayor of Colorado Springs, Lionel Rivera
Mayor of Denver, John Hickenlooper
City Manager of Greeley, Roy H. Otto
City Manager of Ft. Collins, Darin Atteberry
Governor, C.L. Otter
Mayor of Idaho Falls, Jared Fuhriman
Chairman of Ft. Hall/Pocatello, Alonzo A. Coby
Mayor of Wichita, Carl Brewer
Governor, Brian Schweitzer,
Mayor of Billings, Ron Tussing
City Manager of Bozeman, Chris Kukulski
Mayor of Butte, Paul Babb
Governor, Dave Heineman,
Mayor of Lincoln, Chris Beutler
Governor, John Hoeven,
Mayor of Fargo, Dennis Walaker
Governor, Brad Henry
Mayor of Oklahoma City, Mick Cornett
Governor, Mike Rounds,
Congresswoman Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin
Mayor of Sioux Falls, Dave Munson
Governor, Rick Perry,
Congressman, Ron Paul
Mayor of McAllen, Richard F. Cortez
Mayor of Laredo, Raul G. Salinas
Mayor of Del Rio, Efrain V. Valdez
Mayor of Midland, Wes Perry
Mayor of Lubbock, Tom Martin
Mayor of Amarillo, Debra McCartt
Mayor of Logan, Randy Watts
Mayor of Ogden, Matthew R. Godfrey
Mayor of Salt Lake City, Ralph Becker
Mayor of Provo, Lewis K. Billings
Governor, Dave Freudenthal,
Mayor of Cheyenne, Jack Spiker
Mayor of Laramie, Klaus Hanson
Mayor of Casper, Paul Bertoglio
Mayor of Sheridan, Dave Kinskey

Distinguished Friends,

With Afghanistan, Iraq & Korea smoldering like Trade Towers 1, 2 & 7, their sudden collapse would add another few million citizens to the ranks of the unemployed.

As only Land-based Jobs Programs are likely to gainfully employ so many, we return, once again to the

1. Roadside, Forest-thinning projects in the Rockies,

2. Railroad-building projects in the Interior West (with cross-ties provided by the Roadside, Forest-thinning projects...& not least of all...

3. The establishment of County-owned & operated, Community Plantations...Standard-spec at 160 Acres & featuring 18 agricultural Fairways in all Counties currently growing Corn or Cotton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_waterways_of_the_United_States

The Blue Bands on this map, I am convinced, represent the Heartland of the original American State...an agricultural, Inland Empire, that existed from around the year 1000 to 1300 or even to 1400...

It was an Aztec-administered Plantation Empire, headquartered near E. St. Louis, Illinois, with a reach that extended from the Rockies to the Atlantic.

It is because of this State, that our North American Indians learned Agriculture...the cultivation of Beans, Squash, Tomatoes, Chilis...& not least of all, Corn & the Nixtamalization of Corn..

Back in the days of the Aztec-North, Empire, the Mississippi, Missouri & its tributaries were all wild...& like the Nile, back when it was wild, laid down blankets of silt on the bottomlands in the wake of an annual Inundation.

Unlike the ancient Egyptians, however...who had oxen & plows, North American Indians relying as they did on the wooden, Planting Stick, relied, especially, on a centain depth of silt.

While the Egyptians, it appears, were able to kick back, & live on islands in the middle of the swollen Nile during four months of Inundation, American agriculturalists on the Mississippi, especially those living below Cape Girardeau, were hard pressed to live within 40 miles of the wild Mississippi.

Thus the Mississippi today, is thoroughly dammed & levied...(& so,today, is the Nile).

Reviving agriculture along the Blue Zone today would be for reasons of transportation rather than natural soil fertility...Life being a series of trade-offs.

Plantations bordering the navigable Blue Bands would be served by the "Veterans Administration Mississippi River Ordnance...a fleet of at least a hundred motorized barges run by the VA & recently-returned veterans.

Environmental clean-up on 12,000 miles of inland waterway would make sure there was always work to be done.

As "Commodore" for this Brown-water Navy, I would nominate former Navy Seal & Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura.

The motorized barges could serve Community Plantations through a system of narrow-gauge railroads...the 6-foot cross-ties also coming from the Rockies.

"Medium-speed standard-gauge rail & Low-speed, narrow-gauge rail" are what we are looking at here.

"High-speed Rail" being for those in an awful hurry.

The Plantations on the Mississippi River system above Cape Girardeau...the Missouri, the Illinois & the Ohio would come under the direction of Colonel Will Allen of Milwaukee...while those of the system below Cape Girardeau...the Tennessee, Cumberland, Arkansas, Ouachita, Red & the Gulf Intracostal Waterway would come under the direction of Colonel Levon Helm.(who hails from a town I've never heard of).

Not Your Average Joe

Back during the campaign for the Republican nomination for President, noted, Mormon Mitt Romney was asked what he thought of the statement in the Book of Mormon that the Garden of Eden was to be found in Jackson County, Missouri...a County traversed by the Missouri River.

From what I could tell, Romney ducked the question...so let me give it a go.

Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church, in my opinion, had a gift not unlike the "Sleeping Prophet" Edgar Cayce...namely the ability to "witch" archaeological sites, much like those with an ability to "witch" water underground. Anyone with a gift as rare as that is going to have little trouble attracting a following.

There was, however, a difference between the two Prophets.

When Cayce claimed that the Secrets of the Sphinx & Pyramids could be found in a chamber located beneath the paws of the Sphinx, he knew, at least from pictures, where the Sphinx was & what it looked like.

In recent years, a noted seismographer, Thomas Dobecki did readings around the Sphinx...& sure enough, beneath the paws of the Sphinx there is a rectangular chamber some 15 feet under ground. This chamber, sadly, has yet to be explored.

"Bokra fil Mishmish" (as they say down there).

When Joseph Smith claimed he sensed the presence of the "Garden of Eden" while viewing a certain landscape in Jackson County Missouri, what I believed he sensed, was the site of a former, major, landscaped, Aztec Plantation, dating to maybe the year 1300.

We know from the astronomical Serpent Mound on the Ohio River, that not everything Aztec was located in E. St. Louis.

With only the Bible as a reference, however, & having no idea of the former Aztec, "Inland Empire", Smith could only imagine it to be the "Garden of Eden".

If, in other words, Edgar Cayce had been unaware that the Sphinx be in Egypt & all he had to go by was the Bible, he might well have placed the Sphinx in Mesopotamia.

Abdel Baset al-Megrahi

You that look pale & tremble at this chance,
That are but mutes or audience to this act,
Had I but time...this fell sergeant, Death,
Is strict in his arrest...O I could tell you...
But let it be. Horatio, I am dead;
Thou livest; report me and my cause aright
To the unsatisfied.

The Tuned-in People, by now, All know...

1. Who carried out the Lockerbie bombing of Pan Am 103.

2. Why it was carried out, &

3. How it was carried out.

Alas, Americans, at the moment, tend not to be in that number.

According to the Official Mythology, one Abdel Baset Ali al-Megrahi, the Head of Security for Libyan Airlines, being at the time in Malta, put together a bomb made of 12 ounces of Semtex connected to a Timer...wrapping the bomb in one of his T-shirts, & locking it in a Samsonite suitcase, he sent the ensemble on its way, as Unaccompanied Luggage, to Pan Am 103 at Heathrow Airport in London, by way of Frankfurt, Airport, fully expecting it to clear Security in Frankfurt.

In the immortal words of Judge Judy..."Look at my forehead. Do you see the word "STUPID" written across it?"

The "Semtex" part, actually, is correct...but there was no "Timer". The bomb was set off by a barometric trigger designed activate when the Pan Am flight reached the height of 31,000 feet...which it did.

The reason the bomb got through Frankfurt Airport was that a certain, Turkish, baggage handler, working for Pan AM, was paid to switch one Samsonite suitcase for another he had in his locker...which he did.

Abdel Baset al-Megrahi had nothing to do with it...which is the reason he received a Hero's Welcome upon his arrival in Tripoli...not because "the Libyans thought he did a great job bringing down Pan Am 103".

This fine distinction was lost on our President & Secretary of State, who I fear may give my native Illinois a reputation as a "Land of Rubes".

"Why is a toothbrush, not called a 'teethbrush"?

"Because it was invented in Illinois"

Ha Ha Ha

The so-called "Evidence" that convicted Megrahi consisted of a T-shirt of the sort sold in Malta, that contained a fingernail-sized piece of a Timer of the sort used in Libya (maybe to boil eggs) found by "someone walking in a forest" near Lockerbie.

There was supposed to have been more such "Evidence", but, as, the Defense was never allowed to see it, who can say that Megrahi was even given a trial?

Megrahi is said to have but three months to live...& a dying wish to clear his name.

The way this should be done is for Libya & the Arab League to hold a proper trial in Tripoli, to be shown live on "Al Jazeera English"...one in which the Defendant wouldl be allowed to defend himself.

Best regards,

Boulder, Neo Confederate

David Yuhas

p.s.

Just as Mikhail Gorbachev was succeeded by rough-hewn Man of the People, Boris Yeltsin, one might expect Barack Obama to be succeeded by Jesse Ventura.

We look in on our new President's first press conference..

J.V. I call on Amy Goodman of "Democracy Now"

A.G. Mr. President, about how many times, would you guess, that your Vice President has smashed a chair over your head?

J.V. A good question, Amy. Alas, my memory is not what is used to be....but as my Second in Command is here with me today...let me just ask him.

What do you think, Hulk? How many times?

p.p.s.

Jesse Ventura Takes on Wall Street

http://tnaron.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/jesse-ventura-wrestling1.jpg

p.p.p.s.

YouTube - Trace Adkins - Ladies Love Country Boys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHK6CrNJTQw&NR=1)

p.p.p.p.s.

Q: "Snow" in Leptis Magna?

A: "Nix"