PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to the AFP's "Defending American Dream" Conference in DC on OCt 5?

R_Harris
09-28-2007, 01:48 PM
The AFP (Americans for Prosperity, I believe) is sponsoring an economic summit in Washington, DC on October 5 at the Mayflower Hotel. Ghooliani, Romney, Thompson, McCain, Brownback, and our own Ron Paul will be at the summit.

The focus of the summit will be on how government spending and taxes should be reduced. That is ALL the summit will focus on.

Ron should SHINE at this event. He should hit the ball out of the park on every issue.

Will anybody on this forum be attending this event? PLEASE someone say yes. A report on how he did would be GREAT.

(I would assume C-SPAN would probably cover this live, but I don't know if there is any TV coverage or not . . . )

ksuguy
09-28-2007, 04:27 PM
We hit the local AFP event last month and handed out slim jims. Got a lot of positive responses.

johnscr
09-28-2007, 06:42 PM
We hit the local AFP event last month and handed out slim jims. Got a lot of positive responses.

Yeah we just did the same last night. This is a really great organization and a good source of Ron Paul supporters I would encourage everybody to attend one of their local presentations