PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Swine Flu Shot will you take $1,000 fine per day

Dianne
08-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Just curious, if your state follows suit with Mass and fines you $1,000. per day and prison if you don't take a shot that is not even out of the lab yet... what will you do?

____ Take the shot

____ Tell your state to get *ucked

_____ Move to another state

_____ Leave the USSR... I mean the USA

tonesforjonesbones
08-27-2009, 07:57 PM
well i can't ;mark my option..tones

Dianne
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Damn I messed this up... Can someone with more computer savvy than I post the poll questions... I am dying to see the result.

disorderlyvision
08-27-2009, 07:59 PM
__x__ Tell your state to get *ucked

Jeremy
08-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I would move or refuse to pay (and therefore be involuntarily caged).

roho76
08-27-2009, 08:06 PM
You forgot the "I will grab it out of their hands and stab them in the eye with it" option.

Dianne
08-27-2009, 08:12 PM
Can someone please create a new poll... don't know why mine is not working; but would like to see responses from everyone as to what they will do if their state mandates taking an experimental drug or face a $1,000. per day fine and/or imprisonment.

jmag
08-27-2009, 08:31 PM
I don't think they will try to mandate this on an armed and ornery populace. They already have millions of idiots lining up to volunteer. They should cut their wins.

Dr.3D
08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Can someone please create a new poll... don't know why mine is not working; but would like to see responses from everyone as to what they will do if their state mandates taking an experimental drug or face a $1,000. per day fine and/or imprisonment.

You can do it yourself.

1. click on the [New Thread] button.
2. Fill in the title text box.
3. Fill in the text of your post.
4. scroll down to where it says [Post a Poll] near the bottom of the page.
5. click on the check box next to [Yes, post a poll with this thread.]
6. put the number of poll options: in the text box.
7. submit the new thread.
8. fill in the poll options when the screen shows to do so.

RoamZero
08-27-2009, 10:36 PM
I dont understand. Aren't states legally required to provide exceptions for vaccines? If everyone is forced then that leaves an individual with the option to sue should anything go wrong, from my understanding.

Working Poor
08-27-2009, 11:01 PM
I dont understand. Aren't states legally required to provide exceptions for vaccines? If everyone is forced then that leaves an individual with the option to sue should anything go wrong, from my understanding.

Oh no my friend the gov has taken care of that by making the companies making this vaccine exempt from prosecution or accountability should major side effects occur.:eek:

Mitt Romneys sideburns
08-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Oh no my friend the gov has taken care of that by making the companies making this vaccine exempt from prosecution or accountability should major side effects occur.:eek:

yea, since its a "national emergency", they will have to go around all that silly legal stuff

JeNNiF00F00
08-27-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't plan on getting one. Last time I had a flu shot was in 1995 and it made me sicker than I have ever been in my life.

Standing Like A Rock
08-27-2009, 11:10 PM
You forgot the option of paying off the Doctor who is supposed to be giving you the shot to not give you the shot but say that you did.

roho76
08-27-2009, 11:32 PM
Good thing I have a good minded doctor. She tells me she sits alone at lunch. None of the other doctors will hang out with her and they are over at the other tables getting preyed on by the Pharm companies. I also told her that I would pay her under the table for medical care if this death care patrol legislation goes through. She agreed. I feel like I can talk to her about anything and I love her for that. She is my doctor.

SimpleName
08-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Didn't even know Massachusetts was doing this. UGH! More vaccines. Just what we needed.

Reason
08-28-2009, 02:09 AM
follows suit with Mass

Link?

WTF are you talking about?

jkr
08-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Tell your state to get *ucked

FrankRep
08-28-2009, 07:28 AM
1.) I'd move away.
2.) If I can't move; I'll refuse to take the shot.

qwerty
08-28-2009, 07:30 AM
YouTube - Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgz1eOZmKY)

LittleLightShining
08-28-2009, 07:48 AM
http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Photo_of_Day/09_Photos/090826.bad.medicine.jpg

Bruno
08-28-2009, 08:06 AM
Fine for me, please. thank you.

InterestedParticipant
08-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Just curious, if your state follows suit with Mass and fines you $1,000. per day and prison if you don't take a shot that is not even out of the lab yet... what will you do?
They create a dialectic and well follow along like those are our only choices. I'm insulted by this.

This is not the behavior of independent free thinking individuals, we are not rats with only 2-ways to go in a maze. We will ignore these draconian laws and throw-off this tyrannical government.

pcosmar
08-28-2009, 08:29 AM
The poll is missing options. I am glad I am not in Mass., but I am sure that this will show up in other places.
I will not take the shot. I will resist.
Jail, maybe. I've been there before. I will organize resistance inside.
Death, maybe. That has been attempted before too. I will die when it is time.
I will resist.

ScoutsHonor
08-28-2009, 08:49 AM
the poll is missing options. I am glad i am not in mass., but i am sure that this will show up in other places.
I will not take the shot. I will resist.
Jail, maybe. I've been there before. I will organize resistance inside.
Death, maybe. That has been attempted before too. I will die when it is time.
i will resist.

+1000

Elwar
08-28-2009, 09:23 AM
You know, this is an interesting question and I was up against a similar question a few years ago.

When I was born I was never vaccinated. My father is a Chiropractor and knew how harmful vaccines (especially back then) were for children.

I went without any vaccines my whole life...until a few years ago.

I had an opportunity to go work in Iraq doing the exact same thing I do right now, but making between $250k-$300k. Sure it was in Iraq and all that but as a computer geek I was just working at a desk there just as I would be here. I liked that my first $80k wasn't taxxed and I wanted to get ahead of things financially before our huge debt required higher income taxes (I figured if I paid off my house and car I could take a lower paying job under the table).

So, I'm getting ready to go to Iraq, I took the job and left my old job. They send me to get all of my gear and get my physicals etc.

Then I get hit with the biggy...I had to get my vaccinations up to date. I spoke with the nurse in charge of the shots and told her my situation and she hadn't ever run into someone who didn't want their shots but she was cooperative and let me put it off while she talked to the people above her. At the same time (for about two weeks) I checked into laws and ways to get around it. The military finally got back to me and said "No shots, no deployment". Then the VP of my company was on the phone with my boss's boss and then he was on the phone with my boss and finally my boss called me asking what was going on, saying I was refusing my shots.

In the end I sucked it up, I got my shots. So for me, it was worth $250k to get some poisons injected into me. Fortunately the nurse who had been very kind through the whole process only gave me the bare neccessity shots that they required (though that was 8 shots). I didn't have to take the Anthrax or smallpox.

So...if it came down to paying $1k a day or get the swine flu vaccine...I doubt I'd last long.

I mean, sure it's good to think you'll stand up for things you believe in...but when it comes down to it, you have to look at the bigger picture and weigh standing up for your principles with screwing up your life.

I mean...I pay my taxes even though I don't believe in them. That's basically accepting being a slave. The consequences of not paying them outweigh my willingness to stand up for my principles.

I give a lot of credit though to those principled people are willing to take a hit to take a stand.

Though most people are figuring that the government will be rounding us up like the jews in Germany, forcing us into hospitals like cattle. Which is when we would fight...but they wouldn't do that, they'll come up with better methods...something where you'll have to make that same choice I did. They'll probably outlaw people from being in public without vaccinations, including businesses and companies...and you'll have to choose between your job or getting vaccinated. It won't be about resisting...it'll be about you voluntarily going to get vaccinated as a choice between going bankrupt or taking the poison.

Reason
08-28-2009, 10:17 AM
The basis for this thread is complete bullshit.

Email I sent last night.

--

Have you heard anything about possible bills having anything to do with any attempt to make the H1N1 vaccine mandatory?

I ask you since I saw your article concerning the topic and thought you might know if the rumors are BS or not.

http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2009/08/13/state_asks_volunteers_to_aid_flu_vaccinations/?s_campaign=8315

Thank You!

--

28 August 2009
10:40 a.m.

Good morning, Mr. <removed> -- and thank you for writing.

As luck would have it, I was at the US Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention this week and pointedly -- and repeatedly -- posed this
question. And several officials said emphatically that there are no plans
for mandatory vaccinations, nor could they imagine a scenario under which
shots would be made mandatory.

Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Boston Globe

dannno
08-28-2009, 10:22 AM

Email I sent last night.

--

Have you heard anything about possible bills having anything to do with any attempt to make the H1N1 vaccine mandatory?

I ask you since I saw your article concerning the topic and thought you might know if the rumors are BS or not.

http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2009/08/13/state_asks_volunteers_to_aid_flu_vaccinations/?s_campaign=8315

Thank You!

--

28 August 2009

Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Boston Globe

That is why laws are written ambiguously, so that they can be forced ambiguously. It's a lot easier to convince health officials and everyone that vaccinations will become mandatory once the problem is perceived to be out of hand. It will seem like the best idea, to all of the sheople. When they realize that they can do so lawfully due to the current wording of the laws that they are working on, then they will do it.

mconder
08-28-2009, 10:25 AM
I think all states have religious exemptions and I would use that. If that didn't work, I would definitely move out of Colorado and curse them as I left.

mconder
08-28-2009, 10:31 AM
So, I'm getting ready to go to Iraq, I took the job and left my old job.

Hey dude, I'm in IT. I am getting a divorce and will need something to do with my time. Where do I sign up?

Reason
08-28-2009, 10:34 AM
That is why laws are written ambiguously, so that they can be forced ambiguously. It's a lot easier to convince health officials and everyone that vaccinations will become mandatory once the problem is perceived to be out of hand. It will seem like the best idea, to all of the sheople. When they realize that they can do so lawfully due to the current wording of the laws that they are working on, then they will do it.

http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/06/adem/pictures/absolut/images/absolut%20conspiracy.jpg

ResistTemptation
08-28-2009, 10:38 AM

Yeah, it is kind of like that "Voluntarily mandatory" income tax we got going on here.... if you knowingly or unknowingly enter "the system" you have to pay. With most of us having tied ourselves into the system (we are suppose to be sovereigns, remember?), the government will do with us (we can resist of course, with penalty) as it pleases.
:mad:

pcosmar
08-28-2009, 10:41 AM

Email I sent last night.

--

Thank You!

--

28 August 2009

Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Boston Globe

And that means exactly ZIP

In light of statements by the WHO and the military preparations, and legislation that is ongoing.

An alleged E-Mail from a propaganda source is hardly reassuring.

dannno
08-28-2009, 10:42 AM
I'd be willing to bet that CivilRadient thought that the Patriot Act was a good idea when he first heard about it.

When legislation is written to take away people's rights, some people only seem to imagine the best case scenario. Not sure how they became programmed psychologically to do that.

Reason
08-28-2009, 10:56 AM
I'd be willing to bet that CivilRadient thought that the Patriot Act was a good idea when he first heard about it.

When legislation is written to take away people's rights, some people only seem to imagine the best case scenario. Not sure how they became programmed psychologically to do that.

I understand that if it was written ambiguously that might be cause to watch it closely but that is not what any of these thread titles state.

The way they are worded and setup makes it look like a bill was passed that makes it mandatory with clear and obvious punishment for non-compliance.

That irritates me to no end.

And you don't know jack about me if you think I would like the patriot act.

Let's stick to the issue and avoid the ad hominem's please.

dannno
08-28-2009, 11:02 AM
I understand that if it was written ambiguously that might be cause to watch it closely but that is not what any of these thread titles state.

The way they are worded and setup makes it look like a bill was passed that makes it mandatory with clear and obvious punishment for non-compliance.

But it does. All they have to do is make the vaccine mandatory and the punishment mechanism is already in place. Who here do you think is dumb enough to think that the vaccine is currently mandatory? Of course it isn't mandatory. It becomes mandatory when they say so. The point is if they did it without this legislation, they would have no lawful way to punish you. Now they do, they have the legislation. It's pretty simple.

We are watching it closely. That is what we are doing. Just what you said. We're almost on the same plane really, you're just trying to convince us that this legislation is no big deal when in fact it is.

ScoutsHonor
08-28-2009, 11:45 AM

[/b]

Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory "decontaminations"
Friday, August 28, 2009
by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

Text:

[/URL][url]http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_health_public_health_quarantine.html (http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_health_public_health_quarantine.html)