PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Exposes Obama's Black Panther Army

clb09
08-27-2009, 05:07 PM
YouTube - Michelle Malkin and Glenn Beck on Obama's volunteer army (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhWbtA3l68)

Flash
08-27-2009, 05:36 PM
"There are whacko Republicans." I wonder who he meant by that lol.

catdd
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Why hasn't someone sent videos of the SEIU spitting on obamacare protesters in to Beck?
Would have been the perfect time to show them.
And of course they are connected with Obama's administration - they donated over a million dollars to him which earned them tax free obamacare.

Epic
08-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Glenn Beck would gain some credibility if he also went after some neocon groups (Project for a New American Century)... of course he would never do that....

roho76
08-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Glenn Beck would gain some credibility if he also went after some neocon groups (Project for a New American Century)... of course he would never do that....

I think that's what Cadell was referring to. I hope anyways.

Reason
08-27-2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=207563

and

lol @ your thread title.

micahnelson
08-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Michele Malkin.

Glenn beck can be bought, i guess.

Dianne
08-27-2009, 08:17 PM
What is so hysterical about this, is that these poor slobs had their educations paid for by who??? Yes... you and I. We gave them all the breaks they needed... of course they are all still dumb as posts, but at least they have their Harvard/Yale degrees. Obama still thinks we have 56 or 57 states in the USA?

Barry blowing too much crack.

smithtg
08-27-2009, 08:43 PM
do people actually give Michelle credibility? I think one of the funniest things I saw was when AJ got in her face at the dem convention

BlackTerrel
08-28-2009, 12:57 AM
"Black Panther Army"? That's a new one...

hillbilly123069
08-28-2009, 01:08 AM
With the 2nd amendment cases that just got put on top of the axe list at the Supreme Court,this is about to get real bad.
And he's conveniently calling it the Civilian army.I like the militias for that just fine.Nice clip of all the kids swearing obedience to Barry.

Flash
08-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Beck gave MSNBC a beating today. I hope someone Youtubed it out there.

SimpleName
08-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Meh...Beck has the worst guests on. That Democrat he keeps having on is so mundane and irritating. He proves some point, but not really. And Malkin? Karl Rove the other day? Rush Limbaugh? And outside of this week, Ben Stein? They are all very annoying and polarizing people. Nevermind the fact that they absolutely disagree with him on many things. How about Stossel, Ron Paul, more Michael Schuerer, Drew Carey (AHHH...new one), Rand Paul, Greg Gutfeld, Peter Schiff, Walter Williams, Cody Williard (I know, i know), and even the formerly dreadful Penn Jilette.

And another meh to Beck asking too many questions too quickly. People just stop talking and takes an abstract version of their words, manipulating it into a more radical question back at the guest. I realize he is all about asking questions this week, but he needs to SLOW DOWN! Black Panther Army? Was that totally necessary. I knew what he was trying to say and I still became confused. And this is why Stossel is so wonderful. He needs a show on Fox. He could take Beck's spot after Fox throws him out.