PDA

View Full Version : Talk Radio- Look what we are up against

Perry
09-28-2007, 12:41 PM
I was watching C-Span this morning and had these statistics brought to my attention. This is what we are up against. (In millions of listeners). This is probably not the most recent data but it's fairly accurate.

http://www.talkers.com/images/toptalk.jpg

Just look at all the propagandists leading the list and their listeners. Ouch!:(

Seems like we need to be focusing more intently on talk radio.

-----------------------------

LibertyEagle
09-28-2007, 12:52 PM
We need to be running ads perhaps. What do you think?

Perry
09-28-2007, 12:55 PM

Absolutely. I also think we need to be slamming the talk radio phone lines. Make people wonder just who the heck this Ron paul guys is.
Every time someone mentions Paul on talk radio the host takes 60seconds out to slam him. we could get a lot of air time this way.:D

hambone1982
09-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Don't forget about Ron Paul-friendly pundits such as Joe Scarborough, Tucker Carlson, and Pat Buchanan.

Not to mention some anti-war liberals like Kieth Olbermann and Bill Maher and others who get millions of viewers. Not all support Ron Paul, but they are publicly criticizing the war, which is good.

constituent
09-28-2007, 01:37 PM
don't give 'em ammo, they won't be convinced. libertyeagle, you know better.

accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative...

incase you missed it... Micheal Steele
came to us (the grassroots), trying
to get the word out via RONPAULRADIO...

translation- let the loosers come to us

talk radio is successful only b/c people
live in their cars. wanna destroy their
power? stop commuting.

-oh wait, you just bought your new
home on the new edge of town?
hmmm...

BillyDkid
09-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Just what I was thinking. But a bunch of time on Limbaugh and Hannity - you get exposure and the bonus of irritating the hell out of them. I wonder though, would it be legal for them to make disparaging comments in regard to an ad they just ran? It doesn't seem right. It is using expensive airtime to campaign specifically against a candidate you oppose.