PDA

View Full Version : $1000 Per Day Fine & 30 Days In Jail For Refusing the Swine Flu Vaccine In Massachuse

WarDog
08-27-2009, 11:47 AM
A new law just passed in Massachusetts imposes fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30 day jail sentence for not obeying authorities during a public health emergency. So if you are instructed to take the swine flu vaccine in Massachusetts and you refuse, you could be facing fines that will bankrupt you and a prison sentence on top of that.

The YouTube video below is of a news report about this disturbing new law. In particular, pay attention at the 1:40 mark when the anchor and reporter discuss the new penalties for not obeying the health authorities during an emergency.....

If you have not realized it yet, the controversy over swine flu vaccinations is about to get very, very real. The authorities know that a lot of people are extremely concerned about the safety of the swine flu vaccine, and they are putting the infrastructure in place to deal with those dissenters.

Let us hope that the worst case scenario with the swine flu does not take place, but the reality is that health authorities across the United States are gearing up for the biggest vaccination campaign in the nation's history. It looks like this fall could be very, very interesting.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14899

acptulsa
08-27-2009, 11:49 AM
I wonder how much it will cost the state when they take all the unvaccinated people into their care, take full (including medical) responsibility for them, throw them all together in the same confined space, and feed them bologna and flavor aid instead of chicken soup and orange juice?

LittleLightShining
08-27-2009, 11:56 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=207375

Elwar
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
I wonder if this law could fall under the 3rd Amendment...

No soldier(antivirus vaccine) shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

WarDog
08-27-2009, 11:58 AM
When no man is safe when freedom fails the best men rout in filthy jails why those who cry appease appease are hung by those they tried to please

acptulsa
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM
no man is safe when freedom fails
the best men rot in filthy jails
while those who cried appease appease
are hung by those they tried to please

Good one. Yours?

You ought to make it your sig.

sparebulb
08-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I wonder how much it will cost the state when they take all the unvaccinated people into their care, take full (including medical) responsibility for them, throw them all together in the same confined space, and feed them bologna and flavor aid instead of chicken soup and orange juice?

I would bet that the first act in the booking process for new jail and prison inmates will be to force-vaccinate them "for their own protection".

FrankRep
08-27-2009, 12:12 PM
WOW!

YouTube - Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_oD55WvDmM)

acptulsa
08-27-2009, 12:18 PM
I would bet that the first act in the booking process for new jail and prison inmates will be to force-vaccinate them "for their own protection".

I would too. Thing is, vaccines aren't that quick, they are liable to make it harder to resist something you're already exposed to, and they're a prevention not a cure. So, that won't save them from their own idiocy.

FrankRep
08-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Mass exodus from Massachusetts?

http://www.examiner.com/x-16500-Lake-County-Independent-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Mass-exodus-from-Massachusetts

youngbuck
08-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Let them try something like this is most states and they'll receive heavy resistance. They can make whatever law they want mandating it in my state and I will gladly "disobey."

InterestedParticipant
08-27-2009, 12:27 PM
A new law just passed in Massachusetts imposes fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30 day jail sentence for not obeying authorities during a public health emergency.
Umm, good luck with this one.

This will go no where, except with the most compliant sheeple, and they would have gotten the shots anyway.

These guys are turning up the fear dial because that is all they know how to do and because all their social engineering techniques are largely failing now. This one will fail to.

They're plan is unraveling.

Active resistance is unnecessary, but actually what they are hoping to incite. The proper response is to simply ignore the chest beating from the men behind the curtain.

devil21
08-27-2009, 02:07 PM
I guess this was the logical next step after Mass passed the law authorizing suspension of the state constitution in an "emergency". They can't enter private property without a warrant to enforce the mandatory vaccine stuff without being able to suspend the 4th amendment first to nullify any court challenges.

It's all a carefully crafted step by step plan. Why so many people don't plainly see it is beyond me.

SooperDave
08-27-2009, 02:14 PM
if the gov't tries to force vaccinations...and enough people refuse...and officials start knocking on doors to arrest people for this...and a few officials are shot by patriotic individuals defending themselves and their families from an oppressive federal gov't...

that may be a pivotal point in what may turn out to be a revolution

acptulsa
08-27-2009, 02:16 PM
The Boston Vaccine Party of 2009.

devil21
08-27-2009, 02:16 PM
if the gov't tries to force vaccinations...and enough people refuse...and officials start knocking on doors to arrest people for this...and a few officials are shot by patriotic individuals defending themselves and their families from an oppressive federal gov't...

that may be a pivotal point in what may turn out to be a revolution

How ironic yet cool would it be if the 2nd American Revolution also started in Massachusetts? I could go for that...:p

InterestedParticipant
08-27-2009, 10:26 PM
How ironic yet cool would it be if the 2nd American Revolution also started in Massachusetts? I could go for that...:p
What, you think this is all accidental? They symbolism is very important, so expect parallels with the revolution of 1776. Except the parallels will be devised in such a way as to mock the original revolution and its significance.

This is more than merely a take over, this is about pay back for thumbing our noses at the empire 200+ years ago. Think I'm wrong, just watch.

devil21
08-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Accidental or intentional? Hmm, not sure. Mass is pretty solidly a nanny state these days. That would point to the perpetrators of such a plan having a GIANT set of brass balls. I don't doubt they do but man that's just asking for trouble if they purposely try to parallel the first Revolution just to make a point. Their egos would know no bounds if they truly think the second would end up any different than the first. That really would wake the sleeping giant. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

InterestedParticipant
08-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Accidental or intentional? Hmm, not sure. Mass is pretty solidly a nanny state these days. That would point to the perpetrators of such a plan having a GIANT set of brass balls. I don't doubt they do but man that's just asking for trouble if they purposely try to parallel the first Revolution just to make a point. Their egos would know no bounds if they truly think the second would end up any different than the first. That really would wake the sleeping giant. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
The elite start almost all revolutions for their own ends. This is what Marx was all about, and what is driving the Frankfurt-school-of-social-science techniques that are being employed now. Revolutions do NOT come from the public, that is what Marx found out.

devil21
08-28-2009, 02:08 PM
The elite start almost all revolutions for their own ends. This is what Marx was all about, and what is driving the Frankfurt-school-of-social-science techniques that are being employed now. Revolutions do NOT come from the public, that is what Marx found out.

Im reminded of the saying "Pride always comes before the fall".

http://bible.cc/proverbs/16-18.htm

InterestedParticipant
08-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Im reminded of the saying "Pride always comes before the fall".

http://bible.cc/proverbs/16-18.htm
Awesome! Thank you.

WarDog
08-28-2009, 04:07 PM
No I found on another site and thought how true this is

FSP-Rebel
08-28-2009, 04:23 PM
If Mass residents don't like their statism they can swing thru NH for their safety.

muzzled dogg
08-29-2009, 02:51 PM
protested cdc vaccination forum today

Ferus
08-29-2009, 04:46 PM
hm..

catdd
08-29-2009, 05:12 PM

Good point.