PDA

View Full Version : United States Militia - Every Color, Every Culture, One Country

rightofpeople
08-26-2009, 05:37 PM
youtube.com — In a nation divided by meaningless labels, the United States Militia is standing united; every color, every culture, one country. Our oaths are to the United States Constitution and nothing else.

The United States Constitution protects the rights of all people and specifically limits the powers of government.

http://digg.com/world_news/United_States_Militia_Every_Color_Every_Culture_On e_Country

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/9ehoe/united_states_militia_every_color_every_culture/

YouTube - United States Militia - Every Color, Every Culture, One Country (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMF-MVD2a4g)

dannno
08-26-2009, 05:49 PM
That seems like a logical Militia, unlike the other redneck ones I've seen.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YHPQ0vRd-5o/R1_7Czzj-MI/AAAAAAAAAvU/FVIR-DMbi00/s200/thats_racist.gif

rightofpeople
08-26-2009, 07:19 PM

True. The militia is the people.

rightofpeople
08-26-2009, 09:17 PM
...all people. And we all are protected by the exact same law.

We have more in common than most people realize.

Yet we argue about next to nothing instead coming together and realizing the major constitutional violations that are against us all.

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 09:30 PM

And you have know how many Militia members?
What have you seen, ADL/SPLC propaganda?

Define Redneck.

I am not militia. I am disarmed by (unconstitutional) Law.
I am a Friend of the Militia.

Pericles
08-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Liked the presentation of the message.

legion
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
I thought I saw a post saying you were a convicted felon. Meaning you recieved due process of law and either admited guilt or was judged by a jury of your peers to have violated a serious law.

I'm not completely sure you should be armed.

Kotin
08-26-2009, 11:00 PM
And you have know how many Militia members?
What have you seen, ADL/SPLC propaganda?

Define Redneck.

fuck yeah.

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 11:15 PM
I thought I saw a post saying you were a convicted felon. Meaning you recieved due process of law and either admited guilt or was judged by a jury of your peers to have violated a serious law.

I'm not completely sure you should be armed.

My rights were restored at the end of my sentence. Unfortunatly that is not recognized by this state, in which I had never been convicted of any crime.
I am not armed today. I chose to accept the indignity and obey the law.
For now.
I still remember what a sight picture looks like. and understand the function and operation of wide selection of firearms.
I can use whatever I pick up.

Hell, I can build a simple one in about 15 minutes. ;)

In the mean time,

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2458/3804800686_f73419a7b0.jpg

JeNNiF00F00
08-26-2009, 11:18 PM

That IS racist, and very collectivist of you to say that.

legion
08-26-2009, 11:26 PM
My rights were restored at the end of my sentence. Unfortunatly that is not recognized by this state, in which I had never been convicted of any crime.
I am not armed today. I chose to accept the indignity and obey the law.
For now.
I still remember what a sight picture looks like. and understand the function and operation of wide selection of firearms.
I can use whatever I pick up.

Hell, I can build a simple one in about 15 minutes. ;)

In the mean time,

Training is more important than possession, in my opinion.

However, don't complain that your constitutional rights are being violated by your not being able to own firearms. If you don't like how the state you are in observes due process of law, then move to another state.

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Training is more important than possession, in my opinion.

However, don't complain that your constitutional rights are being violated by your not being able to own firearms. If you don't like how the state you are in observes due process of law, then move to another state.

It is not state law

§ 6 Bearing of arms.

Sec. 6.

Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.
That is the State Law.

Oh and , btw, I have had training. Last time I was shooting I out shot the LEO that handed me his gun.

I am disarmed by Federal Laws. Illegal and Unconstitutionally.

And it is not just "serious" crimes.
Simple bad checks are a felony. Possession of a plant is a felony. Peeing in an alley can be both a felony and a sex crime.
Get off it.
The Laws are often wrong.

JeNNiF00F00
08-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Is this militia all men or can females join as well?

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 11:39 PM

I believe in equal rights. Women have just as much at stake. and every right to self defense.

YouTube - SMVM - MILITIA WOMEN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPb7qJqv2ZE)

pcosmar
08-27-2009, 12:14 AM
You Know,
It was 2nd Amendment issues that got me involved, and led me to Ron Paul. Caused me to educate myself on a wide range of issues and to get active.
I try not to be one issue poster. But this one issue is of utmost importance.
It is a cornerstone and and a last stand position.

Everyone needs to support the militia. Even if you are a pacifist that can not hold a weapon for reason of conscience. You can still tend to wounded or prepare meals of repair equipment.
Tyranny is not going to back off or be voted away.
Everyone that believes in Freedom needs to be prepared and willing to make that stand.
Support your local militia.
They are your last line of defense.

pcosmar
08-27-2009, 12:31 AM
It's not collectivist when the rednecks in the militia I see want to restore the United States "back" from blacks.

Again I ask. Where are you getting your information.?

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/images/banners/INDEX1.jpg

YouTube - JJ Johnson speaks to Senate about militia (1 of 3) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bew_9GeuGA4)

Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism - Militia in the US - 6/15/1995 (1 of 2) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9043102260805967440&ei=oiuWSpPIJpOerAKnlOiIDg&q=OKC+Militia+hearings&hl=en)

dannno
08-27-2009, 12:43 AM
Well pcosmar, I would venture to guess that about 2% of the forum agrees with legion.

JeNNiF00F00
08-27-2009, 12:43 AM
It's not collectivist when the rednecks in the militia I see want to restore the United States "back" from blacks.

WTF are you talking about? I would be considered as "redneck" because I am "country", from the south, have an accent, and like guns. However I have lived with and around blacks all my life, and would never wish them any harm or ill bidding. Its a stereotype I get sick and tired of hearing now days because its stupid to just generalize a certain area of the US. I also get sick and tired of the generalization that we are stupid, and uncivilized in the south. Get off your high horse. Your shit still stank as much as everyone else.

dannno
08-27-2009, 12:46 AM

Again I ask. Where are you getting your information.?

Ya, I'd be interested to know this as well. Some militias are run my government agents, and tend to be more radical and racist in order to attempt to justify further restrictions and more donations to pet organizations (ADL/SPLC)

We should be very weary of groups like that.

pcosmar
08-27-2009, 12:49 AM
Well pcosmar, I would venture to guess that about 2% of the forum agrees with legion.

Well.
The forum has gotten smaller.

canadian4ronpaul
08-27-2009, 01:34 AM
is it just me or was that video really boring? it was a total let-down.

hamilton1049
08-27-2009, 05:36 AM

I find this post particularly offensive since I consider myself both militia and "redneck" and damned proud of both.

Constitutionally there is no such thing as a United States Militia. The militias are to be regulated and maintained by the individual sovereign States. The Federal govt. may Levy the individual states for militia forces to form a United States Army for the purpose of common defense, but only by an act of Congress, and only for a period of 2 yrs. when Congress must vote to either re fund this army or it must disband and the forces revert to the control of the States.

The only legitimate standing military forces under the original intent of the Constitution were The United States Navy and a battalion of United States Marines.

The United States Army traces its lineage back to the Continental Army, which was formed by a levy imposed by the Continental Congress. After the successful revolution that separated us from England this army was disbanded.

There is a reasonable argument for maintaining standing military forces in today's global political climate, but with the abolition of Posse Comitatus, the threat to individual liberty from a standing army quartered among it's own people, but controlled by an oppressive federal authority makes the role of the militia more important than ever.

All able bodied men between the ages of 17 and 45 except for certain conscientious objectors and elected officials are members of the militia and are required to arm and equip themselves accordingly.

Today the States have chosen to ignore the Constitutional Militia requirement by claiming the National Guard as fulfilling that roll, which is a misrepresentation since the National Guard can be called into Federal service without an act of Congress, all that is required is permission of the Governor.

You say the militias are less about returning the govt to the Constitution and more about getting our govt back from black. If you refer to the "black" that is the evil that has come to permeate our fed gov over the last many years you are right.

The cults that refer to themselves as "militias" and you refer to are impostors and provocateurs who seek to justify their existence in their own conscience and misrepresent themselves by besmirching the title Militia.

But my first loyalty and allegiance is to my State and its Constitution.

You have every right to say what you believe. I reserve the right to rebut with reality as I see it.

I withdraw my statement that I am offended, and find I am merely disappointed in your apparent lack of understanding of the difference between a "redneck" and a militiaman and a bigot.

pacelli
08-27-2009, 06:46 AM
God bless the republic.

Death to the new world order.

We shall prevail!

Cowlesy
08-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Ya, I'd be interested to know this as well. Some militias are run my government agents, and tend to be more radical and racist in order to attempt to justify further restrictions and more donations to pet organizations (ADL/SPLC)

We should be very weary of groups like that.

^This.

I'm even suspicious of the link to www.unitedstatesmilitia.com --- it sounds like an inclusive place, but that's a pretty nice webpage for a "Patriot" community forum. It'd probably behoove someone who knows the forum owner (William Creighton) for a long time to vouch for him.

puppetmaster
08-27-2009, 08:06 AM

A law may also be unconstitutional......

pcosmar
08-27-2009, 08:40 AM
^This.

I'm even suspicious of the link to www.unitedstatesmilitia.com --- it sounds like an inclusive place, but that's a pretty nice webpage for a "Patriot" community forum. It'd probably behoove someone who knows the forum owner (William Creighton) for a long time to vouch for him.

I looked around the site some, I think it is more educational, than organizational.
That could be a good thing.
The militia are supposed to be local. Local units, and organized under state authority. But the national media has been effective in demonizing the militia as a concept.
This seems to try to counter that.
The government went on a unified attack against the militia in the 90s. Though many units have remained and continue to train and educate, they are marginalized and denigrated in the media.
These folks seem to be trying to change the "image".

Folks should look for those in their own areas, organize and train with the local people that would come together for common defense. There are resources available and other active units that they can learn from.
Much more information available here,
http://www.awrm.org/

Pericles
08-27-2009, 08:57 AM

All men 17 to 45 and others who wish to volunteer. Anyone can perform a useful role. My particular group has places in the logistics support and other areas where women can make a real contribution to the effectiveness of the group. Most of the "bullet launchers" are guys with previous combat arms experience, and most of those in places across the sea.

hamilton1049
08-27-2009, 11:48 AM

Yes, go here:

http://www.ncmilitia.org/phpBB2/index.php