PDA

View Full Version : Mass. Senate approves pandemic flu prep bill

LittleLightShining
08-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Mass. Senate approves pandemic flu prep bill (http://news.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view/2009_04_28_Mass__Senate_approves_pandemic_flu_prep _bill/srvc)

The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

__________________________________________________ ________
$1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine In Massachusetts? (http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/1000-per-day-fine-and-30-days-in-jail-for-refusing-the-swine-flu-vaccine-in-massachusetts)

A new law just passed in Massachusetts imposes fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30 day jail sentence for not obeying authorities during a public health emergency. So if you are instructed to take the swine flu vaccine in Massachusetts and you refuse, you could be facing fines that will bankrupt you and a prison sentence on top of that.

The YouTube video below is of a news report about this disturbing new law. In particular, pay attention at the 1:40 mark when the anchor and reporter discuss the new penalties for not obeying the health authorities during an emergency.....

http://thebirdflupandemic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/martial_law_indianapolis-cptn.jpg http://thebirdflupandemic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/JAIL-293x300.jpg

YouTube - Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_oD55WvDmM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthebirdflupandemic.com%2Farchive s%2F1000-per-day-fine-and-30-days-in-jail-for-refusing-the-swine-flu-vaccine-in-massachusetts&feature=player_embedded)

If you have not realized it yet, the controversy over swine flu vaccinations is about to get very, very real. The authorities know that a lot of people are extremely concerned about the safety of the swine flu vaccine, and they are putting the infrastructure in place to deal with those dissenters.

Let us hope that the worst case scenario with the swine flu does not take place, but the reality is that health authorities across the United States are gearing up for the biggest vaccination campaign in the nation's history. It looks like this fall could be very, very interesting.

__________________________________________________ ________

:eek::eek::eek:

ScoutsHonor
08-26-2009, 10:45 AM
[/URL][url]http://farmwars.info/?p=1433 (http://farmwars.info/?p=1433) (video)

:eek::eek: Mandatory, if I'm not mistaken :eek::eek:

LittleLightShining
08-26-2009, 10:58 AM
[/URL][url]http://farmwars.info/?p=1433 (http://farmwars.info/?p=1433) (video)

:eek::eek: Mandatory, if I'm not mistaken :eek::eek:

http://www.new-fields.com/isfc/

I did hear that Maine was going to do a mandatory vaccine for school kids. Now I can't find it anywhere. Recently they've announce in VT that they will set up vaccine clinics in schools. They will inject or take my kids over my cold, dead body and that's a promise.

catdd
08-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I think they are just afraid of people being out of work for a week or so which would result in a loss of revenue.

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Seems there are three choices.
1. get out of the state.
2. Stock up on ammo and sandbags
3. Kiss your ass goodbye

Dianne
08-26-2009, 11:09 AM
This is extraordinary. Wonder where in the constitution they are given the power to force flu shots?

Dianne
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106654

Will Americans follow orders to take flu shots?
Alarmist language sparking fears of mandatory vaccinations, quarantines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 11, 2009
10:56 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Avian flu viruses like this one have raised worries in the past similar to those being raised by this year's swine flu

Alarmist language over possible outbreaks of swine flu as well as a series of moves by the federal government are fueling fears federal agents will soon be forcing citizens to be vaccinated – prompting one political party to launch a pre-emptive defense against any such effort.

The Constitution Party, a fast-growing alternative to the dominant Democratic and Republican parties in many elections, has come out strongly in opposition to any "mandatory injections" of "potential toxic (H1N1) 'swine flu' vaccine."

Citing the Fourth Amendment, which says, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons … shall not be violated," Constitution Party National Committee Chairman Jim Clymer said the issue isn't that complex.

"It comes down to the most fundamental of all freedoms. If government can force potentially dangerous substances into our bodies what, then, can't government do to us?" he said.

Shots frighten you? Be sure to get "SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines"

"Whether mandated by the federal government, the individual states such as Massachusetts or international organizations like the World Health Organization or the United Nations, forcing potentially dangerous chemicals on a free people is tyranny," Clymer said.

(Story continues below)

The Constitution Party cited the research of Bill Sardi, who noted the "cozy relationship" where the WHO "prematurely" declares a pandemic, forcing dozens of governments to buy flu vaccines. Then, he wrote, public health authorities invoke mandatory vaccination programs for children.

The enriched vaccine makers then "funnel profits back to the politicians."

The party noted the alarmist behavior on the part of the U.S. Departments of Health and Homeland Security, which earlier this year when "several people" were "diagnosed" with swine flu, declared a national public health emergency.

When that was declared in April, schools were closed, people quarantined and pharmaceutical companies awarded billion dollar contracts, the party explained.

Condemnation also has come from Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, who cited the swine flu vaccination program in 1976. The effort killed more than two dozen people – not from the flu but from the vaccine.

Paul said he was concerned that "nearly $8 billion will be spent to address a 'potential pandemic flu' which could result in mandatory vaccinations for no discernable reason other than to enrich the pharmaceutical companies that make the vaccine."
Clymer also expressed concern about turning over decisions inside the United States to an international organization like the WHO. Adding other pieces to the puzzle, such as the Pentagon's involvement with the Federal Emergency Management Agency, just adds to his worries, he said.

According to a Fox report, the Pentagon is planning to make available military troops – if they are needed – to help FEMA respond to a flu outbreak.

The report said Defense Secretary Robert Gates is preparing to sign an order letting the military set up regional teams to help FEMA.

"Americans should be gravely concerned when all the pieces are put together," Clymer said. "We have a strain of flu which has produced mild symptoms so far, and yet it appears there's a well-orchestrated world-wide effort to put draconian measures in place for a 'pandemic.'"

Clymer also cited the WHO recommendations that would provide, essentially, for an indefinite stay in a quarantine camp for those who refuse a vaccination. He said the procedures that follow a "Level 6 Pandemic" allow international precedent to override U.S. constitutional guarantees of freedom.

The party statement said, "All liberty-loving Americans should shudder at the WHO directives which state: 'During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or (individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine (overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation of emergency shifts in essential services."

No such extraordinary efforts are needed, the Constitution Party said, because according to the Centers for Disease Control, "the fear mongering regarding this flu is not warranted by forensic evidence that H1N1 is the potentially devastating plague the hyperbole purports it to be."

According to the Fox report, the bird flu frenzy during 2005 prompted the Bush administration to add influenza to the government's list of diseases for which quarantines are allowed, creating a path through which people who exhibit symptoms could be detained by government order.

Governors, however, according to a report from The Hill, are objecting to the potential involvement of the feds.

Gov. Jim Douglas, R-Vermont, head of the National Governors Association, and Vice Chairman Gov. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., wrote, "We are concerned that the legislative proposal … would invite confusion on critical command and control issues, complicate interagency planning, establish stove-piped response efforts, and interfere with governors’ constitutional responsibilities to ensure the safety and security of their citizens," Douglas and Manchin wrote to Paul Stockton, assistant secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and America's Security Affairs.

And the Fox report said even a spokesman for the Defense Department acknowledged the concerns "about civil liberties and the use of force."

Attorney Robert L. Shannon told the network the military generally isn't allowed to intervene in peoples' lives, "But it's important to remember that the president has the option and authority to use federal troops in a national emergency."

An ACLU spokesman told Fox that the idea of forced vaccinations or detentions would raise constitutional questions, and Michel Chossudovsky, writing on the Global Research website, said the implications are "far-reaching."

"The decision points toward the establishment of a police state," he said.

At Natural News.com, a warning was issued that more and more incidents are being reported involving forced vaccinations in the United States – usually through workplace or school demands.

"Attorney Alan Phillips, author of Dispelling Vaccination Myths, … got interested in the subject when he noticed the warning on a vaccination that was about to be administered to his infant child. The warning clearly stated that the odds of death from the vaccination were considerably higher than death from the diseases it was supposed to immunize," the report said.

The site even promotes a petition to halt forced vaccinations.

As the flu season approaches, a conference also has been scheduled to allow leaders of government and industry to consult on the potential problem.

The event in the past has been used to discuss various strains of bird flu, but this year is being called the International Swine Flue Conference. It's Aug. 19-20 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.

Among the topics to be considered are: "Unwillingness to follow government orders," "Control & diffuse social unrest & public disorder," "Protect police forces from falling ill & from being hurt in civil disturbances," and "Manage a surge in crime & meet routine requests at the same time."

The international flu conference, promoted by New-Fields.com, is being assembled for "top leaders and decision-makers" from a broad range of industries as well as "scientists, public health officials, law enforcers, first responders, and other experts."

The promotional brochure lists topics:

Mass fatality management planning

Country report and situations update

Surveillance and data management

Command, control and management, and others.

Meanwhile, the Associated Press is reporting that Americans in eight cities are preparing to take a swine flu vaccine that still is in the testing stages, in manufacturers' hopes that the vaccine will be on the market soon.

penguin
08-26-2009, 01:31 PM
You can find more info on the bill here -> http://masslpa.org/
Plus you get to find out what protests and other actions are planned.

Flash
08-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Guess I'll have to get it. What is wrong with vaccines though? I don't get the whole conspiracy.

emazur
08-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Guess I'll have to get it. What is wrong with vaccines though? I don't get the whole conspiracy.

YouTube - Swine Flu's vaccine's devastating ingredient - Squalene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jck_1G01xHw)

TonySutton
08-26-2009, 01:48 PM
"protect Health Workers from liability" (1:03) are they afraid of something may go wrong?

emazur
08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/25/opinion/main2853556.shtml

Before Paul became an antiwar hero, his support consisted largely of libertarian activists — people like Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian Party's 2004 presidential nominee. Badnarik refuses to get a driver's license (even though, he conceded to me, "I have my car operational") and warns against anyone who might try to force a smallpox or anthrax vaccination on him. ("You bring the syringe, I'll bring my .45, and we'll see who makes a bigger hole.")

ScoutsHonor
08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
http://www.new-fields.com/isfc/

I did hear that Maine was going to do a mandatory vaccine for school kids. Now I can't find it anywhere. Recently they've announce in VT that they will set up vaccine clinics in schools. They will inject or take my kids over my cold, dead body and that's a promise.

Good for you! I feel *absolutely* the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maine preparing 'mass vaccination' of students
BY MATTHEW STONE Staff Writer http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/images/kjmscredit.gif
08/01/2009

AUGUSTA -- Maine is preparing for a "mass vaccination" of students to guard against the spread of the H1N1 virus and its more common cousin, seasonal influenza, the state's top doctor said Friday.
The Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention has secured more than 200,000 doses of seasonal influenza vaccine, enough for all of Maine's school children, said Dr. Dora Anne Mills, CDC director.
She's urging parents to see that their children receive the seasonal flu vaccination in September. In October, the state expects to receive a supply of H1N1, or swine flu, vaccine from the federal government, and Maine schools will offer free doses to students.

"It really is important for all children in our schools to be vaccinated," Education Commissioner Susan Gendron told reporters Friday morning at a press conference with Mills and Brenda Harvey, Maine's Health and Human Services commissioner.

That's because swine flu is disproportionately affecting young people.
More than half of Maine's swine flu cases have sickened people -- both Maine residents and out-of-staters in Maine -- younger than 25, according to Mills. Ninety percent of the cases have struck people 50 and younger, she said.
"That is in vast contrast to seasonal influenza," Mills said.
Administering the vaccine in schools offers the surest bet of immunizing the population most vulnerable to swine flu's spread, she said.

"That's where kids are," Mills said. "If we don't offer it in schools, then they have to go to their health care provider, and that will essentially bottleneck the health care system."
Pregnant woman and health care workers are also at risk for contracting the virus, she said.
*While health officials are concerned about the virus' spread, Mills said, "there is no reason at this point to mandate vaccination." [*N.B. This is NOT TRUE; the WHO has unequivocally stated that it will be MANDATORY, and I believe they are just outright lying here, to keep us pacified.]

Schools are signing up with the state to offer their students swine flu vaccinations, Gendron said. So far, she said, more than 80 districts have signed up, with more expected to enlist before students return to school.
The vaccines will be free to students, with the federal government assuming the tab for the vaccine's development and distribution to states. Health officials are looking into insurance reimbursements to cover the cost to schools of administering the immunization.

"It's a real, coordinated effort of all of our resources," Gendron said.
As Maine health officials prepare efforts to stem the swine flu's spread with school back in session, they are likely to make use of lessons they picked up this summer responding to the virus' spread at summer camps.

Thirty-six camps have reported swine flu cases this summer, Mills said, but none had to close.
"We have learned from these camp outbreaks the value of preparation," she said.
Staff members checked campers' temperatures when they arrived for the summer, the New York Times reported recently. And the camps have set aside areas to quarantine infected campers and counselors, stocked up on hand sanitizer and taken other hygienic precautions.
As the state undertakes its vaccination effort this fall, Mills said, the efforts might not completely stem the H1N1 virus' spread.
"H1N1, we're prepared for a marathon," she said. "I'm not sure how many miles we're into it."

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/6679462.html

LittleLightShining
08-26-2009, 02:32 PM
You can find more info on the bill here -> http://masslpa.org/
Plus you get to find out what protests and other actions are planned.Wow, kudos to you guys for being right on top of this! Very nice site, too :)

"protect Health Workers from liability" (1:03) are they afraid of something may go wrong?The same reason the vaccine manufacturers are protected from liability.

Good for you! I feel *absolutely* the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maine preparing 'mass vaccination' of students
BY MATTHEW STONE Staff Writer http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/images/kjmscredit.gif
08/01/2009

AUGUSTA -- Maine is preparing for a "mass vaccination" of students to guard against the spread of the H1N1 virus and its more common cousin, seasonal influenza, the state's top doctor said Friday.

The Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention has secured more than 200,000 doses of seasonal influenza vaccine, enough for all of Maine's school children, said Dr. Dora Anne Mills, CDC director.

She's urging parents to see that their children receive the seasonal flu vaccination in September. In October, the state expects to receive a supply of H1N1, or swine flu, vaccine from the federal government, and Maine schools will offer free doses to students.

"It really is important for all children in our schools to be vaccinated," Education Commissioner Susan Gendron told reporters Friday morning at a press conference with Mills and Brenda Harvey, Maine's Health and Human Services commissioner.

That's because swine flu is disproportionately affecting young people.
More than half of Maine's swine flu cases have sickened people -- both Maine residents and out-of-staters in Maine -- younger than 25, according to Mills. Ninety percent of the cases have struck people 50 and younger, she said.
"That is in vast contrast to seasonal influenza," Mills said.
Administering the vaccine in schools offers the surest bet of immunizing the population most vulnerable to swine flu's spread, she said.

"That's where kids are," Mills said. "If we don't offer it in schools, then they have to go to their health care provider, and that will essentially bottleneck the health care system."
Pregnant woman and health care workers are also at risk for contracting the virus, she said.
*While health officials are concerned about the virus' spread, Mills said, "there is no reason at this point to mandate vaccination." [*N.B. This is NOT TRUE; the WHO has unequivocally stated that it will be MANDATORY, and I believe they are just outright lying here, to keep us pacified.]

Schools are signing up with the state to offer their students swine flu vaccinations, Gendron said. So far, she said, more than 80 districts have signed up, with more expected to enlist before students return to school.
The vaccines will be free to students, with the federal government assuming the tab for the vaccine's development and distribution to states. Health officials are looking into insurance reimbursements to cover the cost to schools of administering the immunization.

"It's a real, coordinated effort of all of our resources," Gendron said.
As Maine health officials prepare efforts to stem the swine flu's spread with school back in session, they are likely to make use of lessons they picked up this summer responding to the virus' spread at summer camps.

Thirty-six camps have reported swine flu cases this summer, Mills said, but none had to close.
"We have learned from these camp outbreaks the value of preparation," she said.
Staff members checked campers' temperatures when they arrived for the summer, the New York Times reported recently. And the camps have set aside areas to quarantine infected campers and counselors, stocked up on hand sanitizer and taken other hygienic precautions.
As the state undertakes its vaccination effort this fall, Mills said, the efforts might not completely stem the H1N1 virus' spread.
"H1N1, we're prepared for a marathon," she said. "I'm not sure how many miles we're into it."

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/6679462.html

Thanks! I knew I saw this before. I'm half hoping for a home quarantine, actually. Even if my kids don't get the shots there are bound to be sickies in the school once they start giving them out to other kids.

Charles Wilson
08-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Time to line up for the kool aide boys and girls -- baby boomers first in line. Remember Terry Schivo who was starved to death by court order? Very few people objected to her fate. Like they say "What goes around comes around".

LittleLightShining
08-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Another thing I found odd, maybe I saw it here...? In Canada the priority folks for vaccinations are children and Native Americans. :confused:

Charles Wilson
08-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Another thing I found odd, maybe I saw it here...? In Canada the priority folks for vaccinations are children and Native Americans. :confused:

You would think that as far as our government is concerned the baby boomers would be targeted first. Google Squalene and you will see the possible affect the shots will have on those unfortunate enough to get them. There may be some reverse psychology going on here whereas the baby boomers will insist on getting the shot if they think they are being denied. Who knows. Squalene is dangerous stuff to say the least.

Sandra
08-26-2009, 07:02 PM
I got an email today. C4L has suggested that Congress will pass Obama's Health Reform as "legacy legislation" playing up the death of Ted Kennedy to push it through. I guess this all starts in Keddeny's home turf, huh?

roho76
08-26-2009, 07:45 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/last_straw_shirt-p235807713415602996qiuw_400.jpg

muzzled dogg
08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
that articles from april

we're working on deading that in the state house

ScoutsHonor
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
There may be some reverse psychology going on here whereas the baby boomers will insist on getting the shot if they think they are being denied. Who knows. Squalene is dangerous stuff to say the least.The reverse psychology idea sounds right on. Also, they're making every effort to confuse the hell out of everyone with contradictory messages. :mad: --no one knows WHAT to believe. SOBs..