PDA

View Full Version : Suspect Held for Damaging Colorado Dem HQ was Democratic Operative

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Wow surprise, an Agent Provacateur --- imagine that!

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_13203950?

One of two people suspected of shattering 11 windows Tuesday morning at the state Democratic Party headquarters has an arrest record and a history of helping a Democratic political candidate, public records show.

Police said that about 2:20 a.m., 24-year-old Maurice Schwenkler, now in custody, and an at-large accomplice took a hammer to the picture windows displaying posters touting President Barack Obama and his health care reform efforts.

Early Tuesday, Democratic Party chairwoman Pat Waak said the damage to her building in Denver's art district was a consequence of "an effort on the other side to stir up hate." She tempered her statement after Schwenkler's political history was revealed.

Whoops!!! Caught! --- though nice try, Pat.

Schwenkler received $500 in November 2008 to walk door-to-door in support of Democrat Mollie Cullom, who lost her race to Republican state Rep. David Balmer of Centennial.

Schwenkler was one of dozens of paid canvassers bankrolled by the Colorado Citizens' Coalition, a political 527 committee funded by labor groups and well-known, wealthy liberal donors.

Ahh...these guys again huh....

InterestedParticipant
08-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Wow surprise, an Agent Provacateur --- imagine that!
Good post. People need to see this and realize that it is commonplace.

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 08:57 AM
It'll be interesting to see if it gets any coverage.

acptulsa
08-26-2009, 09:03 AM
It'll be a freaking miracle if it gets any coverage.

Fixed that for you.

So, I guess they think this business of false flag attacks is great fun. Oh, joy, let's destroy ourselves so we can play the victim! What fun! At least until you get caught...

I hope we can unravel and prove 9/11. That might put an end to this FFO game for years to come.

LittleLightShining
08-26-2009, 09:05 AM
It wasn't me!

Dr.3D
08-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Fixed that for you.

So, I guess they think this business of false flag attacks is great fun. Oh, joy, let's destroy ourselves so we can play the victim! What fun! At least until you get caught...

I hope we can unravel and prove 9/11. That might put an end to this FFO game for years to come.

Wait till they start to riot and burn down their own homes.

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 09:09 AM
Fixed that for you.

It worked in OKC.
Same game plan.

acptulsa
08-26-2009, 09:12 AM
It worked in OKC.

I really ought to scan my pics from about a week after the big bang. More than a dozen city blocks cordoned off by police, feds and national guard, and more satellite trucks than you can count. It was an experience.

Too bad I didn't find any singed federal trial evidence...

FrankRep
08-26-2009, 09:14 AM
Nice article. I can't wait for the Liberty movement to run with this.

Bruno
08-26-2009, 09:54 AM
It'll be interesting to see if it gets any coverage.

Sent to Drudge.

FrankRep
08-26-2009, 09:55 AM
Sent to Drudge.

As did I. :D

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Sent to Drudge.

As did I. :D

That is where I found it lol

FrankRep
08-26-2009, 10:04 AM
oops.

Brooklyn Red Leg
08-26-2009, 10:15 AM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0825/20090825__20090826_B04_CD26MGMS~p1.JPG

Anyone else get the feeling that Maurice may in fact be Mary? If thats a man, I'd be hard pressed to prove it shy of inspection and even then I might not be wholely convinced.

Anyway, I hope they toss his ass to the wolves. At least he needs a Civil Conspiracy charge slapped on his ass for what he was doing.

acptulsa
08-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Anyway, I hope they toss his ass to the wolves. At least he needs a Civil Conspiracy charge slapped on his ass for what he was doing.

A terrist if ever I saw one. Whatever a terrist is.

Bruno
08-26-2009, 11:27 AM

oopsie daisy. I didn't see it there this morning when I looked.

InterestedParticipant
08-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Anyone else get the feeling that Maurice may in fact be Mary? If thats a man, I'd be hard pressed to prove it shy of inspection and even then I might not be wholely convinced.

But they are just a dupe. Need to get to the people behind him/her, as that will begin to expose the system. They'll, of course, try to isolate this as some random act and attempt to contain the damage. Exposing the system of manipulation, and showing who are the deep pocket financiers behind these types of operations, is what is critical here.

MsDoodahs
08-26-2009, 11:33 AM
SHHHHHHH!

Ted Kennedy died.

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 11:36 AM
if it had been some republican moron, and a white guy...............the whole world would have stopped spinning, Janet Napolitano and all of DHS would be down there investigating, and MS-NBC would be warning people to stay indoors.

pcosmar
08-26-2009, 11:37 AM
SHHHHHHH!

Ted Kennedy died.

Well then,
They can tie it to Kennedy, Case Closed.

ItsTime
08-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Wait thats a guy?

gls
08-26-2009, 11:44 AM
He was just stimulating the economy. The broken windows makes work for the glazier, who will then buy bread, benefiting the baker, who will then buy a new suit, benefiting the tailor, etc. Everyone wins! :rolleyes:

acptulsa
08-26-2009, 11:49 AM
He was just stimulating the economy. The broken windows makes work for the glazier, who will then buy bread, benefiting the baker, who will then buy a new suit, benefiting the tailor, etc. Everyone wins! :rolleyes:

You betcha! Those windows needed to be broken; they only met 1997 standards for energy efficiency! :rolleyes:

JK/SEA
08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Did they find Ron Paul posters and literature at his home?

acptulsa
08-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Did they find Ron Paul posters and literature at his home?

They will as soon as someone gets the memo to plant them there!

FrankRep
08-26-2009, 12:49 PM
UPDATE: Colorado Democrat Headquarters Attacked -- By Democrat Activist...
Democrat Official Very Wrong About Who Vandalized Colorado Party HQ

YouTube - dem vandal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQyUd5Dhvn0)

acptulsa
08-26-2009, 01:24 PM
"Schwenkler received $500 in November 2008 to walk door-to-door in support of Democrat Mollie Cullom, who lost her race to Republican state Rep. David Balmer of Centennial."

Hey, I canvassed in hundred degree weather and never got a penny for it!

I must be doing something right...

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 06:38 PM
UPDATE: Colorado Democrat Headquarters Attacked -- By Democrat Activist...
Democrat Official Very Wrong About Who Vandalized Colorado Party HQ

YouTube - dem vandal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQyUd5Dhvn0)

pretty lukewarm report ---- of course not making the agent provacateur connection at all

ItsTime
08-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Did anyone ask them if they got paid to do it?

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 06:42 PM
Did anyone ask them if they got paid to do it?

That's what I would love to know.

NH4RonPaul
08-26-2009, 06:49 PM
The stench of Nazi George Soros who owns the Democrats and runs Obama.

Monolithic
08-26-2009, 06:54 PM
The stench of Nazi George Soros who owns the Democrats and runs Obama.

yes, george soros the jewish nazi. of course.

also it's probably likely that this guy is just a radical, most left wing radicals despise the liberal establishment.

Liberty Star
08-26-2009, 08:32 PM
More evidence that Dem party is loaded with crooks and liars, they are just seem better at hiding their sleaze than Republicans thanks to help from their pawns in media.

Cowlesy
09-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Hah! I thought of this case while reading my NY Daily News.

There was a big dust up out in Suffolk NY about someone intimidating hispanic folks claiming that "white people rule the county" or something.

Well the SPLC got involved of course, but then, GUESS WHAT.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/06/2009-09-06_arrest_in_li_hate_crime.html

Suffolk County police have busted the man who left an anti-Hispanic note at the altar of a church.

And the suspect is Hispanic.

Christian Mungia Garcia, 25, was arrested Friday night after hurling a wooden log and a glass bottle at a congregant of the Iglesia Evangelica Refugio de Salvacion in Patchogue. Cops later accused Garcia of leaving the hate-filled note Wednesday at the church.

Garcia was charged with attempted assault as a hate crime, police said. He was arraigned yesterday and due back in court Thursday.

The arrest comes on the heels of a Southern Poverty Law Center report that found Latino immigrants in Suffolk County live in a "climate of fear." Last fall, a gang of teens jumped Ecuadorian immigrant Marcelo Lucero and stabbed him to death.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/06/2009-09-06_arrest_in_li_hate_crime.html#ixzz0R1zo7ZNd

Seriously. If you need hate, just manufacture it, right?

I can't stand these people. I also can't stand the hair-trigger responses from massive leviathan organizations like SPLC to stoke the coals.

FrankRep
12-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Political activist pleads guilty in window-smashing (http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14045675#ixzz0aQtuzfOz)

The Denver Post
Dec 22, 2009

Activist Maurice Joseph Schwenkler, 24, pleaded guilty Monday to a second-degree misdemeanor for smashing windows at the Colorado Democratic Party headquarters last summer.

He received one year of probation and was ordered to pay $5,000 in restitution for the Aug. 25 incident at the party headquarters at West Eighth Avenue and Santa Fe Drive, according to the Denver district attorney's office.

Schwenkler and an accomplice, who was never identified, took a hammer to 11 plate-glass windows. Police caught them in the act, and Schwenkler was arrested.

Anarchist websites across the country raised money for Schwenkler's $5,000 bail, and identified him as "a transgendered anarchist" using the name Ariel Attack. Authorities have consistently identified him as male.

The gay, lesbian and transgender protest group Denver Bash Back characterized Schwenkler as one of its "friends and comrades."

Initially, Democratic Party officials blamed conservative opponents of health care reform for stoking animosity directed at Democrats.

Then it became known that Schwenkler had previously worked for a Democratic candidate. Conservatives characterized the attack as an attempt to frame Republicans with the blame.

Bash Back protested the Republican and Democratic national conventions last year.

SOURCE:
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14045675#ixzz0aQtuzfOz