PDA

View Full Version : The Push to $100,000

Kevin_Kennedy
08-25-2009, 11:56 PM
I say we organize a Mini-Bomb for Kokesh's campaign in one week on September 2. His site says $100,000 to clear the field, so let's pull our resources and get the man to $100,000. Judging by his ticker it looks like he's already got somewhere around $65,000, which means we'd only need to raise $35,000 to get him where he needs to be.

I personally think a week should be enough to get the word out since this is such a small amount of money compared to what we've been doing with Rand and Peter's campaign. I see no reason why we couldn't break $100,000.

Who's with it?

nobody's_hero
08-26-2009, 04:51 AM
Sounds good.

specsaregood
08-26-2009, 04:52 AM
I'll give him another $25.

http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/

mamakar
08-26-2009, 04:53 AM
I'm In

specsaregood
08-26-2009, 04:58 AM
While we are on the subject. I'd like to see more on his blog of what he is doing campaigning in NM to reach the voters.

Aratus
08-26-2009, 09:13 AM
noonish bump!

Kevin_Kennedy
08-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Anyone with any photoshop skills willing to make a banner we can spread for this? If not I can get a friend of mine to do one up in a few days, but that's less time to promote it. I have no personal skill in this department lol. :p

KCIndy
08-26-2009, 08:03 PM
While we are on the subject. I'd like to see more on his blog of what he is doing campaigning in NM to reach the voters.

Ditto...

And count me in for another donation if a drive gets going for the 2nd.

Michigan11
08-27-2009, 06:22 AM

Same here and count me in for another donation as well.

ClayTrainor
08-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Count me in to help.

I've got access to the last Kokesh money bomb list, as well, to help us get started.

ronpaulhawaii
08-27-2009, 09:37 AM
You guys rock :)

We are just under $70k, a mini bomb to push over would be great.

We are in a transition mode, from skeleton crew to semi-staffed... The Campaign Manager is still doing Media, but we have welcomed Andrew Sharp (Communications Director) and Mark Johnson (Fundraising Director) this week. We all went into the woods last weekend for a team-building / structure setting "retreat" and will be spending the next two weeks doing a lot of internal organization stuff. Expect the blogs to begin to take reflect the evolving protocols

Adam has been meeting with Gubernatorial Candidates and other high profile political types since I have been here. Last week Adam and I went and manned the GOP booth at the Roosevelt County Fair. (I made a great connection with the Sheriff, who offered to volunteer:D). Adam and Tina went last night to a "wine and cheese" party at the Santa Fe GOP chairs house and was quite the hit. Today, the two of us head out to Clovis for a "meet the candidate" event organized by the "High Plains Patriots". I'll bring cameras and post a recap for you all.

Kevin_Kennedy
08-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Count me in to help.

I've got access to the last Kokesh money bomb list, as well, to help us get started.

That's great, were you going to contact them and let them know?

I just e-mailed the Daily Paul to see if they'd announce this in their news feed. Any other websites we should get in contact with? I'm really only familiar with this site and the Daily Paul.

Still looking for someone to put an image together to help promote this, if anybody is interested in helping out.

specsaregood
08-27-2009, 04:18 PM
We all went into the woods last weekend for a team-building / structure setting "retreat"

That sounds like an event in which mushrooms would be involved. ;)

Thanks for the update.

Aratus
08-28-2009, 08:43 AM
i'm gettin' involved in our own 4 to 5 month bay state senatorial special election!!!
even so... i just checked out the amount on http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/
and as RPH has said, its at or near about $70,ooo still! people can & should donate!

Kevin_Kennedy
08-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Anyone else have any ideas on how to get the word out on this?

angelatc
08-29-2009, 08:08 PM
You guys rock :)

We all went into the woods last weekend for a team-building / structure setting "retreat" and will be spending the next two weeks doing a lot of internal organization stuff.

Oh? Can I expect an Alex Jones expose' in the near future?

First it was Mossad Bryan and now - RPH, the Bohemian Rider. Who knew?

Eh, what the heck. I'm in.

lx43
08-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Is this all the money Adam will need to actually run?

Kevin_Kennedy
08-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Is this all the money Adam will need to actually run?

Well he's already running, but I don't know that it's all he'll need. It's certainly a nice start, however.

Michigan11
09-03-2009, 07:02 PM
So what's the date for this anybody know? I'm ready when we are:D

Kevin_Kennedy
09-03-2009, 07:13 PM
So what's the date for this anybody know? I'm ready when we are:D

It was yesterday. :(

Fail on my part lol.

Michigan11
09-03-2009, 07:27 PM
It was yesterday. :(

Fail on my part lol.

Seriously?

Let's get a new date going, our movement is gaining it's momentum back - we can get this done.

ClayTrainor
09-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Seriously?

Let's get a new date going, our movement is gaining it's momentum back - we can get this done.

Well i'm going on vacation this saturday for a week, but i can help organize this once i'm back.

Nayjevin and i put together www.thisjuly4th.com and I would be more than willing to help build another one for the new money bomb, once i'm back from vacation.

If any of you want to take the initiative to build a money bomb site for Kokesh, i can provide you with free high quality web-hosting, professional word-press templates, and will buy the domain, if we can decided on a good one.

dr. hfn
09-03-2009, 08:11 PM
i really like the kentuckyfight.com site, lets use that but just alter it for kokesh.

ClayTrainor
09-03-2009, 08:21 PM
i really like the kentuckyfight.com site, lets use that but just alter it for kokesh.

Sounds good. I'm personally not much of a web developer outside of wordpress so maybe Josh can just hook us up with the template or something?

Kevin_Kennedy
09-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Glad this is picking up.

Liberty Hound
09-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Hey everyone! This is Mark Johnson the fundraising coordinator for the Adam Kokesh campaign. RonPaulHawaii, who sits right behind me, suggested I check these forums out. I have to tell you, it is getting me fired up to see the effort you, the grassroots, is putting into this campaign. That is exactly what this campaign is, a grassroots campaign, so we really appreciate everything you do. If you ever need anything just let me know. Thank you all very much for your efforts.

Kevin_Kennedy
09-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Does anyone have any ideas on a date for this? It doesn't make any sense for us to leave Adam sitting at only $70,000 when we could easily get him to $100,000 and beyond.

ronpaulhawaii
09-08-2009, 01:46 PM
$30k on the 30th would put the campaign over the $100k level, right before the end of the 3rd quarter

:D

Up to you guys...

dr. hfn
09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
$30k on the 30th would put the campaign over the $100k level, right before the end of the 3rd quarter

:D

Up to you guys...

great idea!

Kevin_Kennedy
09-08-2009, 03:05 PM
September 30 sounds good to me, let's start pushing it.

RileyE104
09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
September 30 sounds good to me, let's start pushing it.

I'll make a new video for this.

I made this one earlier this week:
YouTube - Adam Kokesh - Fundraiser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKfZmtQEdw)

Please share with your friends! So far it only has about 200 views.
I'll try my best to spread the word with a new video.

Kevin_Kennedy
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
I'll make a new video for this.

I made this one earlier this week:
YouTube - Adam Kokesh - Fundraiser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKfZmtQEdw)

Please share with your friends! So far it only has about 200 views.
I'll try my best to spread the word with a new video.

I'll put this on the Facebook. :)

RileyE104
09-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I'll put this on the Facebook. :)

Ok sweet.
I have a better video coming I'm almost done with it.

EDIT:
Here's the new vid! :D

YouTube - Adam Kokesh - MONEY BOMB - September 30th (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiR6gb_V6kE)