PDA

View Full Version : Political Lore.com NEW LAYOUT!

Politicallore
08-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Check out our new blog layout! If it works out and feedback is good we will change our main site over as well. Please support us by contributing! We really could use the help! We would love to be able to hire another writer and an editor! We are seen by over 2,000 people daily!

Let me know what you think, and what I could change. (this theme was expensive and time consuming, so be nice ;) )

http://politicallore.com/blog/

-Alex
www.politicallore.com

Politicallore
08-26-2009, 06:53 AM
bump for the morning folk

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 07:45 AM
i checked it out... i clicked on the weekly cartoon, and just got between 7-14 google ads.

Politicallore
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
i checked it out... i clicked on the weekly cartoon, and just got between 7-14 google ads.

lol, I am taking it that was the main site? We are trying to keep the blog the least commercial as possible, so that it is more enjoyable to our core audience. The blog only has 3 ads currently.

Yes, the main site is the mess... donations can solve some of that ;). You need to do what you can to get by... but we are not trying to just get by, we are trying to expand and grow! I hope you understand.

Cowlesy
08-26-2009, 02:54 PM
lol, I am taking it that was the main site? We are trying to keep the blog the least commercial as possible, so that it is more enjoyable to our core audience. The blog only has 3 ads currently.

Yes, the main site is the mess... donations can solve some of that ;). You need to do what you can to get by... but we are not trying to just get by, we are trying to expand and grow! I hope you understand.

oh no i don't mean that at all, I am saying i clicked on the weekly cartoon page and there wasn't a cartoon, just a bunch of ads.