Nathan Hale
08-24-2009, 09:46 PM
http://reason.tv/video/show/every-last-penny-and-then-some

Flash
08-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Interesting. Thanks for posting.

Epic
08-24-2009, 10:11 PM
I'm sure he'll be the best person vying for the office (I think it's just him and Carly Fiorinia, ex-CEO of Hewlett Packard for the republicans), even though he's not exactly a libertarian.

But atleast he says he's a free-market guy, for hemp, and hinted at a less aggressive foreign policy.

Nathan Hale
08-25-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm sure he'll be the best person vying for the office (I think it's just him and Carly Fiorinia, ex-CEO of Hewlett Packard for the republicans), even though he's not exactly a libertarian.

But atleast he says he's a free-market guy, for hemp, and hinted at a less aggressive foreign policy.

Libertarianism is a big tent, and I think he'd fall inside the limits.

Cowlesy
08-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Going up against big-money like Carli Fiorina (HP/Compaq) or Meg Whitman (ebay) will be tough.

Nathan Hale
08-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Going up against big-money like Carli Fiorina (HP/Compaq) or Meg Whitman (ebay) will be tough.

It's true. Meg Whitman is in the Governor's race, so she's not going to be a problem, but Fiorina is in the Senate race.

Brian4Liberty
09-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the post. Chuck Devore looks like our liberty candidate for Senate in California. I had asked about him, and he looks like a fit (and he is running). We need a presence and a candidate in California.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2325129

andrewh817
09-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Great example of how insurance and government increase costs, I think Rand Paul used this example in one of his videos.

cheapseats
09-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Will he support or oppose establishment of Jefferson as the nation's 51st sovereign state?

FSP-Rebel
09-20-2009, 12:23 PM
He sounds ok, but he did remark about how he thinks we should have foreign aid and he completely dismissed the idea of allowing merchant ships to be armed.

Brian4Liberty
09-27-2009, 11:04 PM
He sounds ok, but he did remark about how he thinks we should have foreign aid and he completely dismissed the idea of allowing merchant ships to be armed.

He doesn't agree with the idea of eliminating the US Navy completely and replacing them with armed merchant ships. I don't believe he is against merchant ships being armed to repel pirates...