PDA

View Full Version : Big event in Foxboro in 2 weeks - need some $$

Sematary
09-28-2007, 08:59 AM
I know people are feeling tapped out (I certainly am) but we are putting on a big event at Gillette Stadium on Oct 7 prior to and during the game and we need cash for the signs we'll be holding up for the incoming throngs who will be stuck in traffic.
If you have the ability to assist, the cost is only about $350 (maybe $400 with shipping) and the Boston group doesn't seem to be able to get their act together so we're stepping on some toes and doing alot of their work for them. Any help would be mucho appreciado! PM me if you're interested and I'll pass along my paypal account address for donations.

Thanks,

Bob

Sematary
09-28-2007, 09:36 AM
bump

Sematary
09-28-2007, 10:01 AM
bump

Sematary
09-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Come on now - I know we're all tapped out but I could REALLY use some help with this. The signs will be going to the Boston group after the event at Gillette to hang around the city. Since there is currently NOTHING in Boston, it has GOT to be an improvement. :-)

Sematary
09-28-2007, 12:14 PM
No tapped out donors who want to help? ???
;-)

Slugg
09-28-2007, 01:10 PM
No tapped out donors who want to help? ???
;-)

I want to, but man I really am tapped. Let me see what I can get together next week, but that's the best I can do for now (this 3rd quarter push is 'taxing'....pun partially intended..heh).

Bump!

Sacrifice - Forfeiture of something highly valued for the sake of one considered to have a greater value or claim.

I'll get something to you next week. You got paypal?

Sematary
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I want to, but man I really am tapped. Let me see what I can get together next week, but that's the best I can do for now (this 3rd quarter push is 'taxing'....pun partially intended..heh).

Bump!

I'll get something to you next week. You got paypal?

yep. Sounds good.

Lord Xar
09-28-2007, 02:09 PM
what do you need? Flyers? etc... what else.. I think the problem that people might have is that you have a "meetup group" that isn't pulling their weight.. why are they not anteing up?