PDA

View Full Version : New! Look over here! Special Interrogation Unit to be run from Whitehouse!

Cowlesy
08-24-2009, 01:14 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9A9BLTG0&show_article=1

Not sure if someone else posted this (I searched "interrogation" and "unit"), but this is messed up.

We have ANOTHER Interrogation Unit now, reporting directly to the WHITE HOUSE?

WTF!!!!!

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama has approved creation of a new, special terrorism-era interrogation unit to be supervised by the White House, a top aide said Monday, further distancing his administration from President George W. Bush's detainee policies. The unit would be led by an FBI official, with a deputy director from somewhere in the government's vast intelligence apparatus, and members from across agencies. It will be directly supervised by the White House, but the senior administration officials insisted the unit's agency bosses will make operational decisions, not the White House.

Kotin
08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
as the days go, they seem to be more and more open about their agenda..

amy31416
08-24-2009, 01:18 PM
I read about this this morning. Disturbing stuff.

rpfan2008
08-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Gradually WH is turning into a Mafia den. Soon they will start calling Obama just "boss".

Cowlesy
08-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Diversion to make us not care about the Healthcare debate?

Dr.3D
08-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Is this going to be the equivalent of the Nazi SS?

rpfan2008
08-24-2009, 01:23 PM

I think birth certificate is there for that & I feel many Americans won't even hear about it.

amy31416
08-24-2009, 01:25 PM

I don't think so, as I don't think this will get a lot of press, nor garner a lot of outrage. I could be wrong and hope I am.

It seems to be right along the lines of Obama defending indefinite detention.

pcosmar
08-24-2009, 01:45 PM

Debate?
What Debate? They are selling/pushing the plan. And ridiculing any dissent.
They are going to do it regardless.

I think this is more to squash opposition.

Cowlesy
08-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Debate?
What Debate? They are selling/pushing the plan. And ridiculing any dissent.
They are going to do it regardless.

I think this is more to squash opposition.

Hah -- yeah good point. I used the term "debate" very loosely.

Yieu
08-24-2009, 02:14 PM
This part really floored me:

further distancing his administration from President George W. Bush's detainee policies.

:confused: But this move is more fascist than even what Bush did... :confused:

By distancing, do they mean going much further down the same road?

Viva
08-24-2009, 02:40 PM
They don't care that you know. There isn't anything you can do about it. The plan is set. The work is done.

NerveShocker
08-24-2009, 02:52 PM
This part really floored me:

:confused: But this move is more fascist than even what Bush did... :confused:

By distancing, do they mean going much further down the same road?

Yeah that was the part that got me too. Sadly the person writing this most likely thought it was true.. The problem is Obama has emotionally connected himself with a large portion of the American population and almost presented himself as a savior to their problems. Of course he will turn his back on them and do the opposite (like the war issues, indefinite imprisonment, FISA, and the list goes on and on).

The thing is he has gained so much trust through media propaganda mixed with being very charismatic and charming. Most people trust him so much or have placed so much trust in his hands that they are willing to lie to themselves for months and months if not years until they finally allow the truth to sink in.