PDA

View Full Version : Trey Greyson RINO attack postcards. Is there a designer in the house?

max
08-24-2009, 12:57 PM
I came up with an attack piece against RINO Trey....if you dont have the stomach for it, then campaign in your own "nice" way.

Dont lecture me on "civility" because the Establishment is gonna come after Rand harder than u can imagine..

this powerful piece is aimed at southern conservatives...does not mention Rand...

can anyone here take this concept and design a really nice postcard from it? Put in format so I can then ship it to vistaprint. We can order 1000's of em to saturate Kentucky with by air and by land.

have a look at the basic design by downloading the rough draft at

http://www.TomatoBubble.com/RINO.html

InterestedParticipant
08-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Trey Greyson RINO attack postcards.
Trey's a genuinely nice guy.... so sad about his politics.

Sometime I wonder if these guys that are raised so deep inside the system even understand what they are anymore. In Trey's case, I'd bet money he actually thinks he's doing the best thing.

It really is unfortunate that these insiders can go so far wrong.

amisspelledword
08-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Sometime I wonder if these guys that are raised so deep inside the system even understand what they are anymore. In Trey's case, I'd bet money he actually thinks he's doing the best thing.

It really is unfortunate that these insiders can go so far wrong.

you're right. im not an insider nor was i "raised deep inside the system" but i participated in the 2 party system and listened to mainstream voices/positions from both sides. i picked one that seemed the best, and went with it.

with candidates like Rand and Ron Paul, though, its like i dont have to choose the "best"---- i can choose the correct.

rand paul will represent me perfectly.

Imperial
08-24-2009, 02:59 PM
You could do this pretty efficiently by having people buy postcards and mail to addresses in Kentucky. Then it isn't campaign money either.

I wouldn't sink too low though. We don't to go for cheap blows...stick to facts

t0rnado
08-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Needs more facts. The average person that received that would be like, "lolwut?"

sofia
12-20-2009, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=max;2283993]I came up with an attack piece against RINO Trey....if you dont have