PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Allyn Root with Lou Dobbs-- Ron Paul mention.

Flash
08-23-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.rootforamerica.com/

On his front page theres an interview with him on Lou Dobbs' radio show. Ron Paul gets brought up when W.A.R. begins mentioning the Federal Reserve.

dr. hfn
08-23-2009, 11:49 AM
WAR seems to think he will lead a 3rd party revolution in 2012...

Flash
08-23-2009, 11:55 AM
WAR seems to think he will lead a 3rd party revolution in 2012...

He also said he might try running for Senator.

james1906
08-23-2009, 12:16 PM
I still stand by my assertion that he needs to run for Mayor of Las Vegas. Vegas is type of place where Root's personally is an asset, and the incumbent Oscar Goodman actually makes Root look calm and reserved.

Dorfsmith
08-23-2009, 12:33 PM
I just read his new book. Can't say I was super impressed. He had some good things to say but he sure comes across as a conceited person.

MRoCkEd
08-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Screw WAR

I think he should run for mayor, not president

rajibo
08-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I think he should just replace Billy Mays.

LibertyEagle
08-23-2009, 02:46 PM
I think he should just replace Billy Mays.

That right there is funny. lol.

emazur
08-23-2009, 07:06 PM
I tubed it last week:
YouTube - Wayne Allyn Root on Lou Dobbs show: abolish the Fed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFOYzBYSyDs)
he makes the anti-Fed rounds on TV as well, but most people here don't care and seem to prefer Ron Paul to be the lone voice in the wilderness:
YouTube - Abolish the Federal Reserve - Wayne Allyn Root for President 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA6FKXqKQfU)
He makes mistakes (and I'm keeping track of them) and still has things to learn, but he's one of the good guys and is contributing to the cause.

Flash
08-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Well I like him. Hopefully he will decide soon if hes going to run for Senate or not.

He makes mistakes (and I'm keeping track of them) and still has things to learn, but he's one of the good guys and is contributing to the cause.

Epic
08-23-2009, 07:14 PM
I think Wayne Allen Root is doing a good job lately. He's learned some things, and he's incorporating it into his comments.

I *really hope* Wayne Allen Root runs for senate as a liberty-oriented Republican. I think he'd have a shot at Harry Reid, and the republican challengers are not established at all.

Then, the 2012 libertarian nominee could be somebody really principled, such as Mary Ruwart.

Flash
08-24-2009, 06:40 PM
I think Wayne Allen Root is doing a good job lately. He's learned some things, and he's incorporating it into his comments.

I *really hope* Wayne Allen Root runs for senate as a liberty-oriented Republican. I think he'd have a shot at Harry Reid, and the republican challengers are not established at all.

Then, the 2012 libertarian nominee could be somebody really principled, such as Mary Ruwart.

Unfortunately I just saw a poll on Fox where one of Reid's Republican opponents is beating him in the polls. WAR would just ensure a Democrat victory if he runs as a Libertarian. Damn.

pahs1994
08-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I like Waynes Stimulus plan at the end of the second vid

SelfTaught
08-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Now this is completely unfounded, but I'll say it anyways.

There's something about Wayne Allen Root that just bugs me, but I can't quite put my finger on it. He seems like one of those guys that is overly friendly, or at least that's what he sounds like when he talks.

dr. hfn
08-25-2009, 07:16 AM
Bill Parson is now running against Harry Reid and he is one of ours I think. I think WAR could beat Reid, I hope he runs.

emazur
08-25-2009, 07:28 AM
I just watched an interview w/ Root on Newsmax TV and didn't seem especially interested in running for Senate - said his eyes are on the ball of becoming the LP nominee in 2012 and is looking forward to being the the first presidential candidate in US history to run against his college classmate (Columbia, class of '83).
Also he's putting most of his efforts into winning conservatives over to the LP, so it'd be somewhat hypocritical for him to run as a GOP senate candidate

emazur
08-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Reason.tv interview w/ Root:
http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2009/08/reasontv-interviews-libertarian-root/
He says he's been reading Schiff's books towards the end