PDA

View Full Version : huff post: Rand Paul Fears One-World Government, Just Like Dad

beazy
08-23-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/23/rand-paul-fears-oneworld-_n_266433.html

um ya

amy31416
08-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Some very typical superficial, snotty responses in the comments. Just goes to show you how powerful the mainstream media is in shaping people and their thoughts.

Spot the Fed
08-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Um... like feering the NWO is bad?

Kotin
08-23-2009, 11:52 AM
hmmm... what a crock.

amisspelledword
08-23-2009, 12:55 PM
how many Kentucky GOP primary voters read the huffington post or, if they did, would put much stock into it?

The Huffington Post wrote about Rand Paul. this is good news. note it is not an article on Gray Mayson.

amisspelledword
08-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Some very typical superficial, snotty responses in the comments. Just goes to show you how powerful the mainstream media is in shaping people and their thoughts.

you know, nearly every time i read an article or blog online i find myself reading the comments as well. what a waste of time. my brother and i refer to them as "a bathroom wall" because you will, more times than not, gain about as much information reading a bathroom wall as you would reading the comments.

lets examine that analogy a little further.

a bathroom wall has lots of baseless facts - comments often are full of generalizations, history debates, statistical debates (all baseless)

a bathroom wall is anonymous - comments, while there are usernames, could be from anyone willing to promote an agenda by spreading whatever lie or misconception they please

a bathroom wall is littered with grammar mistakes and stupid information - think of "first."

i think about this, and yet i still find myself reading the comments on bathroom wall and in comments. WHY!?

amy31416
08-23-2009, 01:31 PM
i think about this, and yet i still find myself reading the comments on bathroom wall and in comments. WHY!?

Morbid curiosity, my friend. Every now and then, even though 99% of it is of the "here I sit, broken hearted. . ." type, every now and then you'll come across something like "the tree of liberty must be watered. . ." in the strangest places.

I always look, even if I know it's going to irritate me.

Epic
08-23-2009, 03:37 PM
The article contained the usual crap....

"isolationist"

"conspiracy"

Rand didn't actually say anything unusual... all his quotes were fine.

max
08-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Trey Greyson completed a fellowship at the Aspen Institute....a lefty think tank that promotes globalism and world government..

formerly know as Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies...

Real Kentucky values eh?....

I really hate that Harvard prick...he should go back to the Democrat Party from whence he came

james1906
08-23-2009, 04:58 PM
The article contained the usual crap....

"isolationist"

"conspiracy"

Rand didn't actually say anything unusual... all his quotes were fine.

No quixotic, long-shot, or dark horse?

skyorbit
08-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Except that, the NAFTA superhighway IS real.

Matt Collins
08-23-2009, 10:14 PM
note it is not an article on Gray Mayson.Who :confused: