PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Reagan admonish GOP candidates on speaking ill of other GOP candidates?

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:51 AM
and didn't every one of the guys on stage last night trash the guys that didn't show...

EXCEPT DR. PAUL who refused to bash them?

Anyone else notice this?

Think any old school Reagan GOP people noticed it?

:)

jj111
09-28-2007, 06:52 AM
Somebody last month mentioned after seeing Ron on the net for the first time that he noticed he didn't criticize other people.

Chester Copperpot
09-28-2007, 06:54 AM
he runs the positive type of campaign that everybody always SAYS people should do.. but the regular people NEVER do it.. I suppose when he starts getting attacked then he will rebut and make them look stupid.. or perhaps nobody wants to criticize him on the issues becase they saw what happened to Rudy...

theyre looking for scandals and all they can get is exercise and chocolate chip cookies..

jonahtrainer
09-28-2007, 06:57 AM
Somebody last month mentioned after seeing Ron on the net for the first time that he noticed he didn't criticize other people.

Ya, Ron is great. Just like a rattlesnake but some people like Ghoulani keep trying to poke it after they get rattled at for their stupid behavior.

I have actually mimicked Ron Paul's tactics (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8rEN12wN1wU) in handling the local GOP and REC officials here. The verbal jiu-jitsu is so effective. What is even better is I know they get more and more frustrated getting tossed around but there is nothing they can do about it because I've got the high ground acting very defensively and not attacking.

Bradley in DC
09-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Yes, his famous 11th Commandment.

trispear
09-28-2007, 07:04 AM
he runs the positive type of campaign that everybody always SAYS people should do.. but the regular people NEVER do it.. I suppose when he starts getting attacked then he will rebut and make them look stupid.. or perhaps nobody wants to criticize him on the issues becase they saw what happened to Rudy...

theyre looking for scandals and all they can get is exercise and chocolate chip cookies..

He's a libertarian (which Republicans should be at their core as Reagan said) and Libertarians don't initiate force but they will defend themselves.

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 07:08 AM
I am sooo proud of Dr. Paul.

He is brilliant, and such a gentleman.

He stands tall over the entire field of candidates, both sides.

:)

specsaregood
09-28-2007, 07:45 AM
//