PDA

View Full Version : Kudlow about to be on Morning Joe, debate discussion

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:30 AM
356 for DirecTV viewers.

Time now is 7:30 Central, by the way

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Thought this might give us insight into what Ron can expect from the upcoming 10/9 econ debate...is Kudlow on the panel of questioners? I didn't see a list at CNBC's announcement site.

jj111
09-28-2007, 06:34 AM
Did they mention they will discuss the debates, or are you just guessing?

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Joe said they would...and they are...only now it's the dem debates.

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:39 AM
Kudlow listed out a buttload of taxes the various dems said they'd tax. Kudlow said the dem platform is a round up of all the rich people in the country and send them to Burma.

He said they're catering to the left wing of their party and that it does not play well to the rest of America. Said even Richardson is pandering now.

Now they're talking recession - Kudlow says terrible housing news (new home sales data from yesterday)...he says a third to forty percent chance of one.

Then he cheerleaded and said the Fed is great, did a fab job with their rate cuts.

Joe asked if a recession would hurt the GOP, Kudlow says we need an HONEST KEYNESIAN. :rolleyes: (FYI, Paul is a student of the econ school of thought of Keynes enemy, von Mises.)

Not a word about the GOP debate yet...

LibertyEagle
09-28-2007, 06:41 AM
Kudlow is friends with Richardson? Well, that's part of his problem.

He also has a warped view of what causes inflation and the drop in the value of the dollar. Not a word about the increase in the money supply. Plus, he seems to think that the whole thing revolves around taxes. Nah, nothing about spending or creating money out of thin air.

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Discussed dollar falling...praised France for lowering taxes...praised Kennedy for his supply side econ thinking...said today's dems are maniacal about raising taxes on the rich...Joe asked who is the conservative on the GOP side. Mica said Newt.

Then Kudlow said Rudy and Mitt are the best choices on the GOP side.

He said he doesn't know about Fred.

Joe asked about the GOP big spenders...Kudlow says the GOP probably has learned from their mistakes.

Okay, Kudlow is not going to be friendly at all to Ron in the upcoming debate, he'll try to take him down is my guess.

Chester Copperpot
09-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Kudlow listed out a buttload of taxes the various dems said they'd tax. Kudlow said the dem platform is a round up of all the rich people in the country and send them to Burma.

He said they're catering to the left wing of their party and that it does not play well to the rest of America. Said even Richardson is pandering now.

Now they're talking recession - Kudlow says terrible housing news (new home sales data from yesterday)...he says a third to forty percent chance of one.

Then he cheerleaded and said the Fed is great, did a fab job with their rate cuts.

Joe asked if a recession would hurt the GOP, Kudlow says we need an HONEST KEYNESIAN. :rolleyes: (FYI, Paul is a student of the econ school of thought of Keynes enemy, von Mises.)

Not a word about the GOP debate yet...

Alan Keyesnesian

LibertyEagle
09-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Yeah, I could NOT believe he mentioned Keynes in a positive light. ???

bobmurph
"Guilliani & Romney are the only two supply-side economics guys in the race"..!!!!

F**K YOU KUDLOW!

How can ANYONE not see that Guilliani & Romney's economic policy is nothing more that RHETORIC.

What a turd.

MsDoodahs
I should say I'm not concerned about Kudlow being able to do so, I'm convinced the Austrians are right. :)

jj111
09-28-2007, 06:45 AM
They ignore Ron Paul again. I think when the FEC reports come out, they will take a bit more notice of Ron.

LibertyEagle
09-28-2007, 06:49 AM
I know everyone knows this, but do you guys honestly think the media is going to do an about turn? Paul's candidacy threatens the entire elite stack of cards. If he's going to get positive media coverage, it is largely going to have to come from US, through ads. There are still a lot of us on the ground, if we get really busy, we can get the word out to the vast majority in our own cities and towns. But, we'd better get busy, because we're running out of time.

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Agree 100%, LE.

It will be quite a disappointment to many who think Pravda is going to suddenly embrace Dr. Paul.

They CANNOT do it, not under ANY circumstance.

Why? Becasue the mainstream media in this country is nothing but a mouthpiece for government propoganda.

rg123
09-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Kudlow is bought and paid for and is pushing for the collapse of the dollar he was on c-span earlier in the week and was yelling @ at people who were calling in
telling them that its their fault that a married couple are having a tough time making ends meet and told the guy who by the way said he worked 2 jobs that he was a fat slob who should go out a get a job Kudlow is a POS period. Kramer is in their also pushing to collaspe the dollar so he and is buddies can get rich. He had the audacity to say 2 days ago that America has no reason to make cars in this country which basically says FU to every auto-worker in this country what about their jobs and their families.

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 07:03 AM
I did not hear Kudlow on CSpan.

I can certainly see where it would be in HIS best interest to lay the blame for the situation on average Americans - Kudlow benefits from the current system at the expense of average Americans.

It is not in Kudlow's interest to have Ron out there waking up those average Americans, you know?

;)

LibertyEagle
09-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Agree 100%, LE.

It will be quite a disappointment to many who think Pravda is going to suddenly embrace Dr. Paul.

They CANNOT do it, not under ANY circumstance.

Why? Becasue the mainstream media in this country is nothing but a mouthpiece for government propoganda.

Absolutely. We may occasionally get thrown a scrap, but that's about all. I just wish we would all stop waiting for some big turnaround by the media. What's worse, I wish we would stop counting on it, because it concerns me that we are putting too many eggs in that basket instead of taking it upon ourselves to get the job done of spreading the message on the ground.

We've got like, what, 3 months?

MsDoodahs
09-28-2007, 07:20 AM
About that, yep.

Dave
09-28-2007, 07:32 AM
I know everyone knows this, but do you guys honestly think the media is going to do an about turn? Paul's candidacy threatens the entire elite stack of cards. If he's going to get positive media coverage, it is largely going to have to come from US, through ads. There are still a lot of us on the ground, if we get really busy, we can get the word out to the vast majority in our own cities and towns. But, we'd better get busy, because we're running out of time.

What things are you doing on the ground (offline) to get the word out?