PDA

View Full Version : KYWordSmith

RonPaulFanInGA
08-22-2009, 01:33 AM
www.kywordsmith.com

You can tell the owner is a Grayson supporter with that snide jab at RandPaulGraph.com's money bomb statement.

Flash
08-22-2009, 01:37 AM
The money bomb broke Kentucky records. I guess that's too much for Liberal Republicans to understand...

TruthisTreason
08-22-2009, 07:21 AM
I heard this guy wears Ghey Facin underwear....

JamesButabi
08-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Jesus that whole website is a Gay Racin lovefest and Rand hitpiece.

Kludge
08-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Maybe they're neutral and report the news, whether good or bad for the candidate in question?

Austin
08-22-2009, 09:51 AM
brandonyates actually changed his headline after KYWORDSMITH put that headline up.. as sort of a jab at Mr. Smith's unbalanced editorializing.

Kludge
08-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Am I missing something?

torchbearer
08-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Am I missing something?

go to KYwordsmith and click on the graph.

Dionysus
08-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Wow, what an obvious sham run by one of Shady Mason's criminal buddies to look like Drudge. These guys steal elections so much, they don't even know how to make a decent looking website after being in politics for 10 years!

http://blog.treygrayson.com/tour/

Perhaps some of our local associates on the ground want to attend these Shady Mason rallies to ensure that there is enough vocal excitement.

Kludge
08-22-2009, 10:59 AM
go to KYwordsmith and click on the graph.

Oh... lmao

kywordsmith
08-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Never meant for any headline to be a "jab" at any candidate. Just wanted highlight the contrast between the expectations that the Paul campaign placed for itself and the reality of the money bomb's success...and $400k in one day is most certainly a success. I believe my new headline tells both sides of the story more accurately now.

Thanks for keeping me accountable!

Dionysus
08-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Never meant for any headline to be a "jab" at any candidate. Just wanted highlight the contrast between the expectations that the Paul campaign placed for itself and the reality of the money bomb's success...and $400k in one day is most certainly a success. I believe my new headline tells both sides of the story more accurately now.

That's a very admirable stance. Browsing your site, however, one still can't help sense that it is merely an extension of the Shady Mason campaign. Which makes me wonder if your admirable stance is only an attempt to not run afoul of any laws and regulations governing such a "news-site", were it found to be a simple front operation for one particular campaign and/or political machine?

JoshLowry
08-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Which makes me wonder if your admirable stance is only an attempt to not run afoul of any laws and regulations governing such a "news-site", were it found to be a simple front operation for one particular campaign and/or political machine?

Screw big government.

Welcome to the forums Dionysus and kywordsmith.

specsaregood
08-22-2009, 01:03 PM

Except the campaign never said they "expected" a million. They said they hoped to raise up to a million. In fact more than a few statements from the campaign said they would be very pleased with a range between 300k and 400k which was accomplished. So they did meet their expectations and your headline was completely false.

Do you REALLY want that?

Dionysus
08-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Screw big government.

Welcome to the forums Dionysus and kywordsmith.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks to others who have welcomed me also.

FSP-Rebel
08-22-2009, 07:02 PM
The money bomb broke Kentucky records. I guess that's too much for Liberal Republicans to understand...
Well, this link http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/story/903368.html alleges that McConnell raised 2 mill in one day...

thisisengage
08-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Money bomb= Highest one day total online,
McConnell= Highest one day total overall-

Flash
08-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Well, this link http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/story/903368.html alleges that McConnell raised 2 mill in one day...

Interesting. But George Bush was the attraction in that event, and he being probably THE most Left-wing Republicans ever elected into the Presidency doesn't make Mcconnel sound too Conservative.

TruthisTreason
08-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Rand Bomb Breaks Record
Published on 22 August 2009 by Christopher Hightower in General News, Uncategorized

Enthusiastic supporters of Rand Paul, a candidate for the U.S. Senate seat from Kentucky, made political online history yesterday. The real-time donation counter at Dr. Paul’s website at RandPaul2010.com shows that the campaign has raised over $680,000. The campaign cleared over $430,000 in the 24 hour period. Watching the counter it is clear that donations are still coming in.

This online total, raised from thousands of individuals often in increments of $5 to $25, is clearly a record in Kentucky politics. Yesterday’s online raise brings Rand Paul’s fundaising to parity with the establishment candidate. No other candidate from Kentucky has raised this much money in one day online.

Supporters are still donating at this moment and the excitement continues to build raising over $17,000 so far today.

Some facts about Rand Paul’s online fundraiser yesterday:

• Over 5000 donations were made to Rand Paul’s fundraiser yesterday.
• Yesterday’s average donation to the Rand Paul campaign was $86
• 70% of donations to the Rand Paul campaign yesterday were under $100

FSP-Rebel
08-22-2009, 07:35 PM
I stand corrected, but how are them fundraisers going?

TruthisTreason
08-22-2009, 07:38 PM
I stand corrected, but how are them fundraisers going?

Ticker will be updated first of the week....
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/Flabbypig/RANDPAUL.jpg

torchbearer
08-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Some facts about Rand Paul’s online fundraiser yesterday:

• Over 5000 donations were made to Rand Paul’s fundraiser yesterday.
• Yesterday’s average donation to the Rand Paul campaign was $86
• 70% of donations to the Rand Paul campaign yesterday were under $100

this is awesome news for us- scary news for the Gay Mason.
that means every 3 months, Rand can pump his 5000 donors for another $100... and so forth.