PDA

View Full Version : Why should we support C4L?

Ian A.
08-22-2009, 12:01 AM
I would like to see some positive reasons why C4L should exist as an organization. It's been a year now and what has it done? I found out recently that it can't endorse political candidates--WHAT?! I thought that was the reason for it's creation!

Right now C4L feels like just an online newsletter. I don't feel encouraged to participate, but maybe I've just been missing out on the huge progress they might have been making...:confused:

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-22-2009, 12:05 AM
I gave a speech Thursday in Annapolis,MD at a constitution rally and general protest of all things unconstitutional and the event was co-sponsored by the CFL... so there is activity... to really get it going, join in with your local chapter and start putting some things together. An organization is only as powerful as it's members make it.

I would like to see some positive reasons why C4L should exist as an organization. It's been a year now and what has it done? I found out recently that it can't endorse political candidates--WHAT?! I thought that was the reason for it's creation!

Right now C4L feels like just an online newsletter. I don't feel encouraged to participate, but maybe I've just been missing out on the huge progress they might have been making...:confused:

rajibo
08-22-2009, 12:07 AM
The Northeast Conference:

Thursday, September 17
12:30 PM—2:30 PM End the Fed Book Signing Congressman Ron Paul Delaware Room
6:00 PM—7:30 PM Diamond Sponsors' Cocktail Reception Ron Paul, Campaign For Liberty President John Tate, other guests to be announced Valley Forge Park Ballroom
8:00 PM—10:00 PM Freedom Celebration Ron Paul, John Tate, and Phil Giraldi Pennsylvania Room

Friday, September 18
7:15 AM—8:15 AM Private Briefing Ron Paul
8:15 AM—9:15 AM Breakfast with Ron Paul Ron Paul Grand Ballroom
10:00 AM—10:10 PM Welcome John Tate Waterford Room
10:10 AM—11:45 PM The Real Nature of Politics Michael Rothfeld, President, Saber Communications Waterford Room
11:45 AM—12:45 PM Topic TBA John Tate Waterford Room
12:45 PM—2:30 PM Lunch (included with registration) Special Guest Judge Andrew Napolitano Grand Ballroom
2:00 PM—2:30 PM Book Signing Judge Andrew Napolitano, (open to the public) Exhibit Hall
2:30 PM—5:30 PM Topic TBA Michael Rothfeld Waterford Room
3:20 PM—5:30 PM Topic TBA Dimitri Kesari, National Right to Work Waterford Room
4:35 PM—5:30 PM Topic TBA Speaker TBA Waterford Room
5:30 PM—6:30 PM Private Briefing Judge Andrew Napolitano Quaker Room
5:30 PM—7:30 PM Dinner Break
7:30 PM—9:30 PM State Meetings Breakout Rooms

Saturday, September 19
10:00 AM—11:30 AM Topic TBA Michael Rothfeld Waterford Room
11:30 PM—1:00 PM Lunch Break
12:00 PM—1:00 PM Private Briefing Daniel Hannan Quaker Room
1:00 PM—1:30 PM Using Gold & Silver in Your IRA Jim Kerban, Midas Resources Waterford Room
1:30 PM—2:00 PM Topic TBA Dimitri Kesari Waterford Room
2:00 PM—3:15 PM Topic TBA John Tate Waterford Room
3:15 PM—4:00 PM Q & A Michael Rothfeld, Dimitri Kesari, John Tate Waterford Room
6:00 PM—7:30 PM Gold Reception Tom Woods, Peter Schiff, and Daniel Hannan Gettysburg Room
8:00 PM—10:00 PM Economic Liberty Symposium Public Meeting Pennsylvania Room

qwerty
08-22-2009, 12:09 AM
First OFCOURSE!

:cool:

hotbrownsauce
08-22-2009, 12:23 AM

I went to my C4L state meeting. Compared to other organizations in their first year we are doing very very well. C4L is an education tool + activism to get liberty candidates to run. C4L has taken stances on bills such as 1207. I'd say more but I'm sure others will fill my gap. G'night =)

Oh, check out the C4L conference and you'll have a different view of the C4L.

dr. hfn
08-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Wow, the ignorance of this post is astonishing. The C4L has raised about 4 million dollars since its creation and ahs been putting on fantastic Regional Conferences. They have also now got over 200,000 members and have a great Featured Article 5 days a week. The site has come a long way too and has some great feautures. The people at the C4L are working very hard, so don't forget that. They have also been pushing Ron's Audit the Fed bill along with the grassroots with great results! They have built a new Audit the Fed coalition website which is great looking and we need to help grow: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=206922
They also are a sponsor of the upcoming 9.12 March on DC and had a full page ad in the Washington Times a while back about HR 1207. Remember Ron has had like no legislation passed his career. I guess you haven't been paying attention but C4L members have been getting on tv frequently and many C4L members have been doing alot of activism in tea parties, parades, fairs, etc...In fact, over 2000 have signed up as local coordinators which have many respinsibilities and access to many useful tools and data.