PDA

View Full Version : Police : Legalize Drugs to Save Our Lives

qwerty
08-21-2009, 11:56 PM
YouTube - Police : Legalize Drugs to Save Our Lives (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OybkLJEEAHU)

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/9d0wr/police_legalize_drugs_to_save_our_lives/

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Police_Legalize_Drugs_to_Save_Our_Lives

:cool:

sevin
08-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Testify!

qwerty
08-22-2009, 12:13 AM
This is powerfull also!

YouTube - Milton Friedman - Legalize Drugs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY)

Bruno
08-22-2009, 12:30 AM
great interview! Thanks!

qwerty
08-22-2009, 12:42 AM
great interview! Thanks!

You´re wellcome!

Spread it around! ;)

qwerty
08-22-2009, 08:15 AM
Bump! :)

ClayTrainor
08-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Very good interview. :o

jm1776
08-22-2009, 08:49 AM
Excellent! Thanks for posting.

qwerty
08-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Excellent! Thanks for posting.

Be sure to spread it around!

We need to change the attitudes! :)

BillyDkid
08-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah, if the lives of citizens don't mean anything, maybe the lives of cops will.

qwerty
08-22-2009, 02:21 PM
WHAT´s up ? ;)

qwerty
08-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Bump! :)

jm1776
08-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Drugs in Portugal: Did Decriminalization Work? (http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html)

Pop quiz: Which European country has the most liberal drug laws? (Hint: It's not the Netherlands.)

Although its capital is notorious among stoners and college kids for marijuana haze–filled "coffee shops," Holland has never actually legalized cannabis — the Dutch simply don't enforce their laws against the shops. The correct answer is Portugal, which in 2001 became the first European country to officially abolish all criminal penalties for personal possession of drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine.

JeNNiF00F00
08-22-2009, 11:15 PM
sweeet!

catdd
08-23-2009, 06:54 AM
This goes a long way in legitimizing RP's drug policy.

the count
08-23-2009, 07:24 AM
zz

the count
08-23-2009, 07:29 AM
have we gone mad? taking drugs, legal or illegal will not solve problems of any kind. and making illegal ones legal even less so.

in fact, we should all be ashamed that our country is the world's number 1 consumer of narcotics. but the war on drugs is just about as much a farce as the war on organized crime. does anybody here really believe our county could not have gotten rid of the mafia if it seriously wanted to? a dozen or so mafia families with maybe a few hundred, or even a few thousand members is beyond the capability of our security forces? ha ha.... nobody here even has the slightest idea of the interconnections between crime, politics and the powers that be.

BillyDkid
08-24-2009, 02:35 PM
have we gone mad? taking drugs, legal or illegal will not solve problems of any kind. and making illegal ones legal even less so.

in fact, we should all be ashamed that our country is the world's number 1 consumer of narcotics. but the war on drugs is just about as much a farce as the war on organized crime. does anybody here really believe our county could not have gotten rid of the mafia if it seriously wanted to? a dozen or so mafia families with maybe a few hundred, or even a few thousand members is beyond the capability of our security forces? ha ha.... nobody here even has the slightest idea of the interconnections between crime, politics and the powers that be.Are you seriously promoting prohibition as a good idea? Incidentally, I haven't seen anyone in here promoting drug use. Not even remotely the point.

ClayTrainor
08-24-2009, 02:50 PM

in fact, we should all be ashamed that our country is the world's number 1 consumer of narcotics. but the war on drugs is just about as much a farce as the war on organized crime. does anybody here really believe our county could not have gotten rid of the mafia if it seriously wanted to? a dozen or so mafia families with maybe a few hundred, or even a few thousand members is beyond the capability of our security forces? ha ha.... nobody here even has the slightest idea of the interconnections between crime, politics and the powers that be.

If you could just eat some magic mushrooms, and look through a telescope for a few hours, you'd be seeing things a little more clearly ;)

Drugs is a very broad word. If you're not against people being thrown in jail for exercising their freedom of choice, than you're not really standing up for liberty.

qwerty
08-24-2009, 07:00 PM
If you could just eat some magic mushrooms, and look through a telescope for a few hours, you'd be seeing things a little more clearly ;)

:D

ClayTrainor
08-24-2009, 07:22 PM
:D

It'll change the way you view everything, forever, trust me :p

muh_roads
08-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Does this mean MSNBC is better than Fox now?

Bman
08-25-2009, 04:13 AM
Does this mean MSNBC is better than Fox now?

Let's not get carried away. Only getting one question right out of a possible 100 is still an F. What am I saying. I've been boycotting Fox since the Ron Paul exclusion. They both suck and both get F's.

the count
08-25-2009, 05:55 PM

Drugs is a very broad word. If you're not against people being thrown in jail for exercising their freedom of choice, than you're not really standing up for liberty.

my point is that legal, illegal or whatever, drugs are just no good and we should be ashamed of being the world's number 1 consumer.

ClayTrainor
08-25-2009, 06:08 PM
my point is that legal, illegal or whatever, drugs are just no good

like i said before, drugs is a very broad word. Magic Mushrooms have absolutely no longterm side effects, and can actually be therapeutic (can help cure OCD) and expand your mind.

and we should be ashamed of being the world's number 1 consumer.

Why should "we" be ashamed? Under the broad word of "drugs"? I don't do any unnecessary, harmful drugs. I only vaporize weed, and experiment with natural psychedelics. It is shameful for anyone to be the #1 consumer of cigarettes, crack, cocaine, tranquelizers, anti-depressants, alcohol or any other form of drug that does significant harm to the human body, but "drugs" is such a broad word.

Natural psychedellics do not harm your body, or your mind. (DMT, psilocybin, etc) and they should not be regarded as dangerous.

I actually believe pretty firmly that this world would be a lot better if everyone would just eat some Mushrooms and look through the telescope. I wasn't really joking :o

YouTube - Magic mushrooms on CNN - Long lasting postive effects .. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7yKpvBQhTw)

catdd
08-25-2009, 07:12 PM
my point is that legal, illegal or whatever, drugs are just no good and we should be ashamed of being the world's number 1 consumer.

Yeah, well, being ashamed of drug use isn't going to make the problem disappear - especially when there is so much money involved.
Have you completely missed what RP has been saying on this subject?

muzzled dogg
08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
fuck the police

speciallyblend
08-25-2009, 07:24 PM
like i said before, drugs is a very broad word. Magic Mushrooms have absolutely no longterm side effects, and can actually be therapeutic (can help cure OCD) and expand your mind.

Why should "we" be ashamed? Under the broad word of "drugs"? I don't do any unnecessary, harmful drugs. I only vaporize weed, and experiment with natural psychedelics. It is shameful for anyone to be the #1 consumer of cigarettes, crack, cocaine, tranquelizers, anti-depressants, alcohol or any other form of drug that does significant harm to the human body, but "drugs" is such a broad word.

Natural psychedellics do not harm your body, or your mind. (DMT, psilocybin, etc) and they should not be regarded as dangerous.

I actually believe pretty firmly that this world would be a lot better if everyone would just eat some Mushrooms and look through the telescope. I wasn't really joking :o

YouTube - Magic mushrooms on CNN - Long lasting postive effects .. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7yKpvBQhTw)

Clay, you brought a smile to my face at work;) you know wait till you see the stars in colorado at 10,200 ft or at 14,000 ft;) mmmmm care for some chocolates;)

Freedom 4 all
08-25-2009, 07:47 PM

Joe Rogan FTW!!!

YouTube - Joe Rogan Solves the War with Pot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6cZdSJvOME)

JeNNiF00F00
08-25-2009, 08:43 PM

Believe me, I have seen it all. People are going to do drugs whether its illegal or not, just like people drank and smuggled alcohol when it was illegal. Currently by having these drugs illegal, the black market puts more danger into them, than most of them would do harm to a human being via ingestion. Just getting arrested for any of these drugs is detrimental to ones life, and thats not because of the drug itself, its the stupid LAWS that do this.

The end means of prohibition is more harmful than most of the drugs out there themselves. Someone who wants to smoke a joint from time to time, or do a couple shrooms now and then should NOT have to put themselves at legal risk, nor should they have to risk possible violence that comes along with some of the harder drugs out there. This is where it gets real personal for a lot of people also.

If someone is sick, and needs cannabis to get through the day they should not have to risk being arrested, and having ALL of their belongings taken and sold at auction, or shot by either the cops or some crazy off the wall drug deal or anything like that. Not to mention when someone does get busted, the cops expect and threaten people to rat out the dealers which then puts their lives at risk. Thats not freedom, or Liberty. Its fascism. :mad:

JeNNiF00F00
08-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeah, well, being ashamed of drug use isn't going to make the problem disappear - especially when there is so much money involved.
Have you completely missed what RP has been saying on this subject?

Exactly. Its just like prohibition of alcohol. Theres a LOT of money in drugs because its black market. Demand is high(no pun intended), and risk is high so they can charge 120 dollars for 7 grams of good home grown Cannabis now days. If they legalized or decriminalized, the gangs and black market dealers would go out of business. This is what they are doing now in Mexico's drug war. Decriminalizing drugs. Now guess where they will be coming full on. You think its bad now. Just wait.