PDA

View Full Version : RJ Harris money bomb September 4th. Let's get all of our liberty candidates funded!

retakecongress
08-21-2009, 07:05 PM
September 4th 2009 we launch a money bomb for RJ Harris join us at www.RJHarrismoneybomb.com

All donations must be made to www.rjharris2010.com

This will be an all day event Jerry Lewis telethon style at www.revolutionbroadcasting.com just like we did for Peter Schiff.

We will be featuring various high profiled guests on air LIVE including RJ Harris himself several times taking your calls live and answering your questions.

www.RJHarrismoneybomb.com

www.retakecongress.com

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

JoshLowry
08-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Is retakecongress, it's owners, or sister companies getting money for promoting this?

tpreitzel
08-21-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd like to know as well. Personally, I'm donating to Schiff again during early September so I'm out anyway.

JoshLowry
08-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Myself and others are concerned with some individuals or groups bilking candidates by over stating their ability to raise cash saying they can tap into a lot of people. In reality what they end up doing is tapping into existing active grassroots networks that are already on board with the project that is being promoted and then getting paid for their web promotions.

Hopefully that's not the case.

If you are being paid, then I hope you all have some super unique promotional methods that have a high rate of return. I'd love to hear about them.

Eric21ND
08-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Isn't he running as a Libertarian?

That's a losing proposition.

Cowlesy
08-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Isn't he running as a Libertarian?

That's a losing proposition.

pretty sure he's running as a republican....when I donated at least I thought he was

MRoCkEd
08-21-2009, 08:01 PM
he's running against an incumbent republican though...

disorderlyvision
08-21-2009, 08:07 PM
he's running against an incumbent republican though...

An incumbent who voted for the bailouts...

ronpaulhawaii
08-21-2009, 08:18 PM
RJ and I pedaled ~10 miles together in OK. He is "candidate material" kinda like BJ, only different. His love for his homestate, and his country, is powerful. I don't know much about his opponent, but I certainly trust and support the OK activists who want to replace him with a Liberty Rep. They are longtime GOP activists and know their state better than those looking in from afar.

GO RJ HARRIS!!!

Imperial
08-22-2009, 10:03 PM
He is running in the Republican Primary against Cole.

dr. hfn
08-22-2009, 11:43 PM
He is running as a Republican and he is only asking for $25,000. We should do this for him.