PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Hannan At Northeast Conference

Kevin_Kennedy
08-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Our Northeast Regional Conference on Sept. 17-19 in Valley Forge, PA will feature Congressman Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Tom Woods, Phil Giraldi, and Peter Schiff.

How can an event with such a powerful lineup get any better?

British Member of Parliament Daniel Hannan is now confirmed as the latest addition to this incredible roster of speakers!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=24068

They're punishing me cuz I can't go.

MRoCkEd
08-21-2009, 05:55 PM
yessss!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Arthur Blair
08-21-2009, 05:57 PM
The leader of the Conservative party has ordered Hannan to shut up and stop criticizing the NHS as it could cost the Tories the next general election. (which is BS as only God himself can now stop the Tories wining the next election, Labour are that hated). Hannan has to stand his ground on this issue otherwise he is just another career girl conservative as far as I'm concerned.

Kevin_Kennedy
08-21-2009, 06:15 PM
The leader of the Conservative party has ordered Hannan to shut up and stop criticizing the NHS as it could cost the Tories the next general election. (which is BS as only God himself can now stop the Tories wining the next election, Labour are that hated). Hannan has to stand his ground on this issue otherwise he is just another career girl conservative as far as I'm concerned.

Please ignore what you know about economics and all your principles to make us look good. I can't see Daniel going along with that.

iddo
08-21-2009, 06:23 PM

Well he has accepted this invitation to a conference filled with libertarian speakers who want the government out of healthcare, at a time when healthcare is the most discussed issue of the day, so it doesn't seem like he plans to shut up...:)

Shed
09-14-2009, 04:25 PM
He wasn't 'ordered' to shut up (at least not publically) but it was an embarassment for the Tory leadership which says it's "proud of the NHS".

Chase
09-15-2009, 10:08 AM
I hope there are quality and prompt videos available of what are sure to be some excellent speeches!

IPSecure
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Is there a stream of the speakers tonight?

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/index.php#25369