PDA

View Full Version : Official I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama Website - IamSorryIvotedForObama.com

qh4dotcom
08-21-2009, 10:19 AM
http://www.iamsorryivotedforobama.com

ravedown
08-21-2009, 10:21 AM
ha...nice try- any obama fan is going to see through this thing in about 2 seconds. funny idea tho, wonder if the media will pick up on it.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 10:27 AM
That website sucks dick. Just a bunch of people that never voted for Obama in the first place. What a letdown.

ha...nice try- any obama fan is going to see through this thing in about 2 seconds. funny idea tho, wonder if the media will pick up on it.

Well since it fails to live up to what little hype it had, I doubt it.

qh4dotcom
08-21-2009, 10:28 AM
That website sucks dick. Just a bunch of people that never voted for Obama in the first place. What a letdown.

Well since it fails to live up to what little hype it had, I doubt it.

There are a few stories from folks who regret voting for Obama though...

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-21-2009, 10:30 AM
I spoke to a very nice older ladty who was an Obama voter right before my speech last night. She was ashamed of her vote and admitted that she had always just voted democratic because that is what her parents told her to do many years ago. She is now a Ron Paul fan and is looking into the voting records of every politician and is even keeping a "traitors" list.

I am proud to say this woman wants to help with my campaign after a few minutes of talking with her. So these people are out there. People are waking up and we are making a difference. Keep going revolution... one by one we are taking this country back for the good guys.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 10:31 AM
There are a few stories from folks who regret voting for Obama though...

Yeah but you have to dig through 50 typical right wing hate vomit for each one... not to mention a bunch of racist shit as well.

Not that I'm surprised, but it definitely needs someone to come in and cull all the haters, or it's never gonna be anything but another Obama bitchfest website.

JeNNiF00F00
08-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah but you have to dig through 50 typical right wing hate vomit for each one... not to mention a bunch of racist shit as well.

Not that I'm surprised, but it definitely needs someone to come in and cull all the haters, or it's never gonna be anything but another Obama bitchfest website.

I didn't see any racist shit.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 10:55 AM
I didn't see any racist shit.

well I read about 150 entries of them before I got sick of it. there were a couple.

Reason
08-21-2009, 11:09 AM
left / right paradigm bullshit

LittleLightShining
08-21-2009, 11:10 AM
True story: I turned someone onto Ron Paul after she gave me Creature Of Jekyll Island to read. She supported him up until he dropped out when she ended up voting for Obama (lifelong Dem/lib). Up until 2 weeks ago she was still making excuses for Obama. What happened? I introduced her to A World Without Cancer.

Ed Griffin ftw!

MsDoodahs
08-21-2009, 11:12 AM
NewEnd.

You read thru 150, found a couple, turned around and claimed that the "couple" was really "a bunch?"

When you do crap like that, you lose credibility.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 11:13 AM
NewEnd.

You read thru 150, found a couple, turned around and claimed that the "couple" was really "a bunch?"

When you do crap like that, you lose credibility.

Yah. racism is a real turn off for me. And also, there were a couple true racist ones, and a couple more of those borderline cases. Any racist shit is usually too much.

MsDoodahs
08-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Yah. racism is a real turn off for me. And also, there were a couple true racist ones, and a couple more of those borderline cases. Any racist shit is usually too much.

Yeah, because we surely can't have anyone writing anything deemed distasteful by the masses, now, can we?

:rolleyes:

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah, because we surely can't have anyone writing anything deemed distasteful by the masses, now, can we?

:rolleyes:

You bore me.

nobody's_hero
08-21-2009, 04:29 PM
I got a chuckle out of it. Maybe it is left-right B.S. but I had to post:

Yo, I just wanted to remind you all that there is still an unjust war going on. Peace.

qh4dotcom
08-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Bump

free1
08-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Obama bitchfest website.

We need more of those ! :)

free1
08-20-2010, 05:41 PM
True story: I turned someone onto Ron Paul after she gave me Creature Of Jekyll Island to read. She supported him up until he dropped out when she ended up voting for Obama (lifelong Dem/lib). Up until 2 weeks ago she was still making excuses for Obama. What happened? I introduced her to A World Without Cancer.

Why do we have to work so hard to get these people to realize what common sense would tell any sane person?

libertarian4321
08-20-2010, 05:58 PM
left / right paradigm bullshit

Yup- it's not as if there was a viable alternative- even the Libertarian candidate was a bad choice. I doubt many people, even if they did vote for Obama and are pissed off at him, are thinking "gosh, I really wish I'd voted for John McCain and his half wit side kick instead!"

BuddyRey
08-20-2010, 10:22 PM
Bump!

Imperial
08-20-2010, 10:32 PM
I spoke to a very nice older ladty who was an Obama voter right before my speech last night. She was ashamed of her vote and admitted that she had always just voted democratic because that is what her parents told her to do many years ago. She is now a Ron Paul fan and is looking into the voting records of every politician and is even keeping a "traitors" list.

I am proud to say this woman wants to help with my campaign after a few minutes of talking with her. So these people are out there. People are waking up and we are making a difference. Keep going revolution... one by one we are taking this country back for the good guys.

What are you running for?

Danke
08-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Yup- it's not as if there was a viable alternative- even the Libertarian candidate was a bad choice. I doubt many people, even if they did vote for Obama and are pissed off at him, are thinking "gosh, I really wish I'd voted for John McCain and his half wit side kick instead!"

So no "viable" candidate is better than a write in or no vote at all over voting for Obama?

Danke
08-23-2010, 09:34 AM
bump

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Yeah the hopium just ran out. Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who, all I have to say!
Bullshit.

I'm sorry that you voted for Obummer too! Those of you who did vote for him are getting just exactly what you deserve... unfortunately all the rest of us are getting just what you deserve too.
Unfortunate truth.