PDA

View Full Version : La Raza members at Houston town hall - must see video

devil21
08-21-2009, 02:25 AM
I don't usually post racially charged stuff like this but this video pissed me off. Not only is there an assault (so far it seems only pro-Obama people are getting physical at town halls, why is that?) but the last minute you just gotta see to believe. This is what's really going on out there.

"We're giving you the boot!"

YouTube - La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Townhall Attendees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslFPmo5Owc&feature=player_embedded)

ETA: You're right LE, kudos to the police for how they handled the situation. I should have commended them this post originally.

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 03:45 AM
Kudos to the policemen. They did a good job in this one.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Ignorant pieces of shit.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 04:28 AM
America has given Mexicans a pretty bad deal. Agricultural workers dont even get to make minimum wage. They are nothing but slaves. Of course they are pissed, illegal or otherwise.

Im guessing they'll be a big part in the race war, but they aren't the enemy.

Notice how the central bank discussion got sidestepped. Ironic symbolism.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:29 AM
America has given Mexicans a pretty bad deal. Agricultural workers dont even get to make minimum wage. They are nothing but slaves. Of course they are pissed, illegal or otherwise.

Nobody is forcing them to come here for work and if Mexico is such a wonderful shit hole then why are they coming here?

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 04:30 AM
Nobody is forcing them to come here for work and if Mexico is such a wonderful shit hole then why are they coming here?

Because it's better to be a slave here than a slave in Mexico?
Because all the low skill jobs in Mexico are taken?

And low agricultural wages are also for American citizens.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:32 AM
If you're stupid enough to run around saying Viva La Raza or the Race, at least have a list of technological achievements that extend beyond rock stacking and procreation.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:34 AM
Because it's better to be a slave here than a slave in Mexico?
Because all the low skill jobs in Mexico are taken?

And low agricultural wages are also for American citizens.

But in Mexico they can work for themselves. They do have similar natural resources to the United States..... wonder why they never built a nuclear reactor?

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 04:34 AM
But in Mexico they can work for themselves. They do have similar natural resources to the United States..... wonder why they never built a nuclear reactor?

there are no jobs in Mexico. Can you blame the small guy for the policies of the elite?

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:36 AM
there are no jobs in Mexico. Can you blame the small guy for the policies of the elite?

No jobs but a high birthrate.... sounds like "The Race" hasn't figured things out.

And yeah I can blame the complacent small guy for the actions of the elite.

devil21
08-21-2009, 04:38 AM

Im guessing they'll be a big part in the race war, but they aren't the enemy.

Notice how the central bank discussion got sidestepped. Ironic symbolism.

So would you bet money on the wife beater wearing 18-year-old being a pissed off agricultural worker? Doubt it.

But your ultimate point (I think?) is clear that the low and middle class are being played off of each other to the joy of the elites. More commoners fighting each other means less commoners fighting the elites.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 04:39 AM
So would you bet money on the wife beater wearing 18-year-old being a pissed off agricultural worker? Doubt it.

I would bet he lives an impoverished life and sees the white kids living like pigs in comparison.

And yeah I can blame the complacent small guy for the actions of the elite.

I can't.

But your ultimate point (I think?) is clear that the low and middle class are being played off of each other to the joy of the elites. More commoners fighting each other means less commoners fighting the elites.

Pretty much. Big agriculture hires the Mexicans. They are the ones that fight legal immigration. They need the expoitation, so our food prices can be half what they should be if it was picked for honest pay.

Of course, hard reality may be, Mexicans fighting us for taking their fruit picking jobs, when shit hits the fan.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:41 AM
I can't.

Because you see them as weak helpless victims..... where I see a Man.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Because you see them as weak helpless victims..... where I see a Man.

There are a lot of white people who have no hope for self determination, and no way to go up the economic ladder. Especially when everything is doen to keep wages low, and benefits non-existant, so CEOs and management can get an extra 10 or 100G's a year.

And that kid was hardly a man. Even if he was over 18, he was far from manhood.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 04:46 AM
I would bet he lives an impoverished life and sees the white kids living like pigs in comparison.

I can't.

Pretty much. Big agriculture hires the Mexicans. They are the ones that fight legal immigration. They need the expoitation, so our food prices can be half what they should be if it was picked for honest pay.

Of course, hard reality may be, Mexicans fighting us for taking their fruit picking jobs, when shit hits the fan.

Being that I was once a farm and ranch owner I know for a fact that of all ag workers here in the USA from abroad, only 5% are illegal aliens. I also know what I paid to bring in a crop and the housing that was provided for workers. Try again.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 04:49 AM
Being that I was once a farm and ranch owner I know for a fact that of all ag workers here in the USA from abroad, only 5% are illegal aliens. I also know what I paid to bring in a crop and the housing that was provided for workers. Try again.

And what did you pay? I bet you didn't come anywhere near minimum wage.

Being that I was once a farm and ranch owner I know for a fact that of all ag workers here in the USA from abroad, only 5% are illegal aliens

BTW, with the number of illegal aliens in America, vs legitimate green card workers and such, this is impossible.

devil21
08-21-2009, 04:53 AM

Im not too sure about that. I live in an area where half of my street doesn't speak english and there's damn sure not many agri jobs around here in a major eastern US city. Not much fruit to pick. Lots of bankers though....

SelfTaught
08-21-2009, 06:22 AM

Why are you defending the minimum wage? I believe people should be allowed to work for any wage they agree to. Minimum wages increase unemployment.

Read this commentary by Peter Schiff:

Minimum Wage, Maximum Stupidity

In a free market, demand is always a function of price: the higher the price, the lower the demand. What may surprise most politicians is that these rules apply equally to both prices and wages. When employers evaluate their labor and capital needs, cost is a primary factor. When the cost of hiring low-skilled workers moves higher, jobs are lost. Despite this, minimum wage hikes, like the one set to take effect later this month, are always seen as an act of governmental benevolence. Nothing could be further from the truth.

When confronted with a clogged drain, most of us will call several plumbers and hire the one who quotes us the lowest price. If all the quotes are too high, most of us will grab some Drano and a wrench, and have at it. Labor markets work the same way. Before bringing on another worker, an employer must be convinced that the added productivity will exceed the added cost (this includes not just wages, but all payroll taxes and other benefits.) So if an unskilled worker is capable of delivering only $6 per hour of increased productivity, such an individual is legally unemployable with a minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.

Low-skilled workers must compete for employers’ dollars with both skilled workers and capital. For example, if a skilled worker can do a job for $14 per hour that two unskilled workers can do for $6.50 per hour each, then it makes economic sense for the employer to go with the unskilled labor. Increase the minimum wage to $7.25 per hour and the unskilled workers are priced out of their jobs. This dynamic is precisely why labor unions are such big supporters of minimum wage laws. Even though none of their members earn the minimum wage, the law helps protect their members from having to compete with lower-skilled workers.

Employers also have the choice of whether to employ people or machines. For example, an employer can hire a receptionist or invest in an automated answering system. The next time you are screaming obscenities into the phone as you try to have a conversation with a computer, you know what to blame for your frustration.

There are numerous other examples of employers substituting capital for labor simply because the minimum wage has made low-skilled workers uncompetitive. For example, handcarts have replaced skycaps at airports. The main reason fast-food restaurants use paper plates and plastic utensils is to avoid having to hire dishwashers.

As a result, many low-skilled jobs that used to be the first rung on the employment ladder have been priced out of the market. Can you remember the last time an usher showed you to your seat in a dark movie theater? When was the last time someone other than the cashier not only bagged your groceries, but also loaded them into your car? By the way, it won’t be long before the cashiers themselves are priced out of the market, replaced by automated scanners, leaving you to bag your purchases with no help whatsoever.

The disappearance of these jobs has broader economic and societal consequences. First jobs are a means to improve skills so that low skilled workers can offer greater productivity to current or future employers. As their skills grow, so does their ability to earn higher wages. However, remove the bottom rung from the employment ladder and many never have a chance to climb it.

So the next time you are pumping your own gas in the rain, do not just think about the teenager who could have been pumping it for you, think about the auto mechanic he could have become – had the minimum wage not denied him a job. Many auto mechanics used to learn their trade while working as pump jockeys. Between fill-ups, checking tire pressure, and washing windows, they would spend a lot of time helping – and learning from – the mechanics.

Because the minimum wage prevents so many young people (including a disproportionate number of minorities) from getting entry-level jobs, they never develop the skills necessary to command higher paying jobs. As a result, many turn to crime, while others subsist on government aid. Supporters of the minimum wage argue that it is impossible to support a family on the minimum wage. While that is true, it is completely irrelevant, as minimum wage jobs are not designed to support families. In fact, many people earning the minimum wage are themselves supported by their parents.

The way it is supposed to work is that people do not choose to start families until they can earn enough to support them. Lower wage jobs enable workers to eventually acquire the skills necessary to earn wages high enough to support a family. Does anyone really think a kid with a paper route should earn a wage high enough to support a family?

The only way to increase wages is to increase worker productivity. If wages could be raised simply by government mandate, we could set the minimum wage at $100 per hour and solve all problems. It should be clear that, at that level, most of the population would lose their jobs, and the remaining labor would be so expensive that prices for goods and services would skyrocket. That’s the exact burden the minimum wage places on our poor and low-skilled workers, and ultimately every American consumer.

Since our leaders cannot even grasp this simple economic concept, how can we expect them to deal with the more complicated problems that currently confront us?

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Why are you defending the minimum wage?

Who says I'm defending minimum wage? I was asking ranch owner if he paid his help, (in California, which , of course, was all legal) a good wage, or whether he paid them junk, in a society, with minimum wage. You know, the kind of shit wages that Mexicans earn, especially if they are agricultural workers, and especially if they are illegal, and afraid of deportation.

I know all about minimum wage theory too, but lets not get all idealistic about what country we are living in. Prices for living are based around the fact that people make at least minimum wage. Therefore, if you are making 1/4th to 1/10th of minimum wage, then you obviously only have, at the most, 1/4th to 1/10th the buying power. Seeing how there are 11 million illegal immigrants here, that is a large labor pool that can be used to bypass minimum wage, and even agricultural wage laws.

But really, he showed who he was, and now I am really curious if he really checked his employees well.

And cabbage pickers never become car mechanics. They stay cabbage pickers.

catdd
08-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Look how fat they are, that''s one indication of why they like it here.
"You can go, but leave the jobs and food."

SelfTaught
08-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Who says I'm defending minimum wage? I was asking ranch owner if he paid his help, (in California, which , of course, was all legal) a good wage, or whether he paid them junk, in a society, with minimum wage. You know, the kind of shit wages that Mexicans earn, especially if they are agricultural workers, and especially if they are illegal, and afraid of deportation.

I know all about minimum wage theory too, but lets not get all idealistic about what country we are living in. Prices for living are based around the fact that people make at least minimum wage. Therefore, if you are making 1/4th to 1/10th of minimum wage, then you obviously only have, at the most, 1/4th to 1/10th the buying power. Seeing how there are 11 million illegal immigrants here, that is a large labor pool that can be used to bypass minimum wage, and even agricultural wage laws.

But really, he showed who he was, and now I am really curious if he really checked his employees well.

And cabbage pickers never become car mechanics. They stay cabbage pickers.

Have you ever considered that maybe the man that owns the ranch may not earn a profit or even break even paying a wage at the state/fed minimum? It sounds like a small business and were he forced to pay minimum, he may have to shut down altogether.

And the thing about shit wages. The mexican with no other alternatives will not think it's a shit wage. If he has no other skills, education, and may not even speak English fluently, he has limited options. A large family where the wife and older kids work with the father (all working for under the minimum) may make enough money to get by.

Now for others reading this post, don't misunderstand me. I want a protected border and am against illegals living in our country, especially ones that feed off the public trough. As for the video, the behavior of these La Razas is absolutely dispicable. I don't care how poor they are. Aggression towards those who have not harmed others should not be tolerated and should be condemned regardless of the aggressors' living/financial circumstances.

Give us the boot? If they are illegal, give THEM the effing boot, straight up.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Give us the boot? If they are illegal, give THEM the effing boot, straight up.

Why, they are just filling a need in the free market, right?

Have you ever considered that maybe the man that owns the ranch may not earn a profit or even break even paying a wage at the state/fed minimum? It sounds like a small business and were he forced to pay minimum, he may have to shut down altogether.

Or food would be more expensive.

ravedown
08-21-2009, 10:06 AM
la raza thugs -vs- hayseed patriots...looks like both sides were only interested in antagonizing each other rather than address real issues....people at their worst. that's an easy pot to stir up for sensationalized video.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 10:10 AM
la raza thugs -vs- hayseed patriots...looks like both sides were only interested in antagonizing each other rather than address real issues....people at their worst. that's an easy pot to stir up for sensationalized video.

yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking. Except the hayseed looked like he was old enough to know better. reminds me of those Jesus dudes that come to hempfest with big signs telling everyone they are going to hell.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 10:39 AM

That's about it. And they started by getting a hormone filled dumb-ass kid worked up. Ironic how he kept using the n-word to the black officer...

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 10:43 AM
No jobs but a high birthrate.... sounds like "The Race" hasn't figured things out.

That's no accident, it's their strategy. Same as India. Same as the Palestinians. When people have nothing, they resort to the same strategy as rabbits: reproduce as much as possible.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 10:46 AM
That's no accident, it's their strategy. Same as India. Same as the Palestinians. When people have nothing, they resort to the same strategy as rabbits: reproduce as much as possible.

Strategy?

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Did they force the kid to wrap himself in a Mexican flag too?

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 10:48 AM

Hell no. That kid hasn't worked a day in his life. That's the biggest problem with our massive amount of low-skilled immigration. The next generation has a greater than normal tendency to become criminals and gang members (probably due to poverty and idleness). Then you don't have hard-working cheap labor anymore, you have real problems instead.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Strategy?

Yes, members of those groups will openly admit that they want to "take over" via the population race...

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Yes, members of those groups will openly admit that they want to "take over" via the population race...

Dude, poor people pumping out babies is human nature, and a longtime "problem" for the upper classes. If they are calling it strategy, it is only because it's an advantage they see, and they want to act like they can control it.

dannno
08-21-2009, 10:59 AM
But in Mexico they can work for themselves. They do have similar natural resources to the United States.....

Ya, and they were doing alright until NAFTA came along and we forced them to change their constitution. Their poverty DOUBLED after NAFTA was passed, and that led to the huge immigration influx. Because the United States forced them to change their Constitution for the NAFTA legislation. I'm sorry, but that puts the blame squarely on us, not Mexico. Mexico is fine. They even attempted military action against their government when their Constitution was threatened, but of course the U.S. backed the Mexican Army!!

Reason
08-21-2009, 11:07 AM
lol,

too bad we did the same thing with Mexico that we did with Iraq in terms of false justification

the president sent US troops into Mexican territory and then when Mexico attacked them inside Mexican territory the president came out to the public and congress yelling about how Mexico had invaded the US.

another war based on lies.

Lincoln was actually one of the few that saw through this deception

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spot_Resolutions

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Ya, and they were doing alright until NAFTA came along and we forced them to change their constitution. Their poverty DOUBLED after NAFTA was passed, and that led to the huge immigration influx. Because the United States forced them to change their Constitution for the NAFTA legislation. I'm sorry, but that puts the blame squarely on us, not Mexico. Mexico is fine. They even attempted military action against their government when their Constitution was threatened, but of course the U.S. backed the Mexican Army!!

How did our government FORCE them? Did the Mexican government not freely sign onto NAFTA?

dannno
08-21-2009, 11:20 AM
How did our government FORCE them? Did the Mexican government not freely sign onto NAFTA?

No, they didn't freely sign onto NAFTA. They were threatened by the elitists who are trying to bring about the NAU and the NWO. Trust me, they had no choice in the matter. Not only that, they did it illegally, not according to their own Constitution.

The Mexican people fought for their Constitution and died, just like people did in our country. They tried to fight to keep it, and our country financially backed the Mexican military. That's more than we can say for our country. Our leaders have illegally trampled our Constitution and we haven't done anything like an uprising. My point is that we can't blame the people of Mexico, the people who are coming over here, it is not their fault that their country doubled their poverty rate practically overnight.

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh, I'm sure the Mexican Government knew damn well what they were doing. They are very corrupt.

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 11:24 AM
No, they didn't freely sign onto NAFTA. They were threatened by the elitists who are trying to bring about the NAU and the NWO. Trust me, they had no choice in the matter. Not only that, they did it illegally, not according to their own Constitution.

The Mexican people fought for their Constitution and died, just like people did in our country. They tried to fight to keep it, and our country financially backed the Mexican military. That's more than we can say for our country. Our leaders have illegally trampled our Constitution and we haven't done anything like an uprising.

How were they forced, any more than WE were "forced"? They weren't.

Then, for some to illegally come to our country, suck off of us, wave the Mexican flag in our faces and tell US to get out. WTF?!!! There is no excuse for this shit.

Bossobass
08-21-2009, 11:27 AM
The only thing apparent to me from viewing the vid is that they want to kick Americans out of America, but definitely keep McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts.

I'm sick to death of the whining slave stories.

My grandfather was enticed to America after WWI with the advertising slogan, "America, where the streets are paved with gold!".

Onto a trolley, onto a train, onto a boat, onto a train, onto a trolley and ushered into the Pittsburgh steel mills, where the heat, toxicity and soot were worse than you could imagine hell might be.

12 hour shifts at hard labor for dirt wages and no benefits in the most dangerous environment on earth, short of the front lines of a war.

One 12 hour shift in 'the hole' equals a year in the sunshine, picking fruit.

He raised 6 kids through the Depression. He never owned a house. He never owned a car. He 'slaved' for 40 years and died 6 years later.

Although only the youngest of 6 of his children graduated high school because the older ones had to quit school to find work, they all grew up and moved into the middle class, legally, by working 80 hours a week, saving and investing.

My dad worked 3 jobs, including the graveyard shift at Allis Chalmers, another industrial plant, as a laborer. The other 2 jobs were commission only, so he got paid $0 if he wasn't productive. He slept 4 hours a day and had Sunday off, which he used to keep his property in tip-top shape.

He used to give each of us 6 kids a dime so that we could buy our own 10 cent cone on the rare occasion he took us to the local Dairy Queen. He did that because if he paid, there would be 4 cents sales tax on 60 cents, but there was no sales tax on 10 cents or less.

I heard no whining growing up.

The whiners should trade their Air Jordans and spinning chrome wheels for a couple of cans of paint and a broom and start by cleaning their fucking houses and front walks.

Bosso

Imperial
08-21-2009, 11:28 AM

That isn't the base reason why though. The average human oes not care about some macro-based population race...they care about their survival.

It is a trend that developing countries have higher birth rates. We were once in the same boat, every immigrant wave to the US has gone through the same thing.

Why do you think people in Nigeria or other African nations have high birthrates with a low standard of living? A large family makes many people to bring in incomes, creating a type of safety net if you can raise them to adulthood.

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Why do you think people in Nigeria or other African nations have high birthrates with a low standard of living?

Because the death rate is so very high in these countries.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Dude, poor people pumping out babies is human nature, and a longtime "problem" for the upper classes. If they are calling it strategy, it is only because it's an advantage they see, and they want to act like they can control it.

Of course. Sometimes people grasp at straws. If you have no other hope or inspiration, go ahead and take something that comes naturally and easy and attempt to "win" that way. And for the most part, it's a strategy that works out well over time. Probably the main factor in human evolution. This absolutely effects the birthrate in this communities.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 11:34 AM
That isn't the base reason why though. The average human oes not care about some macro-based population race...they care about their survival.

It is a trend that developing countries have higher birth rates. We were once in the same boat, every immigrant wave to the US has gone through the same thing.

Why do you think people in Nigeria or other African nations have high birthrates with a low standard of living? A large family makes many people to bring in incomes, creating a type of safety net if you can raise them to adulthood.

Yep, those are all factors. But having a macro-level motivation does contribute to more children too.

Is it purely a "natural" occurrence that Mormons have larger families?

NewEnd
08-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Is it purely a "natural" occurrence that Mormons have larger families?

No no no. Mormons and Mexicans ain't even the same thing. I mean lack of birth control (mormon, catholic) is a similarity, but Mexicans don't believe in bigger families for celestial rewards. There is no wide strategy, and if there was, then we would find the birthrate of immigrants in the US higher than those of Mexicans living say in rural Mexico, and I assure you, that's not the case.

It has been shown time and time again, birthrate and wealth are inversely proportional.

dannno
08-21-2009, 11:38 AM

Pfft... whatever.. I was forced to give up my constitutional rights by a tyrannical Bush admin and so were you, so don't pretend you're better than them. Fortunately that action hasn't caused me to need to move out of the country yet, but Mexicans were not so fortunate. Most of their land was taken from them. Land that BELONGED TO THEM that they had farmed for generations. Not their fault.

Then, for some to illegally come to our country, suck off of us, wave the Mexican flag in our faces and tell US to get out. WTF?!!! There is no excuse for this shit.

Most of them are hard workers and abide by the law. You are talking about a VERY small minority. I took a Chicano Studies class at my University and I am well aware that there are Latino fringe movements that want to take over the southwest.. it is no conspiracy theory as the media claims.. but the majority of these people have been my neighbors for over 20 years and want nothing to do with a takeover. They are good people with strong family values. They just want to live their lives like you and I do.

Chester Copperpot
08-21-2009, 11:40 AM
I need my shooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

that kid was a great north american!!! Hahaha!!

InterestedParticipant
08-21-2009, 11:48 AM
I don't usually post racially charged stuff like this but this video pissed me off. Not only is there an assault (so far it seems only pro-Obama people are getting physical at town halls, why is that?) but the last minute you just gotta see to believe. This is what's really going on out there
This is what they are attempting to whip up, with only minimal success so far, thank God.

It sorta goes like this.... LaRaza shows up threatening the LaRouchie's...and then the COINTEL red necks step up and take over. The red necks show up out of no where... who knows if they baited the latinos folks earlier? We don't know. Was anyone from the forum there?

Did this event make the MSM anywhere? Does anyone know?

They've unleashed the Nihilists, and they are us!

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Pfft... whatever..
What do you mean, whatever? You made a claim and it was not true.

I was forced to give up my constitutional rights by a tyrannical Bush admin and so were you, so don't pretend you're better than them.
This is not about who is better. We're all people. You were the one claiming that it was OUR FAULT for them illegally entering our country. I called bullshit.

Fortunately that action hasn't caused me to need to move out of the country yet, but Mexicans were not so fortunate. Not their fault.
Oh please. Their government is corrupt. Just like ours. However, they don't seem to understand that, because if they did, why would so many come to our country and drape themselves in the Mexican flag? Instead of being pissed at their OWN government and trying to do something about it, they come over here, suck off of us, and then show their complete hatred for Americans.

Most of them are hard workers and abide by the law.
That's nice. Are they illegals and sucking at the public trough?

You are talking about a VERY small minority. I took a Chicano Studies class at my University and I am well aware that there are Latino fringe movements that want to take over the southwest.. it is no conspiracy theory as the media claims.. but these people have been my neighbors for over 20 years. They are good people with strong family values.
I know it's not a conspiracy theory. It is fact. And it is something we should not be putting up with.

Are you saying you live amongst illegal aliens? That is the issue. Not whether they are good people with strong family values. If you are trying to say that most Mexicans are good people, I know they are. And they are welcome here, if they immigrate LEGALLY.

InterestedParticipant
08-21-2009, 11:52 AM

Step outside the dialectic!

See this for what it is. Just look at this other video where the MSM is whipping up the public... the red necks versus the immigrants (both have been laid off from construction jobs... so that's gonna help get the stupid anger shit going.)

YouTube - 092707 - Irving TX Under Attack by ILLEGALS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSMsxh4x8vk)

The public is being played.... please please don't go for their shenanigans.... they are turning us on each other. Don't go there!

ravedown
08-21-2009, 11:52 AM
oh shit...this stupid video just hit the glen beck radio show...way to flare it up media....im betting its gonna be on o'reilly tonight.

LibertyEagle
08-21-2009, 12:00 PM
The public is being played.... please please don't go for their shenanigans.... they are turning us on each other. Don't go there!

:rolleyes:

I know they are trying to incite us and I know that our government is enabling and inciting the situation. That does not change the fact that La Raza and the Reconquista organizations DO exist and promote taking over a large part of the U.S. Nor does it change the fact that we have a large number of illegal aliens over here driving our medical and education costs through the roof, in addition to hating Americans. It's bullshit and I am going to call it what it is.

InterestedParticipant
08-21-2009, 12:05 PM
:rolleyes:

I know they are trying to incite us and I know that our government is enabling and inciting the situation. That does not change the fact that La Raza and the Reconquista organizations DO exist and promote taking over a large part of the U.S. Nor does it change the fact that we have a large number of illegal aliens over here driving our medical and education costs through the roof, in addition to hating Americans. It's bullshit and I am going to call it what it is.
ok...good.

But just to clarify, what I am suggesting is that we stay focused on the controllers and not their pawns. LaRaza is a pawn... an instrument... another tool in their tool bag.

I betcha LaRaza members don't realize they are being played. If they did, they just might join forces with you and kick the puppet masters asses.

CountryboyRonPaul
08-21-2009, 12:17 PM

Or food would be more expensive.

You see, us Americans don't live in a free market.

The Illegals do.

That is why they don't always make minimum wage.

That is why employers would rather hire someone that isn't taxed, and whom they don't have to insure.

All in all, Illegals get to keep more of the employers expenditure on them than Americans do.

The problem is Government.

They create the need for illegal workers with labor laws. Then they don't enforce immigration laws, while enforcing labor laws only on legal Americans.

American workers cost twice as much to employ as an illegal, but take home the same pay check.

dannno
08-21-2009, 12:25 PM
This is not about who is better. We're all people. You were the one claiming that it was OUR FAULT for them illegally entering our country. I called bullshit.

Ok, it was not my fault or your fault.. it was our government's fault.. Ron Paul says that American citizens shouldn't have to accept the blame for the crimes their government commits, like the war in Iraq.. so neither should the Mexican people, especially when they are actively uprising against their tyrannical govt. (of course you know the media does not show us this stuff, right?) I just had to make the point that we could have potentially stopped the influx in immigration and kept Mexico soveirgn if the American people had elected Ross Perot. Once Mexico lost it's sovereignty to US pressure and destroyed their country, I don't have a problem with their citizens moving here. I'd prefer that they stay there as a sovereign country, but they have every right as humans to avoid the sledgehammer of tyrannical systems of power.

Oh please. Their government is corrupt. Just like ours. However, they don't seem to understand that, because if they did, why would so many come to our country and drape themselves in the Mexican flag?

Aren't you proud of the American flag despite our tyrannical government? Maybe you aren't, but I'm sure there are people here who like what the flag originally stood for.

Instead of being pissed at their OWN government and trying to do something about it, they come over here, suck off of us, and then show their complete hatred for Americans.

No, see, that's wrong. They did get pissed at their government and attempted to uprise.. Not sure how many more times I'll have to say it..but they realized it was futile when they found out that the American government was prepared to defend against the uprising.

The majority of illegals are hard workers, demonized by Republicans for political gain.. just as nearly every other race has been demonized when they come here. Even white people were demonized by some of the native americans. Other native groups were helpful. You can't lump them all together.

I know it's not a conspiracy theory. It is fact. And it is something we should not be putting up with.

No, I agreed with you on that point. The media is ignorant if they think there isn't a movement to take over the southwest... I was in a room where they tried to recruit and brainwash people for that stuff (at my University), but the fact is that it is a very small, fringe element that we don't need to worry about.

Are you saying you live amongst illegal aliens? That is the issue. Not whether they are good people with strong family values. If you are trying to say that most Mexicans are good people, I know they are. And they are welcome here, if they immigrate LEGALLY.

They really didn't have much of a choice. I'm pretty sure if I lived in Mexico in 1992 I would have moved as well. Especially if my land was taken by an agreement setup by a foreign government. And I'm not huge on the whole rule of law thing unless you're talking about hurting someone else, defrauding them or stealing their property. I obey state laws, but I break federal laws every day throughout the day when I take my illegal medicine. When people say that Mexicans are inherently bad because they have committed a crime, I laugh..

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2009, 01:42 PM
No no no. Mormons and Mexicans ain't even the same thing.

At the macro level it is. If a group consciously advocates reproduction as a way to increase their numbers and outnumber the "others", it's all the same. Details don't change the bigger picture.

(And most Latinos are Catholics too, so you get the double whammy. Every sperm is sacred ;)).

There is no wide strategy,

Only as wide as La Raza, MEChA, etc. can reach.

Obviously, not all Hispanics are adherents or interested in the preachings of those groups.

But even in the OP video, did you see how they were happy to claim that they outnumbered the Anglos? That is often a reference to the "out-populate" message.

It has been shown time and time again, birthrate and wealth are inversely proportional.

There is always more than one factor. And I agree, severe poverty is a bigger motivator than politics. But politics is still a motivator, enough to make a difference when all other things are equal.

Sandman33
08-21-2009, 05:28 PM
I'd much rather pay a dollar more for strawberries that have to listen to these ignorant assholes. If Mexico is so great and you're so proud of it GO THERE! HAVE FUN!

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 08:16 PM

BTW, with the number of illegal aliens in America, vs legitimate green card workers and such, this is impossible.

The number on 5% is a known number via studies and it is now obvious that you haven't a clue. Most of the illegals work in hospitality and construction trades.

In the Salinas Valley, labor contractors are regularly checked in the fields to verify the people they have are legal. Sometimes the immigration folks are waiting at the pickup point in town when the busses return from trips. Most of the "illegals' are folks who didn't get their paperwork for an extension. Very different from a guy who stands outside Home Depot looking for a day job from Joe Citizen.

On pay, I had guys making $20 per hour as Foremen and labor could be "piece work" or hourly which ran from $8-10 per hour in the late 80s and early 90s. Don't think for a minute that you know shit about me or what I paid. Some even lived on the ranch in trailers or in the bunkhouse and I would slaughter a hog every now and then so they could get cheap meat for food they cooked on gas provided by me.

You got anything else? I doubt it.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Why are you defending the minimum wage? I believe people should be allowed to work for any wage they agree to. Minimum wages increase unemployment.

Read this commentary by Peter Schiff:

Minimum Wage, Maximum Stupidity

In a free market, demand is always a function of price: the higher the price, the lower the demand. What may surprise most politicians is that these rules apply equally to both prices and wages. When employers evaluate their labor and capital needs, cost is a primary factor. When the cost of hiring low-skilled workers moves higher, jobs are lost. Despite this, minimum wage hikes, like the one set to take effect later this month, are always seen as an act of governmental benevolence. Nothing could be further from the truth.

When confronted with a clogged drain, most of us will call several plumbers and hire the one who quotes us the lowest price. If all the quotes are too high, most of us will grab some Drano and a wrench, and have at it. Labor markets work the same way. Before bringing on another worker, an employer must be convinced that the added productivity will exceed the added cost (this includes not just wages, but all payroll taxes and other benefits.) So if an unskilled worker is capable of delivering only $6 per hour of increased productivity, such an individual is legally unemployable with a minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.

Low-skilled workers must compete for employers’ dollars with both skilled workers and capital. For example, if a skilled worker can do a job for $14 per hour that two unskilled workers can do for $6.50 per hour each, then it makes economic sense for the employer to go with the unskilled labor. Increase the minimum wage to $7.25 per hour and the unskilled workers are priced out of their jobs. This dynamic is precisely why labor unions are such big supporters of minimum wage laws. Even though none of their members earn the minimum wage, the law helps protect their members from having to compete with lower-skilled workers.

Employers also have the choice of whether to employ people or machines. For example, an employer can hire a receptionist or invest in an automated answering system. The next time you are screaming obscenities into the phone as you try to have a conversation with a computer, you know what to blame for your frustration.

There are numerous other examples of employers substituting capital for labor simply because the minimum wage has made low-skilled workers uncompetitive. For example, handcarts have replaced skycaps at airports. The main reason fast-food restaurants use paper plates and plastic utensils is to avoid having to hire dishwashers.

As a result, many low-skilled jobs that used to be the first rung on the employment ladder have been priced out of the market. Can you remember the last time an usher showed you to your seat in a dark movie theater? When was the last time someone other than the cashier not only bagged your groceries, but also loaded them into your car? By the way, it won’t be long before the cashiers themselves are priced out of the market, replaced by automated scanners, leaving you to bag your purchases with no help whatsoever.

The disappearance of these jobs has broader economic and societal consequences. First jobs are a means to improve skills so that low skilled workers can offer greater productivity to current or future employers. As their skills grow, so does their ability to earn higher wages. However, remove the bottom rung from the employment ladder and many never have a chance to climb it.

So the next time you are pumping your own gas in the rain, do not just think about the teenager who could have been pumping it for you, think about the auto mechanic he could have become – had the minimum wage not denied him a job. Many auto mechanics used to learn their trade while working as pump jockeys. Between fill-ups, checking tire pressure, and washing windows, they would spend a lot of time helping – and learning from – the mechanics.

Because the minimum wage prevents so many young people (including a disproportionate number of minorities) from getting entry-level jobs, they never develop the skills necessary to command higher paying jobs. As a result, many turn to crime, while others subsist on government aid. Supporters of the minimum wage argue that it is impossible to support a family on the minimum wage. While that is true, it is completely irrelevant, as minimum wage jobs are not designed to support families. In fact, many people earning the minimum wage are themselves supported by their parents.

The way it is supposed to work is that people do not choose to start families until they can earn enough to support them. Lower wage jobs enable workers to eventually acquire the skills necessary to earn wages high enough to support a family. Does anyone really think a kid with a paper route should earn a wage high enough to support a family?

The only way to increase wages is to increase worker productivity. If wages could be raised simply by government mandate, we could set the minimum wage at $100 per hour and solve all problems. It should be clear that, at that level, most of the population would lose their jobs, and the remaining labor would be so expensive that prices for goods and services would skyrocket. That’s the exact burden the minimum wage places on our poor and low-skilled workers, and ultimately every American consumer.

Since our leaders cannot even grasp this simple economic concept, how can we expect them to deal with the more complicated problems that currently confront us?

There is value in these words....... Thanks for posting .

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 08:23 PM
You see no matter what, the boss has to pay the labor to deliver the product to market but the worker isn't there when the market drops the freekin price on a bushel and the boss takes the hit after he paid the labor and still has to pay everyone else, like the transporter, the fuel company, the pest control, the water, etc.... OH YEAH those poor fucking workers have it so hard.... funny thing is they lined up for those jobs and rarely complained about how they were treated.

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 08:27 PM
I'd much rather pay a dollar more for strawberries that have to listen to these ignorant assholes. If Mexico is so great and you're so proud of it GO THERE! HAVE FUN!

I got one better, search the US Patent Office for lettuce harvester or celery harvester, they've been built and used for short periods of time.... like just long enough for someone to set the thing on fire and destroy $250K worth of equipment.

Sandman33
08-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I got one better, search the US Patent Office for lettuce harvester or celery harvester, they've been built and used for short periods of time.... like just long enough for someone to set the thing on fire and destroy $250K worth of equipment.

HAH! Destroying the machines so they can keep the jobs they complain about eh?

Objectivist
08-21-2009, 08:42 PM
HAH! Destroying the machines so they can keep the jobs they complain about eh?

Fortunately for the thinking man, there are people like Frank who keep on moving ahead with progress.

http://westernfarmpress.com/news/0627-lettuce-harvester/

literatim
08-21-2009, 09:23 PM
As far as I am concerned, we need to lock down the border and kick all the illegals out. They need to go, sooner rather than later.

InterestedParticipant
08-21-2009, 09:37 PM
As far as I am concerned, we need to lock down the border and kick all the illegals out. They need to go, sooner rather than later.
This is a symptom, not a root problem. The only reason people are pointing their fingers at immigrants is because of the contrived scarcity.

Remove the FEDs stranglehold, release the various State & local funds as reported by their CAFRs, pump the domestic oil, and remove government regulation.... these are the things we should be fighting for. That will transition us from scarcity to abundance in a hurry.

The immigration issue is a side issue being driving down our throats to turn the public against itself.

literatim
08-22-2009, 12:04 AM
This is a symptom, not a root problem. The only reason people are pointing their fingers at immigrants is because of the contrived scarcity.

Remove the FEDs stranglehold, release the various State & local funds as reported by their CAFRs, pump the domestic oil, and remove government regulation.... these are the things we should be fighting for. That will transition us from scarcity to abundance in a hurry.

The immigration issue is a side issue being driving down our throats to turn the public against itself.

I don't care if our economy was booming, I still wouldn't want them in the country. The third world brings crime and disease.

Epic
08-22-2009, 12:06 AM
end the welfare state, then this won't be much of a problem.

Sandman33
08-22-2009, 12:58 AM
I don't care if our economy was booming, I still wouldn't want them in the country. The third world brings crime and disease.

WORD.

You're exactly right. Seal the border and kick them ALL out. And any citizens that happen to be waving Mexican flags can get the boot as well. Go to Mexico and join the drug carte. HAVE FUN ASSHOLES.

They are turning Cali into Tiajuanna and it's spreading like cancer. I REALLY don't care if strawberries cost a dollar more a bushel or if my Big Mac costs another 20 cents because of the lettuce and tomato. Do you REALIZE just how much better off this state, let alone the COUNTRY would be without it?

Flash
08-22-2009, 01:27 AM
end the welfare state, then this won't be much of a problem.

QFT. My biggest fear of Hispanic illegal & legal immigration is the fact that they're tied to the welfare state and tend to vote for Socialists. Other than that I don't have a problem.

Kludge
08-22-2009, 04:01 AM
Stupid to provoke him... That was both unproductive and dangerous. I lol'd pretty hard at the white cop's facial expression at 3:05... Actually, I was lol'ing pretty hard throughout the video, especially at the end.... That was surreal.

catdd
08-22-2009, 07:19 AM
We have a major problem with politicians sucking up to the Hispanics for votes. With their increasing numbers also comes more political power.
numbers = political power

kahless
08-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Maybe when the illegals get sent back to Mexico we can send politicians like John McCain and Lyndsey Grahmnesty with them.

Objectivist
08-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Maybe when the illegals get sent back to Mexico we can send politicians like John McCain and Lyndsey Grahmnesty with them.

Money Bomb for this.

The Dan
08-22-2009, 11:19 PM
This is nothing new. This battle for 'Aztlan' has been going on for centuries. First the Spanish had it, then the Americans had it, and now the Mexicans are getting it back. It's a pendulum swinging back and forth and now it's swinging in their direction.

I live in Gene Green's district. I live in a part of town that's Hispanic by a very wide majority. There are some white people living here but most of them stay inside. I have a great-uncle who says, "It's too hot to go out during the day and too dangerous to go out at night." I have a friend who's now the only white person on his street. My street's not as bad as his but we do have very similar problems and have to back each other up constantly. We are in a never-ending battle with our neighbors just trying to get them to turn the music down so we can sleep at night. They love to play mariachi music outside, at full blast until 6-7 in the morning.

This is not American culture or tradition. I don't care one way or the other that they're here but if they can't stand to live in Mexico so much they have to come here, why are they so hell-bent on bringing Mexico with them when they come?
I can't blame the individual for his/her actions but as a group it is devastating to the cause of liberty. TV has them all thinking there is still an American dream to be had. Have you seen Hispanic TV? It's like children's programming with sex. It has them all breeding like rabbits. It's not uncommon to see a Hispanic woman pushing a stroller along the sidewalk with 4-5 other kids following or clinging to her dress and another one well on the way. I've never seen a white woman with that many kids. That kid in the video, I see dozens of kids like him everyday. You think that was his first time going to jail? He wanted to go to jail. He feels at home in jail. The only thing that might possibly get him to starighten up his life and stop being some wannabe thug is knocking up some girl.

I'm not sure if I consider TX to be part of America anymore. It's kind of like Kashmir where the maps say one thing but those who live here know better.

Some people just don't get it and never will until it's keeping them up at night or until they can't order a meal at a restuarant without a translator or until it's them or their kids getting beat up on the way home from school everyday for being the wrong color; for being an American in America or until it's their 17 year old niece who gets killed by a drunk-driving illegal.

I don't know what the source of the problem is or how to fix it but I can say THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Flash
08-23-2009, 12:05 AM
This is not American culture or tradition. I don't care one way or the other that they're here but if they can't stand to live in Mexico so much they have to come here, why are they so hell-bent on bringing Mexico with them when they come?
I can't blame the individual for his/her actions but as a group it is devastating to the cause of liberty. TV has them all thinking there is still an American dream to be had. Have you seen Hispanic TV? It's like children's programming with sex. It has them all breeding like rabbits. It's not uncommon to see a Hispanic woman pushing a stroller along the sidewalk with 4-5 other kids following or clinging to her dress and another one well on the way. I've never seen a white woman with that many kids. That kid in the video, I see dozens of kids like him everyday. You think that was his first time going to jail? He wanted to go to jail. He feels at home in jail. The only thing that might possibly get him to starighten up his life and stop being some wannabe thug is knocking up some girl.

Sounds a lot like some places here in Massachusetts.

angelatc
08-23-2009, 01:11 AM

Uh, no. They're leeching off the welfare state. Like it or not, Congress has the right to make immigration law, and the responsibility to enforce it. If they're here illegally, send them home.

andrewh817
08-23-2009, 01:16 AM

It's the government's fault there are so many illegal immigrants (Mexico's and USA's) because the government is the reason they come here! WELFARE

And guess what the government's policies have done....... inspired class warfare between white and brown because people don't look at the big picture and ask why they come here in the first place. Obviously it's their fault for coming illegally but it's the government's fault they come here in the first place.

Objectivist
08-23-2009, 02:35 AM
This is nothing new. This battle for 'Aztlan' has been going on for centuries. First the Spanish had it, then the Americans had it, and now the Mexicans are getting it back. It's a pendulum swinging back and forth and now it's swinging in their direction.

I live in Gene Green's district. I live in a part of town that's Hispanic by a very wide majority. There are some white people living here but most of them stay inside. I have a great-uncle who says, "It's too hot to go out during the day and too dangerous to go out at night." I have a friend who's now the only white person on his street. My street's not as bad as his but we do have very similar problems and have to back each other up constantly. We are in a never-ending battle with our neighbors just trying to get them to turn the music down so we can sleep at night. They love to play mariachi music outside, at full blast until 6-7 in the morning.

I'm not sure if I consider TX to be part of America anymore. It's kind of like Kashmir where the maps say one thing but those who live here know better.

Some people just don't get it and never will until it's keeping them up at night or until they can't order a meal at a restuarant without a translator or until it's them or their kids getting beat up on the way home from school everyday for being the wrong color; for being an American in America or until it's their 17 year old niece who gets killed by a drunk-driving illegal.

I don't know what the source of the problem is or how to fix it but I can say THERE IS A PROBLEM.

"getting it back"? Getting what back? An imaginary mythical place that never existed. They sold the land so it's not theirs to take or get back.
Maybe they could impress me and do something constructive with the hole they live in.

james1906
08-23-2009, 05:57 AM

I was rear ended by an illegal on Shepherd, they were eager to get out of there. Cops never showed up. My insurance handled everything. I still get letters from Progressive saying they're trying to collect and so that I can get my deductible back for my uninsured motorist coverage. I just laugh.

catdd
08-23-2009, 06:28 AM
Any attempt to ask them to cut down on their large birth rate will be seen as just another "white man's trick" to steal their political power.

tonesforjonesbones
08-23-2009, 07:30 AM
They can have California, New York, Chicago, Detroit, and kick all those people out. Tones

Lord Xar
08-23-2009, 04:16 PM
WHY clips from this is not used in a nation wide commercial is beyond me.

This would be HUGE, perhaps the sleeping giant that is the american voter will wake up and say enough is enough.

That dude say "la raza", and saying "we taking over..." etc.. another in the mexican flag.. WTF is going on here in America. Are our politicians too *ucking cluelss? Send that Senator this clip so he knows what was going on outside his "town hall"..

USE this and create a nationwide push to secure our borders and start deporting these miscreants and freeloaders.

Flash
08-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Any attempt to ask them to cut down on their large birth rate will be seen as just another "white man's trick" to steal their political power.

Hence why we need to end welfare and public schools. So losers that have 6 kids and leach off of our money will actually have to learn how to be responsible and take care of themselves.

Sandman33
08-23-2009, 05:07 PM
WHY clips from this is not used in a nation wide commercial is beyond me.

This would be HUGE, perhaps the sleeping giant that is the american voter will wake up and say enough is enough.

That dude say "la raza", and saying "we taking over..." etc.. another in the mexican flag.. WTF is going on here in America. Are our politicians too *ucking cluelss? Send that Senator this clip so he knows what was going on outside his "town hall"..

USE this and create a nationwide push to secure our borders and start deporting these miscreants and freeloaders.

The thing is that most people in the U.S. REALLY do want to do exactly what you just mentioned.

But the talking heads at the top and thier puppet masters have a globalist agenda. And it can't be completed untill this country is destroyed. They are LITERALLY doing everything they can to destroy this country and immigration is one of thier best tools for doing so.

The more immigrants they let in the more uneducated sheep will vote for thier globalist agenda legislation as well. The more immigrants here means more people here that just plain don't give a shit about this country OR it's constitution. They merely want to suck whatever they can out of it like a parasite, and then send whatever they can BACK to Mexico. You would be amazed to see how much money made by immigrants or next gen that are now citizens send back "home"

ctnjason
08-23-2009, 05:19 PM
my grandmother always told me that if you feed a cat, it will come back. that is exactly what is going on here. during the civil rights movement, there was a famous court cased based on the principles of "seperate but equal."

well i want equal..... if illegals want to be seperate. OK..... but i was equal. i want the free baby delivery if my wife gets pregnant. the same as the 15 year old that shows up at the hospital not speaking english. i want the food stamps, subsidized housing, and other freebies that illegals get. if they are seperate fine....... but lets be equal.

as a health care worker i see it first hand. hospitals will literally give families carseats just so they can get them out of the hospitals quicker. a FREE baby, medical care, delivery, hospital room, everything AND a free carseat LOL come on here?!!? all this while people WITH insurance, jobs, careers, homes, and the belief in the american dream fear losing everything if they step foot in a hospital.

anyhow, i read these boards every day but post rarely but this time i just had to speak up. i dont want better.... i just want equal.

Bodhi
08-23-2009, 05:38 PM
There is some Irony here, we did take the land from them in the first place. If we can't manage it well enough to keep it, they will take it back and if they can, really they should. They better form some independent state though, because the Mexican government is even worse than our own.

devil21
08-23-2009, 09:57 PM
There is some Irony here, we did take the land from them in the first place. If we can't manage it well enough to keep it, they will take it back and if they can, really they should. They better form some independent state though, because the Mexican government is even worse than our own.

We stole Pennsylvania and North Dakota from the Mexicans? :confused:

That video was filmed in Texas, yes, but what the video depicts is far from isolated to only Texas. Im not sure I get your point.

jonathans
08-24-2009, 08:06 AM
"my choooo!"