PDA

View Full Version : *REAL *EYE OPENER!*'Don't Get Sick After June'

qwerty
08-21-2009, 12:23 AM
YouTube - Judge Napolitano: Don't Get Sick After June (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXYgmfmGXc)

Judge Napolitano on Glenn Beck 8/19/09: 'Don't Get Sick After June'
http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/9cp13/judge_napolitano_on_glenn_beck_81909_dont_get/
http://digg.com/politics/Judge_Napolitano_on_Glenn_Beck_8_19_09_Don_t_Get_S ick_Afte

qwerty
08-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Good video to AWAKE the sheeps who are supporting Obamas plan...

:cool:

qwerty
08-21-2009, 01:32 AM
Bump! :)

qwerty
08-21-2009, 03:27 AM
Bump!

Sarge
08-21-2009, 04:02 AM
They can't run the Indian health care well. They couldn't run the Army and VA hospitals well. Have people forgot the horrid conditions at the Army and VA hospitals and the guy that quit recently?

They run Medicare, are they saying it is not well run and need a different plan?

No, I don't think I want more involvement on their part.

qwerty
08-21-2009, 04:05 AM
They can't run the Indian health care well. They couldn't run the Army and VA hospitals well. Have people forgot the horrid conditions at the Army and VA hospitals and the guy that quit recently?

They run Medicare, are they saying it is not well run and need a different plan?

No, I don't think I want more involvement on their part.

So true!

Please SPREAD THIS VIDEO, LET`S AWAKE THE PEOPLE!

:cool:

devil21
08-21-2009, 04:46 AM
The problem is that the gov't will just respond "Fine! We'll spend 5x more than we planned!" Which is exactly what Ron Paul has been saying in his health care interviews. It will cost WAAAY more than anyone even wants to believe at this point. But they are ok with that because they will just print it and the dollar is going to blow up.

The video is well-meaning (at least for Fox News) but it misses the long term message that if we can't even properly provide care on Native reservations for half the year then WAY more money will have to be created to fund gov't health care effectively. Inflation. Big time. It's already nearly 20% of GDP. The gov't wastes more money than private industry and that's a fact.

qwerty
08-21-2009, 05:15 AM
The problem is that the gov't will just respond "Fine! We'll spend 5x more than we planned!" Which is exactly what Ron Paul has been saying in his health care interviews. It will cost WAAAY more than anyone even wants to believe at this point. But they are ok with that because they will just print it and the dollar is going to blow up.

The video is well-meaning (at least for Fox News) but it misses the long term message that if we can't even properly provide care on Native reservations for half the year then WAY more money will have to be created to fund gov't health care effectively. Inflation. Big time. It's already nearly 20% of GDP. The gov't wastes more money than private industry and that's a fact.

I donīt think that it misses any points. They clearly say that government canīt provide healthcare for all and thatīs the truth!

qwerty
08-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Bump!

qwerty
08-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Bump!

Scofield
08-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Dude, you bump threads way too often.

Chill.

Reason
08-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Interesting.

Kylie
08-21-2009, 11:58 AM
That's an interesting video. Gonna pass it along to a few others.