PDA

View Full Version : Look at this smear on C4L

m72mc
08-20-2009, 04:33 PM
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1605851

first they ignore you
then they ridicule you
then they fight you

Must mean we are winning if they lie this much.. I expect more to come..

This will fail and we will win...

dannno
08-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Holy crap I didn't get banned. Yet.

They did ban the guy next to me though.. I guess he was a pretty good diversion..

pacelli
08-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Are we sure that the information in the OP is a complete lie?

dannno
08-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Are we sure that the information in the OP is a complete lie?

I imagine there were truthers and anti-zionists at the meeting, as most Ron Paul supporters are usually to some extent, but the OP seems to be the type that would take a reasonable viewpoint regarding Zionism and turn it into an extreme anti-Jewish ZOG speech.

I mean, even Ron Paul has said that Palestine is basically a concentration camp. Do you have any idea how offensive that sounds to most Jewish people?? It's completely 100% true, but he could easily be labeled as anti-semetic for that.

dannno
08-20-2009, 05:58 PM
I tried to explain the Hugo Chavez thing and got into foreign policy and I'm totally pwning that thread now.. I hope they don't delete everything.

Kotin
08-20-2009, 06:19 PM
get em danno..

dannno
08-20-2009, 08:12 PM
I think we won :confused:

olehounddog
08-20-2009, 08:41 PM
I think we won :confused:

You even got an amen corner there lol:D

RM918
08-20-2009, 08:45 PM
"Then they go into how Hugo Chavez is doing great things down in Venezuala by having complete control of the country and its people."

It was about here that I was totally convinced this was horseshit. It had the same effect as, "And then they all got up and started sacrificing dollar bills to a 1/1 scale golden statue of Ron Paul."

Also, upon looking at the thread, it wasn't that bad at all. Likely due to Dan's efforts.

Scott38
08-20-2009, 09:28 PM
here is a good read for the ones on the site doing all the pointing of fingers. I am not a member at Hannity, but perhaps someone could post a link and get their feedback on the article. Long but an interesting read nonetheless. Connects some dots for sure and fills in some blanks about the history of...

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

TheConstitutionLives
08-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Why do people give these kinds of sites the bump in web traffic ratings by visiting them? Stay away from these idiots and the places they gather.

Chester Copperpot
08-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I tried to explain the Hugo Chavez thing and got into foreign policy and I'm totally pwning that thread now.. I hope they don't delete everything.

Give the OP what he wants.. just yell out

"THE JOOS DID 9-11"

and then go to sleep

hah

dannno
08-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, some of these people are absolutely sick.

http://forums.hannity.com/showpost.php?p=59718051&postcount=43

I don't see how anybody like that has any credibility in calling someone who believes in 9/11 truth "crazy"

JordanL
08-21-2009, 10:33 AM
I imagine there were truthers and anti-zionists at the meeting, as most Ron Paul supporters are usually to some extent, but the OP seems to be the type that would take a reasonable viewpoint regarding Zionism and turn it into an extreme anti-Jewish ZOG speech.

I mean, even Ron Paul has said that Palestine is basically a concentration camp. Do you have any idea how offensive that sounds to most Jewish people?? It's completely 100% true, but he could easily be labeled as anti-semetic for that.

I am completely non-Zionist, and completely non-truther.

From my point of view, both of those opinions give WAY to much credit to government. I a much bigger fan of the idea that they're incompetent than sinister.

dannno
08-21-2009, 10:45 AM
I am completely non-Zionist, and completely non-truther.

From my point of view, both of those opinions give WAY to much credit to government. I a much bigger fan of the idea that they're incompetent than sinister.

Yes, but you are confusing "government" with those who control "government". The government is generally incompetent, I agree. That's actually done on purpose so that they can get away with stuff like this.

The people who control government (moneyed interests through special interest lobbying) are the ones who were behind 9/11... but SOME of them are part of our government.. in fact they generally have the most power and certainly control the President's actions, while controlling others psychologically. These moneyed interests also run international private intelligence agencies, who are in fact competent. I.E. Kroll. Kroll is private intelligence and they have been tied to 9/11.

As far as Palestine being a concentration camp... they are militarily occupied, they have a wall around them, as the Jewish pundit Jon Stewart said, the Palestinians have to go through military checkpoints just to take a shit. They are all over. The Palestinians build tunnels to bring in food and medical supplies and the tunnels are bombed. Their land has been slowly taken from them over the decades.

amy31416
08-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Great job Dannno, you're doing a pretty masterful job of peeling away the layers of our foreign policy.

RonPaulwillWin
08-21-2009, 05:00 PM
When I went to the Ron Paul fundraiser just before the Regan Library debate there were some people yelling 'down with the new world order'. It was really annoying....keep your agenda to your self.

awake
08-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Umm... Ron Paul has mentioned the 'New World Order'. Many other very powerful people holding the reigns of power have used the term outright... It isn't exactly a secret conspiracy.

ElyaKatz
09-01-2009, 01:29 AM

The Arabs in Gaza live in deplorable conditions. The question is, who is to blame. Because Dr. Paul made that statement, it does not necessarily follow that Israel is to blame. Israel has offered to help, even building modern apartment buildings in order to relieve conditions. Israel had to provide security guards to protect the families who wanted to move into the apartments in spite of PLO threats. (reference: A Place Among the Nations by Benjamin Netanyahu, pgs 226-7)

Another fact to consider is that most of the Arabs in Gaza hold Egyptian passports, families originally coming from Egypt to Gaza in search of better job opportunities. If they now want to return to Egypt, why doesn't Egypt open their borders? Even if Egypt did suddenly discover a generous spot in their hearts, Hamas would most likely mow them down as they left, or murder family members if they didn't return.