PDA

View Full Version : Disrupting Peaceful Public Dissent

InterestedParticipant
08-20-2009, 10:42 AM
What's of concern now is that the Administration has to ram through their health reform -- or kick over the whole table and go for something more drastic.

It looks this Joker thing (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/08/obama-joker-artist.html) & the gun toting incidents are being contrived to destroy the lawful protest that's going on over health reform. The public is remaining engaged, focused, non-violent and directly confronting their representatives, as they most certainly should be.

In response, they're unleashing the "clowns" (ie COINTEL operatives) as provocateurs in an effort to disrupt this, and the Patriot media as well as the mainstream media are playing their respective roles very well, with the former running Joker contest and whipping up violent fervor while the latter castigates all who participate as crazy nut cases who society must be protected from.

We're getting close to a major tipping point. I'm actually quite impressed with the public in general. They are being very adult, and are far less ignorant & passive than I think the elite expected them to be at this juncture. However, they must become better at recognizing the COINTEL operatives and their techniques, and choose to not buy into them.

pcosmar
08-20-2009, 11:01 AM
The point that you are missing is that they are going to push this "HealthCare" through anyway.
There is no representative govt,
It is a hoax, a sham. The circus is to keep the crowds entertained.
The last thirty years have been on this course.
It is not open to debate, only the appearance of debate.
The only difference between the R and D is who ( which Corporations)will get the big contracts.
:mad:

Kraig
08-20-2009, 11:07 AM
What's of concern now is that the Administration has to ram through their health reform -- or kick over the whole table and go for something more drastic.

It looks this Joker thing (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/08/obama-joker-artist.html) & the gun toting incidents are being contrived to destroy the lawful protest that's going on over health reform. The public is remaining engaged, focused, non-violent and directly confronting their representatives, as they most certainly should be.

In response, they're unleashing the "clowns" (ie COINTEL operatives) as provocateurs in an effort to disrupt this, and the Patriot media as well as the mainstream media are playing their respective roles very well, with the former running Joker contest and whipping up violent fervor while the latter castigates all who participate as crazy nut cases who society must be protected from.

We're getting close to a major tipping point. I'm actually quite impressed with the public in general. They are being very adult, and are far less ignorant & passive than I think the elite expected them to be at this juncture. However, they must become better at recognizing the COINTEL operatives and their techniques, and choose to not buy into them.

I agree man, and this whole joker thing has really added to my suspicion that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. I am worried something drastic is going to happen to shock and awe the public into submission and stereotyping those who are opposed to the government. Honestly right now I just hope when it happens it isn't anywhere near me or those I love, selfish I know, but at least I have been trying to warn people.

InterestedParticipant
08-20-2009, 11:14 AM
The point that you are missing is that they are going to push this "HealthCare" through anyway.
There is no representative govt,
It is a hoax, a sham. The circus is to keep the crowds entertained.
The last thirty years have been on this course.
It is not open to debate, only the appearance of debate.
The only difference between the R and D is who ( which Corporations)will get the big contracts.
:mad:
I don't necessarily disagree with you on the Healthcare matter (all else you say it self evident).

However, the more draconian measure they push through against the will of the overwhelming majority, less likely the public is to trust the establishment..... which is to the publics advantage. Perhaps then, once the public sees behind the masks, they will being to comprehend the scope of the deception and act as they should.

On the other hand, I am not convinced yet they have won this healthcare debate. I say this because of the extreme level of action they are taking, and the number of agents they are putting at risk through very transparent propaganda ploys. It indicates desperation on their part, the likes I have never seen before. They are on exposing themselves across many elements of the spectrum, and they would have not decided to do this without careful deliberation.

I'm going to give the public the credit I think they deserve on this one. I'm pleasantly surprised and have more confidence now than I've had in years.

The Bill Maher on Rachel (CFR chick.....whatever her last name is) video that someone posted in the last few days, where Maher talks about the good old days when political intern's heads showed up in their political opponents beds.... well, that showed real concern on their part. That is something that would have not been said if not planned. It was a warning shot at congress, who maybe buckling under public pressure.

In short, i think the fight is alive and very much up for grabs. However, give that this is a "Must Bee" for them, I expect that they will pull many more stunts between now and the next Congressional recess if it appears they are not going to get their way.

pcosmar
08-20-2009, 11:25 AM
The only "debate that exists on Health care is how to split the profits. The rest is window dressing.

As far as the rest of your analysis. You are quite young, so I can forgive your ignorance.

The Patriot community started as a grass roots response to Government growth and heavy handedness. There have been provocateurs introduced to it, in an attempt to squash it.
The Govt even blew up a Federal Bldg., to squash the movement.
That has only made folks more careful and aware of the stakes.

I agree, that there will be a tipping point though.

InterestedParticipant
08-20-2009, 11:29 AM
The only "debate that exists on Health care is how to split the profits. The rest is window dressing.

As far as the rest of your analysis. You are quite young, so I can forgive your ignorance.
Just address the points at hand please, without the ancillary comments.

The Patriot community started as a grass roots response to Government growth and heavy handedness. There have been provocateurs introduced to it, in an attempt to squash it.
The Govt even blew up a Federal Bldg., to squash the movement.
That has only made folks more careful and aware of the stakes.

I agree, that there will be a tipping point though.
Your assumptions about how the Patriot community started and why it started are inaccurate.

pcosmar
08-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Just address the points at hand please, without the ancillary comments.
OK. I thought I had.

Your assumptions about how the Patriot community started and why it started are inaccurate.
Really, Enlighten me. But understand that I was both alive and active at the time. ;)