PDA

View Full Version : Packages for RP supporters

ronpaulitician
06-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Okay, so we're going to have a big meetup event next week.

My goal is to put together some packages for the Ron Paul supporters that will attend the meeting.

Bumper stickers, DVDs with RP videos, yard signs, T-shirts, materials to put RP text on your car windows, Ron Paul business cards, stuff like that.

We're going to buy bulk, and I'd like to try and keep the cost down as much as possible, in order to maximize the effectiveness of the money we spend.

I think that the T-shirts may turn out to be the most expensive item. Anyone know a place that would (a) be able to produce relatively cheap T-shirts in bulk, and (b) could get it done in a week (including shipping)?

Any other advertising materials I should consider adding to the list?

We'll probably try to create some package worth $10, $25, $50 and perhaps even $100, so that people can purchase the packages instead of just donating the money.

The money we make off of the packages will go to the purchase of future materials to support the campaign with, hopefully creating a snowball effect that will allow us to distribute more and more of these packages.

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-04-2007, 04:22 PM
This might be useful -

14" x 24" 2 sided, 2 color coroplast signs can be had in bulk orders of 100 or more for $1.30 each plus S&H. Wire stands are less than $0.50 each in boxes of 100 (plus S&H), if shipped in bulk on a pallet instead of in boxes there would be a savings there as well (pallets need to be delivered to a business where there is a forklift available to unload it from from the freight line truck).

The 16" x 24" plastic bag signs are also available with the wire stand for approximately half the cost of the coroplast signs above, but they're only good for about three months.

Bulk 2 color namebrand 5.5 oz tee shirts: twenty dozen > $3.50 each; forty dozen plus > $3.00 each. With camera-ready artwork the turnaround time is about four days for an order, so with shipping allowing one week wouldn't be enough time you would need to allow more time by a few days.

2.25" buttons, $0.24 in bulk (plus S&H)

And I've always got the best prices on bumper stickers.