PDA

View Full Version : Please take the time to honor your local whores this Friday, August 21st.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 11:31 AM
I hoped you all took 5 minutes off this past month to celebrate your American heritage by partaking in the eating of peanut butter & crackers and drinking a fresh, cool glass of kool-aide. This month you are invited to join in as we honor our local prostitutes by presenting them a bouquette of flowers or roses on Friday, August 21. Of course, these gifts are really a message to the pimps who have our little sisters in bondage. The message we are relaying to these tyrants is a simple one: We live for happiness!
If the street corner of the local whore is unknown, then one may ask
a nearby police officer for directions.
Keep fishing everyone!

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Lol! A find example of random kindness. Tell me, is this in honor of Hawaiian statehood somehow? Hope not...

Cowlesy
08-19-2009, 11:43 AM
I'll take Huey P. Long for $100, Alex.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 11:49 AM
Lol! A find example of random kindness. Tell me, is this in honor of Hawaiian statehood somehow? Hope not...

No. This is to honor the symbol who represents The People. To give you a hint, we aren't represented by the pimp or the tyrant.

amy31416
08-19-2009, 11:49 AM
Either I need to stop drinking, or I need to start.

brandon
08-19-2009, 11:54 AM
What rule are we up to now? Like 142?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Either I need to stop drinking, or I need to start.

Drinking is okay as long as the poorest brother next to me can do so. Of course, that is never the case. So, what should we do?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 12:15 PM
What rule are we up to now? Like 142?

The most important rule of this new second set of rules is to "always throw away any hamburger meat when it is dropped on the floor." Why? Well, as Americans, we are all here to enjoy the American cheeseburger. What happens when we can't get that American cheeseburger? Well, our young boys get really angry and go to war. So, rule #2: Young men are dying to enjoy the American Cheeseburger!
And, in return, what is our duty as Americans citizens? Well, first of all, we need real money to buy these cheeseburgers, that is rule #3, and they need to be cheap, that is rule #4, while we need to insure that the laws, rules, and the regulations involved with creating these wonderful American cheeseburgers are obeyed, that being rule #5.
Why should we obey the laws, rules and the regulations? Well, if every law, rule and regulation were truly made to be broken, then no process involved with creating the wonderful American cheeseburger would ever again be trustworthy.

amy31416
08-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Drinking is okay as long as the poorest brother next to me can do so. Of course, that is never the case. So, what should we do?

Build a 'still.

Cowlesy
08-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Lois, this is not my Batman glass.

amy31416
08-19-2009, 12:25 PM
http://www.funkandjunk.com/images/pictures/27614.jpg

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Build a 'still.

By poor brother, I meant the one who can't drink a drop. If my poorest brother can't drink a drop, then I shouldn't. Why? Well, its because I take up his burden. What is his burden? Well that you should know because such has been long ago declared self evident and unalienable. So, we shouldn't drink. But that is up to you.

amy31416
08-19-2009, 12:33 PM
By poor brother, I meant the one who can't drink a drop. If my poorest brother can't drink a drop, then I shouldn't. Why? Well, its because I take up his burden. What is his burden? Well that you should know because such has been long ago declared self evident and unalienable. So, we shouldn't drink. But that is up to you.

I'd love to agree, disagree or even give an alternate viewpoint, but I honestly haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Lois, this is not my Batman glass.

If I've learned one thing from my little sisters working on the streets, then its most of us in this world suffer from air conditioned thinking. We really have far too much time on our hands while the reality we claim to know has been so cooly air conditioned for us. The result is evilness. What is this evilness? Well, basically it means we have evolved into an organization that puts the wrong people in charge. While there are many capable people in this world able to be truly helpful in comforting people and making others happy, they aren't in charge. But it is our own fault for many reasons. One among many being that we no longer reward those who build comfortable things for us. Life nowadays has little to do with this kind of happiness. Instead, we reward people for winning the lottery. Of course, this chance of winning in life was how tyrants used to be born by the flip of a coin back when tyranny pimped and whored itself thousands of years ago.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I'd love to agree, disagree or even give an alternate viewpoint, but I honestly haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.

How can you possibly misunderstand that which is self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right? Perhaps you are trying to hard. Take some time off to go fishing.

amy31416
08-19-2009, 12:49 PM
How can you possibly misunderstand that which is self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right? Perhaps you are trying to hard. Take some time off to go fishing.

I guess I'm just daft, overworked or under-educated.

I won't be going fishing though, hiking is the call of the day today.

GreenCardSeeker
08-19-2009, 12:59 PM
The great fall of the
offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,
erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends
an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes:
and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park
where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-
linsfirst loved livvy.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2009, 01:05 PM
I guess I'm just daft, overworked or under-educated.

I won't be going fishing though, hiking is the call of the day today.

But you cannot "not" understand such a truth because it was declared crystal clear according to our Founding Fathers. It was presented unipolitical by them as a truth which couldn't be confused in the mind of men because the message is etched indelibly in our souls. It is truly domestic, bipartisan and 100% American! Even unalienably so! We don't need anyt Republicans, Democrats, liberals or conservatives ruling over and manipulating us as foreign leaders do in Europe because we already have been declared here! This "here" that I'm speaking of is quite simple, "Every man (this represents both male and female in the book of Genesis) is born equal with the same burden (business agenda) regardless of whether he or she be the poorest American sister working the streets or the greatest gentleman sitting atop the throne of tyranny.

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 01:16 PM
...regardless of whether he or she be the poorest American sister working the streets or the greatest gentleman sitting atop the throne of tyranny.

Tyrants are neither great nor gentlemen.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Tyrants are neither great nor gentlemen.

The tyrant of England (King George) was both great and a gentleman. The definition of a tyrant was clearly illustrated by our Founding Fathers in The Declaration of Independence. How can you disagree with them?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2009, 01:59 AM
The great fall of the
offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,
erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends
an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes:
and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park
where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-
linsfirst loved livvy.

Stop with the absurd sophistication. There is a real philosophy behind the development of the world's social contract theory beginning with ancient Greece and leading all the way up to the French Revolution and ultimately the American Enlightenment. You have to understand how our Founding Fathers understood the science of natural law, this being how science was practiced during their time, and how at that time they were just reawakening as Christians (a new renaissance of Christ was ushered in by Martin Luther).
A natural law is absolute in that it reduces to the extent that no opposing theory will ever exist to question it. The natural law our Founding Fathers declared was a political self-evident truth that reduced unalienably to the human soul.