PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Black Issues

walt
09-27-2007, 09:43 PM
I wish he would of said....

"the constitution has black ink!"

runderwo
09-27-2007, 10:30 PM
He was the only one who wasn't race baiting, scapegoating illegals or mudslinging at the Democrats.

McDermit
09-27-2007, 10:33 PM
I wish he would of said....

"the constitution has black ink!"

lol. I would have died laughing.

max
09-27-2007, 10:34 PM
lol. I would have died laughing.

His minimum wage answer went right over people head...he should talk about phasing out the IRS in these debates like he did in the very first MSNBC debate

Ron Paul Fan
09-27-2007, 10:37 PM
His minimum wage answer went right over people head...he should talk about phasing out the IRS in these debates like he did in the very first MSNBC debate

Did you ask everyone in the crowd if it went over their heads or do you have the ability to read minds? I don't know if such information could be acquired any other way. I think Dr. Paul did well tonight and the minimum wage response was an appropriate one. He also talked about lowering taxes to the minimum so it's not like he just skipped over the taxes issue.

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 10:39 PM
He should have said.

"I want to abolish the IRS so you can keep all your hard earned money instead of handing it over to the federal government. You know how to manage your own money better than anyone in DC. They don't think you are intelligent, wise, or savy enough to handle your finances. But I know you are capable of managing your money better than me or anyone else!"

runderwo
09-27-2007, 10:39 PM

Problem is, he's got to pander to the 68% of Americans who are employed either as tax accountants, preparers, lawyers, or auditors...

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 10:43 PM
He needs to tell them to imagine how much money they would make at any other job if they did not have to pay the income tax!

wgadget
09-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Ron Paul didn't even diss the no-showers. He's an honorable man--just what American needs in a president.