PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Ron Paul, Liberty or Tyranny - it depends on this man! We must ACT NOW!

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Ron Paul Supporters,

I'm convinced the future of our nation and our very way of life depends upon one single individual: Dr. Ron Paul.

As we all know, this man is trying to obtain the Republican nomination for the presidency of the USA. What we must recognize is how tremendously important it is that he obtain this nomination! It's not just something that we can hope for, encourage, or support. We must do everything in our power to help MAKE IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!

Currently, our nation is falling apart. We all see our liberties and freedoms eroding away into nothingness. The right to bear arms is barely even recognized anymore, our privacy is being invaded in countless ways, at all times we are being spied upon due to increasing numbers of cameras EVERYWHERE, and "free speech zones" have replaced the first amendment!

Financially our nation is heading towards ruin. Spending is climbing at an insane rate while the government continues to grow even larger. This results in massive borrowing and increasing debt. The government is involved in almost every part of our civilization. This only increases the budget and makes problems worse while solving NOTHING! Bureaucracy reigns supreme, fiscal conservatism is a thing of the past, and no one even dares consider the notion of a balanced budget!

What is the governments answer to these financial problems? Print money! In their minds having gold or real assets to back a currency is an outdated notion that should be discarded. If that is not enough they BORROW money!

I'm convinced that we are heading towards a nation that in the past had only existed in nightmares. A nation where the "nanny state" is supreme, "big brother" controls every aspect of our lives, taxes grow, freedoms are gone, and we are no longer allowed to make our own decisions. The North American Union will be making those decisions for us as they force citizens to trade their dollars for Ameros!

What can be done to avoid this nightmare? It's obvious, we must make sure Ron Paul obtains the Republican nomination! Quite frankly, we are out of time. We cannot wait another four years for Dr. Paul or another great candidate to run for office.

The simple truth is that Ron Paul must win the nomination! He is the only man that can set this nation on the right path. Just imagine what it would be like to have an HONEST and STRAIT TALKING individual as president! Especially one that has EARNED the name, "Dr. No" and the HATE of his fellow congressmen (Republicans and Democrats alike) for his REFUSAL to compromise his principles!

This kind of man as president could CHANGE THE WORLD!

So there is something we must do RIGHT NOW!

This is to MAKE DARN SURE a full million dollars is raised. Consider a ball of snow rolling down a slope. The earlier the ball gets rolling the larger it will be at the end! The more money and support Ron Paul has RIGHT NOW the GREATER his support will be at the end! If we want him to have enough support to WIN the nomination he needs to have the money and tools IMMEDIATELY!

So for the sake of your own FUTURE and FREEDOM please give until it hurts and you can't give anymore! We must make sure this MILLION DOLLAR goal is REACHED SUCCESSFULLY!

Will you step up to the plate and defend your future!?

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Well, will you support Ron Paul?

Will you stand up for freedom, liberty, and your own future?

But most importantly, will you do so with your dollars!

katao
09-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Welcome SoutherGuy15 to the forums!

I, for one, choose liberty.

ronpaulyourmom
09-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes, I concur, and I will.

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Will anyone else jump into this thread and pledge their support to Ron Paul!?

By the way, I'm glad to be in this forum.

Ron Paul Fan
09-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Even with all of the negative attacks on Dr. Paul based on his debate performance tonight, I have continued to stand with him in his fight for liberty. Everything you said is so true Southern Guy. Welcome to the forums and thank you for joining us in our generation's American Revolution. You are a true patriot and champion of liberty.

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Thank you Ron Paul Fan!

I'm proud to be a member of this forum!

We must support Ron Paul with all of our heart and soul! This is our ONE AND ONLY chance to change the course of our nation. Things are getting really bad, really quickly. Our rights and liberties are about to be erased. We must unite behind the man that can change everything, Ron Paul!

sky21448
09-27-2007, 10:53 PM
We must united and againist tyranny...
I believe freedom will win!

Welcome!

DjLoTi
09-27-2007, 10:56 PM
ya I agree, but not 1 person can donate all the money themselves. That's why we've got to reach out, and the myspace project going on right now is a really good way to reach out. :)