PDA

View Full Version : Black Patriot AR-15 Man SPEAKS!

clb09
08-18-2009, 06:20 PM
YouTube - AR-15, Open Carry - Answering Questions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-c4aUmUfI)

YouTube - AR-15, Open Carry - [INTERVIEW] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYBY9dvAcy8)

DirtMcGirt
08-18-2009, 06:25 PM
pretty good interview...

ChooseLiberty
08-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Freakin' EXCELLENT.

He totally blind sided the lib lady with the comment about being black. BAAAAM!

LOL.

ItsTime
08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Great interviews.

Mandrik
08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Three thumbs up!

jmdrake
08-18-2009, 06:31 PM
I LOVE it! Remember that black guy that got beat up by Obama thugs protesting for Obamacare? I bet those thugs won't mess with THIS guy!

amy31416
08-18-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm just so proud of him and Kostric. Both did a fine job of representing. :)

jmdrake
08-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Freakin' EXCELLENT.

LOL.

Yup.
Blonde lib: "Your gun makes me uncomfortable".
Black patriot: "It used to be my skin made people uncomfortable".

We've got ourselves a Crispus Attucks. (Ex slave who started the snowball fight that started the Boston massacre that helped start the revolutionary war).

ClayTrainor
08-18-2009, 06:43 PM

That part sent chills down my spine... Absolutely amazing.

We should try and contact him, and get him to join the forums.

amy31416
08-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Yup.

We've got ourselves a Crispus Attucks. (Ex slave who started the snowball fight that started the Boston massacre that helped start the revolutionary war).

Definitely one of the best moments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

A hero for black Americans, Native Americans and the rest of us. Thanks for the reminder--I haven't heard the name Crispus Attucks since I was a kid.

Todd
08-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Yup.

Excellent.....

DirtMcGirt
08-18-2009, 06:45 PM
They should get him and Kostric on Freedom Watch w/ the Judge for a segment...

Bruno
08-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Great interview!
He represents gun owners well.

I wanted to ask her, "Do you think someone would think twice about attacking you if they could see you had a weapon with you? Do you think there would be a greater chance of you being attacked if your attacker knew you were unarmed due to strict gun laws and were therefore easy prey? Who do you think feels safer right now, me or you?"

Bruno
08-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Definitely one of the best moments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

A hero for black Americans, Native Americans and the rest of us. Thanks for the reminder--I haven't heard the name Crispus Attucks since I was a kid.

I don't remember ever hearing him. Thanks to you and jmdrake!

They should get him and Kostric on Freedom Watch w/ the Judge for a segment...

+1776

amy31416
08-18-2009, 06:49 PM
One of my biggest fears about the Obama presidency is that if he is bought and paid for, as I suspected, that this would mean that a lot of black people who had formerly been suspicious of the government might start to buy into it.

I know this is only one example, but I really haven't seen a lot of evidence, aside from some over-the-top campaign videos, that this is the case.

Really glad that one of my fears is turning out to not be true. :)

clb09
08-18-2009, 07:00 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservatism_in_the_United_States

YouTube - Glenn Talks With A Black Conservative Woman Listener (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivz_wepZXc8&feature=related)

YouTube - Breitbart on Real Time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWtgM35PXlI&feature=related)

YouTube - Breitbart on Real Time Pt. 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGTY78hvH8)

YouTube - Young, Black & Republican (Part 1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztYNQOnWK8&feature=related)

YouTube - Young, Black & Republican (Part 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sfbqEJUfBE)

and this...

YouTube - Warned America about Coming Election 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJOaQ_xNpzg)

THERE ARE PLENTY OF BLACK CONSERVATIVES...THE MSM WON'T REPORT THIS, HOWEVER!

Mandrik
08-18-2009, 08:07 PM
Here is another video with Chris, the guy carrying the AR15:

YouTube - 4409 -- Brother carries AR-15 Rifle at Obamabot Rally (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GiXzpfGhA)

amy31416
08-18-2009, 08:16 PM
The more I hear from this guy, the more I like him! He's freakin' awesome!

torchbearer
08-18-2009, 08:17 PM
I love this guy.

ClayTrainor
08-18-2009, 08:24 PM
the more i hear from this guy, the more i like him! He's freakin' awesome!

i love this guy.

+1776

South Park Fan
08-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Nice to see he believes that taxation is theft.

Expatriate
08-18-2009, 08:44 PM
This guy rocks! I sure hope he gets interviewed on the MSM like Kostric did.

Anyone get his name?

Funny how the anti-gun nuts assume it's a "machine gun" or "assault rifle" he's carrying. Aren't they even familiar with the laws they support and want more of?

torchbearer
08-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Nice to see he believes that taxation is theft.

it is unless its voluntary.

ClayTrainor
08-18-2009, 08:48 PM
it is unless its voluntary.

do minarchists believe in voluntary tax to fund the military?

torchbearer
08-18-2009, 08:50 PM
do minarchists believe in voluntary tax to fund the military?

yes.

when someone says.. if we don't have forced taxation how would we fund our military?
I ask- do you want a military?
they say- yes.
I ask- Would you willingly pay for a military?
they say - yes.

Then I say, I would too if it was defending our nation and constitution.
Most people would give money for a military voluntarily.

BlackTerrel
08-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Very good interview... well spoken guy.

Reason
08-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Freakin' EXCELLENT.

LOL.

Indeed! :cool:

Brian4Liberty
08-18-2009, 11:04 PM
When she said it makes her "uncomfortable" that he has a gun, he should have asked if the police and military having guns makes her nervous. He could then say, I absolutely 100% guarantee that I am not going to shoot you. I can't say the same about the Police and Military...

Standing Like A Rock
08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
The MSM won't interview him, he makes too much sense.

South Park Fan
08-19-2009, 12:08 AM
It would be nice if we knew his name. He and Kostric are doing very much for the liberty movement.

Epic
08-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Just one point:

Minarchy implies that one does not oppose all coercion. It is absolutely impossible to have a government without coercion.

The logical conclusion of non-aggression principle is a voluntary society.

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 06:05 AM
I'm just so proud of him and Kostric. Both did a fine job of representing. :)

McCain's up for reelection. I want to get this guy in a primary race against him.

That would help the movement on so many levels. It would be a blatant repudiation of neoconnery. It would be a real boon to us on the Stormfront front. He could be a very powerful educator for us.

Who cares if he has a chance or not? I'd be happier if he won, but hell, I just want to see the MSM trying to figure out whether to ridicule and minimize a black man and hoist themselves on their own petard, whether to ignore a story like 'former presidential candidate faces challenger in G.O.P. primary' and risk making their bias blatant, or whether to let us--even help us--rock the shit out of the G.O.P. boat and the status quo in general...

NewEnd
08-19-2009, 06:18 AM
It would be a real boon to us on the Stormfront front. He could be a very powerful educator for us.

Why would he do that?

Who cares if he has a chance or not? I'd be happier if he won, but hell, I just want to see the MSM trying to figure out whether to ridicule and minimize a black man and hoist themselves on their own petard, whether to ignore a story like 'former presidential candidate faces challenger in G.O.P. primary' and risk making their bias blatant, or whether to let us--even help us--rock the shit out of the G.O.P. boat and the status quo in general...

The media help us? Did you miss the 2008 campaign?

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 06:24 AM
Why would he do that?

Who in his right mind wouldn't want to be a pain in Stormfront's ass?

The media help us? Did you miss the 2008 campaign?

Did you miss a whole paragraph? I'm contemplating ways to ensure that the media has no choice but to publicize us. May I assume you don't play chess?

NewEnd
08-19-2009, 06:27 AM
Who in his right mind wouldn't want to be a pain in Stormfront's ass?

Oh, I misread what you wrote. You kind of wrote "us on the stormfront front" and I thought you were including yourself. I was trying to figure out why a balck guy would want to help the stormfront movement.

Did you miss a whole paragraph? I'm contemplating ways to ensure that the media has no choice but to publicize us. May I assume you don't play chess?

They love McCain. They would never even consider lifting a finger for the guy. But I was being an ass because I thought you were a stormfronter. Sorry. And I play chess... yah. :)

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 06:49 AM
They love McCain. They would never even consider lifting a finger for the guy. But I was being an ass because I thought you were a stormfronter. Sorry. And I play chess... yah. :)

Yeah, they won't want to lift a finger for the guy. They won't want the public to know he even exists if he runs in a primary against McCain. Hell, the pro-status quo forces won't even want the public to know that a sitting Republican can have a primary challenger. But the more they ignore the interesting and truly newsworthy, the more they discredit themselves.

And I think its past time they showed their true colors--made their true colors obvious, even--to the public. And I think this would be that 'cover it and cover it fairly or lose your entire audience you jackasses' kind of a story.

NewEnd
08-19-2009, 06:59 AM
And I think this would be that 'cover it and cover it fairly or lose your entire audience you jackasses' kind of a story.

LoL. You give the America viewing public way too much credit.

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 07:22 AM
LoL. You give the America viewing public way too much credit.

Maybe. But I think the media, led by Cramer, are pissing Americans off big time, and I want to help. :D

amy31416
08-19-2009, 09:22 AM
McCain's up for reelection. I want to get this guy in a primary race against him.

That would help the movement on so many levels. It would be a blatant repudiation of neoconnery. It would be a real boon to us on the Stormfront front. He could be a very powerful educator for us.

I'm all for "educational" runs for office, as long as they're frugally run and intelligently done.

hugolp
08-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Just one point:

Minarchy implies that one does not oppose all coercion. It is absolutely impossible to have a government without coercion.

I though you could have police under a anarco-capitalist society.

georgiaboy
08-19-2009, 09:39 AM
the reason the lady in the video is uncomfortable with him carrying a gun, typically, is because of her basic ignorance & fear of guns & gun owners in general. She has been raised to think that guns = scared, because the only time you see a citizen with a gun on tv or in movies is when they're an outlaw.

Our hero in this video touched on it, but he could've spent more time saying that if more people exercised this right, the less people would be 'uncomfortable'.

She needs to be seriously asked why she's so uncomfortable with something that is perfectly legal and in our founding document the Constitution.

She has the problem, not him.

jmdrake
08-19-2009, 09:55 AM

An AR-15 moneybomb! I love it! :D If this got ANY media attention it would put the NRA in a pickle. Would they stand up for a patriot exercising his right to open carry? Or would they back a flip flopper who pushed a bill that could have ended gun shows?

http://www.trugop.org/Editorials/2ndAmendment.htm
Republican John McCain (*C/F-) posed as a strong Second Amendment during the 2000 Republican Presidential primaries. But in the next session of Congress, he sponsored the McCain/Lieberman gun show bill, which would have given the federal government the administrative power to prohibit all gun shows, and to register everyone who attends a gun show. And of course the McCain/Feingold campaign finance law is the most extreme Congressional assault on First Amendment rights since the Sedition Acts of the Woodrow Wilson and John Adams administrations. McCain’s Democratic opponent Stuart Starky (C/F) is no better.

MsDoodahs
08-19-2009, 09:59 AM
An AR-15 moneybomb! I love it! :D If this got ANY media attention it would put the NRA in a pickle. Would they stand up for a patriot exercising his right to open carry? Or would they back a flip flopper who pushed a bill that could have ended gun shows?

http://www.trugop.org/Editorials/2ndAmendment.htm
Republican John McCain (*C/F-) posed as a strong Second Amendment during the 2000 Republican Presidential primaries. But in the next session of Congress, he sponsored the McCain/Lieberman gun show bill, which would have given the federal government the administrative power to prohibit all gun shows, and to register everyone who attends a gun show. And of course the McCain/Feingold campaign finance law is the most extreme Congressional assault on First Amendment rights since the Sedition Acts of the Woodrow Wilson and John Adams administrations. McCain’s Democratic opponent Stuart Starky (C/F) is no better.

Who knows this young man? Can someone contact him and ask if he has interest in running?

:)

georgiaboy
08-19-2009, 10:02 AM
^yeah, and maybe a little vetting before we go off half-cocked. Wouldn't want to jump the gun (puns intended).

Expatriate
08-19-2009, 10:04 AM
Just one point:

I though you could have police under a anarco-capitalist society.

If "government" is nothing more than an extension of the natural right to self-defense, i.e. so that old and weak people who can't defend themselves as well are protected from aggression, coercion has no place in it.

The way I've always seen it is that true "minarchy" would lack coercion, unless you call self-defense, or defense of others from aggression, coercion. How can an institution enacted to prevent coercion become coercive? It would defeat the entire purpose. So a just "government" would have to be funded entirely by donations. Does that make it somehow not "minarchy"? Is there really a definition of minarchy somewhere that says it MUST include coercion? It wouldn't be "anarchy", since there IS a government, albeit funded voluntarily. I'm not really into definitions.

Anyways, back on topic, I think the AR-15 guy is a pretty good speaker and I hope he gets on the MSM. I sure wish ignorant people would stop claiming it's a "machine gun" or "assault rifle", but I guess the ones with the greatest fear of guns are the ones who know nothing about them..

Keith and stuff
08-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Black Patriot AR-15 Man SPEAKS!- [INTERVIEW][/url]

That's funny. I don't remember everyone referring to William as a white patriot...

JeNNiF00F00
08-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Guy needs to run for presidency!

Expatriate
08-19-2009, 10:11 AM
That's funny. I don't remember everyone referring to William as a white patriot...

Yeah, it's amazing how much the media's PC crap effects even us. I really wish people would stop seeing race before the individual, but the reason people are mentioning it here is probably because the MSM subtly implies that all people opposed to Obama are "angry white men" or "racists".

Pericles
08-19-2009, 10:13 AM
This country needs more men like him.

StayTrue
08-19-2009, 10:15 AM

ya f*ck this thread title.

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 10:16 AM
ya f*ck this thread title.

Agreed. And it's a pity to have to say his skin would make him exponentially more valuable to this movement if he were to join it. But, alas, that's the practical truth of the matter.

I know I sure appreciate him.

JeNNiF00F00
08-19-2009, 10:17 AM
I think its hilarious that these females are acting so friendly and nice. I doubt they would be speaking him in such a calm matter if he didn't have the AR15.

roho76
08-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I don't remember ever hearing him. Thanks to you and jmdrake!

Or, do you feel inherently nervous standing standing next to a police officer wearing a gun?

Keith and stuff
08-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Yeah, it's amazing how much the media's PC crap effects even us. I really wish people would stop seeing race before the individual, but the reason people are mentioning it here is probably because the MSM subtly implies that all people opposed to Obama are "angry white men" or "racists".

Maybe you are right. I don't have cable or even network TV. I listen to some talk radio and get most of my news from the internet where I haven't come across that except for a couple of times. I don't see it in MSM places like yahoo news.

clb09
08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Agreed. And it's a pity to have to say his skin would make him exponentially more valuable to this movement if he were to join it. But, alas, that's the practical truth of the matter.

Sigh.

Some people just don't get it.

The reason why democrats are in power is because the one thing they do well is to get different groups to feel that they are on their side.

If you want to live in a fantasy world where race doesn't matter, then fine.

You and other highly intelligent people may realize that race really DOESN'T matter but the fact remains that for the purpose of building real, pragmatic political power we must feign a belief that our philosophy will work for (fill in the name of a particular race, group, organization, cult, religion, company, horde, mob, community, etc.).

Yes, I know that we rightly believe that liberty is good for everyone but WE MUST LET SPECIFIC GROUPS KNOW that liberty is good for THEM TOO!

If we continue with the whole "liberty is colorblind" stuff then groups (such as "blacks" or "Catholics" or whatever) will continue to think "well those libertarians aren't talking to me!"

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 11:08 AM
If we continue with the whole "liberty is colorblind" stuff then groups (such as "blacks" or "Catholics" or whatever) will continue to think "well those libertarians aren't talking to me!"

I do think we could stand to sharpen up our game when it comes to explaining just exactly how and why liberty is indeed color blind. We've had some good discussions on it here over time.