PDA

View Full Version : Project idea -- ideas and resources needed!

Matthew Zak
08-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Back in college my Adobe Premiere teacher had us practice using the program by providing us with a bucket of video clips, that our class would all choose from to create a music video. We all used the same clips, but with them we portrayed different ideas. It was a lot of fun to see the end results, because even though they were the exact same clips, they were expressed in 20 different ways.

I think it would be great if we could get a project like that going for the liberty movement. We collect video clips that may be useful, with one general purpose, but we go about expressing this idea in dozens, maybe hundreds of ways. A video campaign for the campaign.

Clips that may be useful are:

1. Printing of money / inflation
2. War footage
3. Documentary footage of past civilizations (like rome, ussr)
4. Government's lavish expenditures (wasted money)
5. USA accomplishments (going to moon, building the dam, etc)
6. USA flag flying in various ways (full staff / half staff)
7. News footage of brewing issues (economy, war, poverty)
8. Great speeches (reagan, kennedy, ron paul, mlk)

(other ideas welcome)

I have seen a lot of clips like these in various quality all over the internet, but I don't know where to find them in there original form. Is there a pool of resources anywhere? I would love to get started on this, and it would be amazing if other people with a video editing program could get in on the action, too!

(Peter Schiff and Rand Paul could use a boost right now)

tangent4ronpaul
08-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Back in college my Adobe Premiere teacher had us practice using the program by providing us with a bucket of video clips, that our class would all choose from to create a music video. We all used the same clips, but with them we portrayed different ideas. It was a lot of fun to see the end results, because even though they were the exact same clips, they were expressed in 20 different ways.

pretty cool!

6. USA flag flying in various ways (full staff / half staff)

Upside down...

-t

dr. hfn
08-18-2009, 05:07 PM
bump