PDA

View Full Version : Bring Your Guns To Town Hall Meetings!

clb09
08-18-2009, 12:21 PM
YouTube - Rep. Gingrey (R-GA) Encourages Guns at Town Halls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQjFMt8mUv8)

moostraks
08-18-2009, 12:55 PM
FWIW, Gingrey is a tool. Be wary.

MsDoodahs
08-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Woo hoo go phil go!!!!!

eta: I've been very pleased with Gingrey's office every time I've contacted them.

Had a fairly long discussion re: 1207 with one of his legislative aids, and Gingrey became a co-sponsor not long after that conversation.

acptulsa
08-18-2009, 01:24 PM
This is pretty funny, actually. The brainwashed masses see a gun come out on YouTube, and they're so conditioned by teevee that they expect someone to be shot dead within three minutes.

Well, spread those Arizona videos virally, folks. Teach the brainless that not only is it possible for a gun to go more than three minutes without taking a life, but sooner or later they'll realize that, hey, not one person was mugged or raped during that whole, entire protest!

moostraks
08-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Woo hoo go phil go!!!!!

eta: I've been very pleased with Gingrey's office every time I've contacted them.

Had a fairly long discussion re: 1207 with one of his legislative aids, and Gingrey became a co-sponsor not long after that conversation.

He used to be my congress critter. I watched him sellout on the McCain sales pitch. You could see the disgust and yet he pitched the whole get behind him, he's our guy crap. The man lost my respect. It would have been better if he had not spoken.

I would be wary with him as he is a player...

acptulsa
08-18-2009, 02:04 PM
He used to be my congress critter. I watched him sellout on the McCain sales pitch. You could see the disgust and yet he pitched the whole get behind him, he's our guy crap. The man lost my respect. It would have been better if he had not spoken.

I would be wary with him as he is a player...

Well, I know his constituents well enough to know that they demand a team player. So, in that sense, he was giving his constituents what they wanted from him at the time. If that helps any...

But, yeah, I'm ready for a few up on The Hill who know how to say, no, that's against principle and (not coincidentally) not in your best interest. Hope you realize that before the next election, but in any case I must say no.

Dunedain
08-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Guns at townhalls are probably only useful if Obama's secret thug police will also be bringing their guns to the townhalls.