PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to ever see any Scientific Paul-Grayson Primary Polls?

RonPaulFanInGA
08-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Geez, I keep checking PPP and Rasmussen and nothing. Hutchison officially announcers her bid for Texas Governor today....and Rasmussen has a Perry-Hutchison poll up today.

brandon
08-17-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't think it would be to our advantage to see one just yet. Paul still has some fundraising and campaigning to do to raise his name recognition.

I'd love to see a poll done like a month from now.

TruthisTreason
08-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Geez, I keep checking PPP and Rasmussen and nothing. Hutchison officially announcers her bid for Texas Governor today....and Rasmussen has a Perry-Hutchison poll up today.

Not exactly what you are looking for:

I was told last night that whas11.com did a phone poll. I actually spoke with someone who was polled.

Austin
08-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Tomorrow at the latest.

WHAS is releasing poll data from a SurveyUSA.com poll. The poll is an automated phone call that asks if you are an R or D. Then it asks if you are for Grayson or Paul / Conway or Mongiardo. Then, it asks if you would support the other one in the general election.

I learned this from David Adams on his facebook page.

Austin
08-17-2009, 05:21 PM

I was told last night that whas11.com did a phone poll. I actually spoke with someone who was polled.

deleted

The Key Master
08-17-2009, 07:32 PM
I guess they didn't like the results.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-17-2009, 07:37 PM

That is what I am looking for; a scientific poll between Grayson and Paul. And SurveyUSA is good.

Unless by "not exactly what you are looking for", you meant the results......

Bradley in DC
08-17-2009, 07:49 PM
SurveyUSA is good.

I think they came out as the most accurate last election--and they offer the crosstabs!

TruthisTreason
08-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Unless by "not exactly what you are looking for", you meant the results......

I wasn't really sure who they were using when I made that post. Should be interesting. :D

Imperial
08-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Has it come out yet? I thought it was said it was coming out today.

brandon
08-18-2009, 12:46 PM
I checked the website earlier today and it wasn't up yet

LibertyIn08
08-18-2009, 12:49 PM
I checked the website earlier today and it wasn't up yet

http://www.beloblog.com/WHAS_Blogs/PoliticalBlogger/2009/08/survey-usa-senate-poll-expecte.html

acptulsa
08-18-2009, 12:53 PM
I guess they didn't like the results.

When they figure out how to ask the question properly--say, 'If the election were held today would you vote for that fine American father Bunning or for that homely little kook Paul?'--they'll get results they're willing to share.

You'll see them everywhere when that happens.

TruthisTreason
08-18-2009, 12:57 PM
http://www.beloblog.com/WHAS_Blogs/PoliticalBlogger/2009/08/survey-usa-senate-poll-expecte.html

Survey USA Senate Poll expected today
10:27 AM Tue, Aug 18, 2009 | Permalink
Joe Arnold
I expect the first primary poll on the U.S. Senate race in Kentucky sometime today. My hope is to have the numbers in time for the 5pm news on WHAS11. What I anticipate is that we will have the primary numbers at 5pm, and release the poll of head-to-head matchups in the general election at 6pm. And, at some point, I will be able to post all the poll results, incuding the breakdown by demographics, here on the political blog.

Thanks everyone for your interest. Should be an interesting day.