PDA

View Full Version : ** Comment in Response to these Anti-Glenn Beck radicals

Flash
08-17-2009, 05:07 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9bcx3/i_fucking_hate_glenn_beck_his_book_common_sense/

:rolleyes:

Make a reddit account and be sure to correct some of these people who still think Obama is changing this country for the better.

Flash
08-17-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9bigq/walmart_cvs_best_buy_ditch_glenn_beck_plus_5_more/

Epic
08-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Here's a decent review.
http://mises.org/Community/blogs/champthom/archive/2009/08/11/an-austro-libertarian-review-of-glenn-beck-s-quot-common-sense-quot.aspx

Yeah, I was reading comments there and a lot of people were saying their conservative parents gifted the book to them, and they read it, and then they posted their responses to their parents. Most of the responses were like "but you don't understand, capitalism doesn't work! Government needs to be even bigger and take more of our money so they can do good things with it!"

These people are literally that indoctrinated by Marxist nonsense by government schools, mainstream media, and popular culture.

Sandra
08-17-2009, 05:23 PM
The comments have nothing to do with Obama, just how much they dislike Beck. But it doesn't behoove you to call them radicals because they don't like Beck.

Epic
08-17-2009, 05:24 PM
The comments have nothing to do with Obama, just how much they dislike Beck. But it doesn't behoove you to call them radicals because they don't like Beck.

They don't like Beck because of things like him advocating economic freedom and limited government though.

Flash
08-17-2009, 05:31 PM

Huh? Have you read these comments? They are talking about boycotting Beck all because he called a racist a racist. Yet they ignore MSNBC calling us Terroists, Klansmen, & Neo-Nazis. All because he said Obama hates white people (which he does) they are going ballistic and everyday on Reddit making Glenn Beck threads that are being pushed to the front page. So yeah, they are radicals.

They don't like Beck because of things like him advocating economic freedom and limited government though.

Yes, he is making too much sense. So instead of trying to attack his Libertarian arguement directly, they are resorting to name-calling & boycotting. That's a dangerous attitude. And yeah-- they ARE radicals, as they are supporting a boycott organized by openly Pro-Communist bloggers, Sandra.

ps: And to top it off, they keep resorting to using the 'F' word in their titles when talking about Glenn Beck.

Sandra
08-17-2009, 05:50 PM

I don't see what you're talking about. There are a few off topic comments, if that's what you mean. Mostly I saw comments on his book.

Flash
08-17-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't see what you're talking about. There are a few off topic comments, if that's what you mean. Mostly I saw comments on his book.

For those who haven't clicked the link, the title is "I F*cking hate glenn beck." And they're bumping negative reviews because they can't stand the fact he called their Marxist leader a racist. That's why theres 3,000 votes for this article. Just saying.

We must all stop ManBeckPig.