PDA

View Full Version : This sounds awfully familiar.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2009, 04:09 PM
I was reading up on the British occupation of India, and this line just haunts me for some reason.

Wealth was systematically drained from India through confiscatory taxes and economic subjugation. British taxes forced peasants to borrow money at high interest rates from money lenders and landlords, virtually enslaving families for generations.

IPSecure
08-17-2009, 04:13 PM
I noticed in the Ghandi movie, that they also had 'terrorism'...

How much longer are we going to put up with this shtick?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2009, 04:14 PM
I noticed in the Ghandi movie, that they also had 'terrorism'...

How much longer are we going to put up with this shtick?

Mm? What do you mean, the British terrorizing the Indians? They didn't scare them, they just outright beat them and shot them, even more brutal than here IMO, but looks like that's where things are heading.

IPSecure
08-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Mm? What do you mean, the British terrorizing the Indians? They didn't scare them, they just outright beat them and shot them, even more brutal than here IMO, but looks like that's where things are heading.

I'll have to watch it again, but it sure sounded like false flags galore...

Mani
08-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Mm? What do you mean, the British terrorizing the Indians? They didn't scare the, they just outright beat them and shot them, even more brutal than here IMO, but looks like that's where things are heading.

Just wait until it's illegal to congregate.

The british massacred peaceful people celebrating a religious holiday. Hundreds possibly over a thousand were slaughtered because it was illegal to assemble. The army kept firing on men, women, and children, until they ran out of ammunition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

Remember to get your permit next time you attempt to legally assemble.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2009, 04:22 PM
I'll have to watch it again, but it sure sounded like false flags galore...

What false flags? I'm confused lol.

IPSecure
08-17-2009, 04:24 PM
What false flags? I'm confused lol.

Bombings, one of the English military men speaking to Ghandi mentioned the possibility of even more 'terrorist bombings'. (In the movie...)

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Bombings, one of the English military men speaking to Ghandi mentioned the possibility of even more 'terrorist bombings'. (In the movie...)

Oh I see.