PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! News on RP

rp08rp
09-27-2007, 06:26 PM
I happen to agree,
this type of action only hurts him

http://news.yahoo.com/s/realclearpolitics/20070926/cm_rcp/ron_paul_supporters_taunt_rudy

jb4ronpaul
09-27-2007, 06:29 PM
I agree, but at the same time the national review and other republican candidate supporters are hypocrites. I have hear numerous national review reading neocon supporters say we should nuke the entire middle east. Why don't they write something on how ashamed they are to be associate with people supporting genocide? seems a little bit worse

Akus
09-27-2007, 06:32 PM
what can we do?

sometimes message of freedom brings bad elements along with good.....

hard@work
09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
This was nothing but a fortuitous event that was spun to make the people on the ferry look bad. And now we have people coming to the forums trying to confirm the spin.

Uhh... NO!

The only shame there is Rudy's cowardice and his behavior at the debates.

PERIOD!

LibertyEagle
09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah, the difference is though that the media is out to make Paul's campaign look bad. We all know that, so we need to keep up the steam, but be cognizant of our actions.

Cowlesy
09-27-2007, 06:39 PM
We need to just let this all die out as soon as possible and completely forget it happened.

Yeah, 1984...but we're trying to win a presidential election here.

synthetic
09-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Despair, Despair!

Johnnybags
09-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Giuliani campaign spokesman Jeff Barker said Monday that Giuliani was not intimidated, and welcomes verbal jousting. He declined further comment.

FreedomLover
09-27-2007, 06:43 PM
I really loathe the truthers.

Not that I think they should not be part of the campaign, but they really ruin everything with their over-zealous "preaching" of a unsubstantiated theory with leap-of-faith reasonings that they take as the complete truth.

I respect their devotion to Ron Paul, but they need to develop a sense of social awareness and amiability.

walt
09-27-2007, 08:08 PM
I happen to agree,
this type of action only hurts him

http://news.yahoo.com/s/realclearpolitics/20070926/cm_rcp/ron_paul_supporters_taunt_rudy

hi troll, do you want to start the 15th thread on this non-issue?

EvilTwinkie
09-27-2007, 09:03 PM
I really loathe the truthers.

Not that I think they should not be part of the campaign, but they really ruin everything with their over-zealous "preaching" of a unsubstantiated theory with leap-of-faith reasonings that they take as the complete truth.

I respect their devotion to Ron Paul, but they need to develop a sense of social awareness and amiability.

Paul preaches peaceful dissent. Say what you want about truthers but there are 100's of unanswered stonewalled questions regarding 9/11 that are based in reasoned logic and not "overzealous leaps of faith". For some people 9/11 is a very deep wound and once the political supression regarding the subject has lifted, you are going to see an explosive movement. I realize the timing is a bit off, but keep in mind that according to the people that were there, it was all lighthearted fun and a bit of harmless blowback for Rudys giggling. It has, of course been spun out of proportion.

pcosmar
09-27-2007, 09:36 PM
The Yahoo story is a reprint of the Detroit Free Press article, which was a misrepresentation by a Romney Activist. A HIT piece with little basis in fact.
Here is yet another video on You Tube today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUE7RQ5I_g8
No threats, Just a chickenshit Rudy.

SouthernGuy15
09-27-2007, 09:40 PM
9/11 was indeed an inside job and Rudy deserved the chants! However, I understand why Ron Paul must distance himself.