PDA

View Full Version : This guy suggests Ron Paul might be the enemy???

Scott38
08-17-2009, 12:43 PM
I was reading this article about the bankers creating the 2nd Great Depression we are currently in and a few paragraphs in the author suggests Ron Paul is with the international bankers.

Curious what everyone else gets out of this article. It is a perspective I haven't heard yet.

Would love to see someone take up the author on his challenge to debate his article and for it to be out in the open so we can all learn from it.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=153452

Scott

Epic
08-17-2009, 12:54 PM
"Ron Paul is a hoaxter serving the money power,
serving the creditors who want maximum payment of purchasing power from you,
who want more and more hours of your work to pay off the old debts that you
incurred when prices and wages were not so far apart as they are now and the
debt you were undertaking seemed and was reasonable."

This is ironic/wrong considering that Ron Paul and Peter Schiff have opined against the credit-addicted society. These "creditors" are merely banks which currently are given are money-printing monopoly via the federal reserve. The federal reserve creates new money and gives it to banks at below-market interest rates, and those banks get to spend the new money before prices adjust upwards due to the inflation. Meanwhile, private banks actually own the private central banks around the world, and get paid tidy dividends (I've heard the Fed pays the owners a steady 6% a year).

So yeah, it's pretty laughable. A credit-based economy is a hallmark of a fiat-money society... and the guy says that the government should print debt-free fiat money. Great idea!!!! (not)

acptulsa
08-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Lol what a rant! Too bad he has more invective than hard knowledge.

He just said that Ron Paul is not your friend, and made clear that was assuming you were up to your eyes in debt. If you are up to your eyes in debt, there's some justification for that; gold won't shrink in value as fast as the interest on the loan(s) accumulates under any circumstances.

I doubt this character is up for debating someone with a clearer grasp on the facts, despite claims to the contrary. Especially since his claim that Paul is doing all that he does just to ensure you pay your loans back at full value. Seems like a naked attempt to wrap Paul in a conspiracy theory and get the hairy eyeballs pointed at him for a change. Little late in the game for that crap to take off. They're sure having fun with their attempts to divide us against each other, aren't they?

So yeah, it's pretty laughable. A credit-based economy is a hallmark of a fiat-money society... and the guy says that the government should print debt-free fiat money. Great idea!!!! (not)

Oh, it's a hell of an idea. That way they can make tree leaves into money. Hell, inflation's good for you!

Only problem is, where are they going to find a Central Bankster who's willing to forego those monstrous profits?