PDA

View Full Version : *LOL*'Where's the birth certificate?' Vegas, baby!

qwerty
08-17-2009, 05:56 AM
http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/Vegastwo.jpg

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106908

REDDIT, http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9bckc/wheres_the_birth_certificate_vegas_baby/

More pics on the site!

:D

Sandra
08-17-2009, 06:36 AM
Farah was caught placing photoshopped fake billboards on his site. He NEVER checks out his sources. Does anyone live close to this place? It would be interesting to see if it's real.

The reddit link doesn't exist.

qwerty
08-17-2009, 06:43 AM
Farah was caught placing photoshopped fake billboards on his site. He NEVER checks out his sources. Does anyone live close to this place? It would be interesting to see if it's real.

Yes it does ? :rolleyes:

pcosmar
08-17-2009, 07:11 AM

Link worked for me just now.
BTW, Who is Farah? Never heard of him/her.
Do you have any proof of your claim, links to the proof.
I heard the same said about Ron Paul signs, except that I saw some of them and placed a few.

Sandra
08-17-2009, 07:50 AM
The link doesn't have anything about billboards, just "what's hot" on reddit but story isn't there.

Edit: Nevermind, it just links to reddit's homepage.

Njon
08-17-2009, 12:23 PM

I live in Vegas. I can drive up there later and check it out.

Krugerrand
08-17-2009, 12:42 PM

Google maps street view shows that a billboard does exist at that location. Of course, I can't send the google car out there for a current shot.
E. Mandalay Blvd, between Giles St. and Las Vegas Blvd.

mport1
08-17-2009, 12:44 PM

Me too. I'll check it out if I drive by there at some point.

Sandra
08-17-2009, 01:59 PM
I just can't imagine something being at that particular location.

Sandra
08-17-2009, 02:08 PM
The kicker in all this is Farah (WND) is asking for donations but refuses to fund people who want to put up the billboards on their property. They have to pay out of pocket. Anyone find this strange?

Njon
08-17-2009, 03:01 PM

I just drove by a little while ago. Yes, it's real. It's right by the Strip at Las Vegas Blvd. & Mandalay Bay, though it's facing away from the Strip.

Me too. I'll check it out if I drive by there at some point.

Just to note, I turned on Koval from Flamingo and there was road work going on that made it difficult to get through, especially at Koval & Harmon. I recommend taking Tropicana to Koval towards Mandalay Bay. Follow Koval as it turns into Reno and eventually you'll see the board as you approach Las Vegas Blvd.