PDA

View Full Version : I just got featured on Youtube

ghemminger
08-16-2009, 11:06 PM
In other words, if you go to the front page of youtube, my vid is up on the "being watched section"

Youtube is the third largest website on the internet, so not sure really what it means but cheers! One up for the freedom movement :)

YouTube - Townhall Protest Liberal Left Lies & Assault A Disabled Women (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp4y1w94Pc0)

not sure why they picked this one

Kotin
08-16-2009, 11:11 PM
you are no ally of the freedom movement.. you just serve to discredit us all.

0zzy
08-16-2009, 11:13 PM
which video?

and it may do that because it's customized to you?

ghemminger
08-16-2009, 11:15 PM
which video?

and it may do that because it's customized to you?

see above

ghemminger
08-16-2009, 11:16 PM

wow...i'll ignore that comment dude

Epic
08-16-2009, 11:18 PM

uhhh, by covering a townhall he did all of that?

MRoCkEd
08-16-2009, 11:18 PM
i'm so proud of you

Dr.3D
08-16-2009, 11:20 PM
:confused:

ghemminger
08-16-2009, 11:27 PM
i'm so proud of you

thanks...when you are consistently featured by youtube it can mean many things...

how many people hit the frontpage of youtube every hour?

Kotin
08-16-2009, 11:41 PM
:confused:

its not because of this townhall.. quite the contrary..

its the stuff you have done in the past...

I saw when you stole more than a thousand dollars from the owner of GLP.. and thats just one thing..

and then when you were talking shit about peter schiff for money..

and all the other scum activities you engage in.

you whore yourself on youtube for money.. your a leach on all of us..

maybe some of have forgotten.. but I havent.

Epic
08-16-2009, 11:45 PM

dude, i don't know about you, but we're capitalists here. If he wishes to engage in voluntary transactions for money, that's cool.

edit: alright i have no idea what happened in the past - ignore me

Carson
08-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Good job with your video.

I can't understand all of the negative post on YouTube and here on it. Well I suppose I may be able to sort of...

the guy in the video with the injured wife explains it pretty good.

P.S. Lots of comments over there. Mine is already on page two and buried in wharrgarbl...

and wharrgarbl much of it not even related to the video.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/ronpaul/websize/wharrgarbl.jpg

Kotin
08-16-2009, 11:49 PM
dude, i don't know about you, but we're capitalists here. If he wishes to engage in voluntary transactions for money, that's cool.

omg.. are you kidding me.. don't enter the thread like you know of the situations I speak.

If you had all the info I would listen to what you have to say..

Epic
08-16-2009, 11:51 PM
omg.. are you kidding me.. don't enter the thread like you know of the situations I speak.

If you had all the info I would listen to what you have to say..

I saw his video on the george4title account addressing the complaints, if something he said wasn't true, perhaps you could post a link to the information which shows the truth.

ghemminger
08-16-2009, 11:52 PM

I saw when you stole more than a thousand dollars from the owner of GLP.. and thats just one thing..

and then when you were talking shit about peter schiff for money..

and all the other scum activities you engage in.

you whore yourself on youtube for money.. your a leach on all of us..

not one thing you say is truthful...

Kotin
08-16-2009, 11:53 PM
not one thing you say is truthful...

anyone who is half familiar with me on the forum knows I do not do this to basically anyone else.. but you are a complete joke and I will not let you pass without calling out your bullshit.

you are a SNAKE.

and anyone with a brain or a decent memory knows that as fact.

amy31416
08-16-2009, 11:55 PM
YouTube - Are George4title/George4twin/george4vlogging inflation.us inflationus and Jon Lebed SCAMMING people? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlMGZQIGncI)

Just a little food for thought.

Epic
08-16-2009, 11:56 PM
i don't know what happened (i thought there was just some miscommunication about an assignment) but unless he like killed somebody, i'm glad he's spreading the freedom message on youtube

edit: alright i don't know what happened i'm out of this thread

Kotin
08-16-2009, 11:59 PM
i don't know what happened (i thought there was just some miscommunication about an assignment) but unless he like killed somebody, i'm glad he's spreading the freedom message on youtube

then I am sure you loved it when George Bush was spreading the message as well..

sure helps us.. doesn't matter who it is, right? ;)

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:03 AM
If George asks you for money for any purpose, I'll just ask that anyone who contemplates it investigates it thoroughly.

muh_roads
08-17-2009, 12:14 AM
I don't know much about G4T but Lebed is a scamming douche who throws out way too many stock picks and then only brags about the 1% that actually do well and says "see told ya so".

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:24 AM
I don't know much about G4T but Lebed is a scamming douche who throws out way too many stock picks and then only brags about the 1% that actually do well and says "see told ya so".

George is heavily involved with Lebed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/21/business/sec-says-teenager-had-after-school-hobby-online-stock-fraud.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lebed

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=194436&page=2

ghemminger
08-17-2009, 12:26 AM
George is heavily involved with Lebed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/21/business/sec-says-teenager-had-after-school-hobby-online-stock-fraud.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lebed

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=194436&page=2

easy to throw stones at people actually accomplishing something...

very sad

Kotin
08-17-2009, 12:30 AM

very sad

wow.. do you have no soul?

you have been exposed.. or do you have an explanation??

nope?? didnt think so..

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:31 AM

very sad

Yes. I'm very ashamed of myself. How's your sick dog? How's Schiff? How's the doughnut lady?

How's the rum?

Oh, and how is being heavily involved with Lebed "throwing stones" if everything is legit?

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:43 AM
YouTube - CheckMate: George4title, Inflation.us, Jonathan Lebed, Lebed.biz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbl0sGy_dg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeremyshort.ca%2Fcms%2Fconte nt%2Fview%2F194%2F47%2F&feature=player_embedded)

V-rod
08-17-2009, 12:45 AM
What is with the guy with the O shirt on after the Messiah been elected?

Cultist much?

ghemminger
08-17-2009, 12:47 AM
wow.. do you have no soul?

you have been exposed.. or do you have an explanation??

nope?? didnt think so..

very easy to make a video with a bunch of lies and innuendos

just because I don't sue people for libel, doesn't mean it's true

kotin and amy, I will speak to you like children now....

whoever you are...tell them they will not deter people from exposing the truth...

and if your not working for someone then I suggest you crawl both back into your holes...;)

ghemminger
08-17-2009, 12:48 AM
What is with the guy with the O shirt on after the Messiah been elected?

Cultist much?

official obama campaign staff and other joined us at our rally with obama prepacked material...very crazy

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:50 AM
very easy to make a video with a bunch of lies and innuendos

just because i don't sue people for libel, doesn't mean it's true

kotin and amy, i will speak to you like children now....

Whoever you are...tell them they will not deter people from exposing the truth...

And if your not working for someone then i suggest you crawl both back into your holes...;)

:D

That's a good one.

ghemminger
08-17-2009, 12:55 AM

That's a good one.

your pathetic dear...

The difference between people like you and people like me is that I don't hide...

Kotin
08-17-2009, 12:56 AM
:d

that's a good one.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:56 AM
your pathetic dear...

I know your type amy...and I will outperform you everyday of the week...

hide much throughout the day? I don't...and that is the difference between people like you and people like me...

Outperform me in what? Scamming people?

P.S. "You're" pathetic.

Kotin
08-17-2009, 01:03 AM
your pathetic dear...

The difference between people like you and people like me is that I don't hide...

HA!!!

angelatc
08-17-2009, 01:04 AM
In other words, if you go to the front page of youtube, my vid is up on the "being watched section"

Youtube is the third largest website on the internet, so not sure really what it means but cheers! One up for the freedom movement :)

YouTube - Townhall Protest Liberal Left Lies & Assault A Disabled Women (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp4y1w94Pc0)

not sure why they picked this one

Probably so it will be widely reported to flag@whitehouse.gov. ")

t0rnado
08-17-2009, 01:06 AM
No one should donate a cent to anyone that has anything to do with Lebed. Also, I'd be willing to bet that Lebed has Aspergers Syndrome.

Also, it looks like George has a stolen domain name: http://globetraveling.com/stories/interwebs/inflationus-nia-scam/

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-17-2009, 01:18 AM
George,
I think a lot of this would go away if you would just make one long detailed post answering all of the accusations and giving your take on what has happened. I know I for one would like to hear an explanation or a real rebuttal.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 01:18 AM
YouTube - george4title accounts suspended inflation.us inflationus (my closing thots) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1BL0dkpL5E)

specsaregood
08-17-2009, 01:22 AM
but you are a complete joke and I will not let you pass without calling out your bullshit.

I just want to know when that billionaire is finally gonna come through.... :rolleyes:

Kotin
08-17-2009, 01:27 AM
I just want to know when that billionaire is finally gonna come through.... :rolleyes:

:D;)

RideTheDirt
08-17-2009, 01:36 AM
YouTube - CheckMate: George4title, Inflation.us, Jonathan Lebed, Lebed.biz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbl0sGy_dg)

I have no idea but this video is pretty damning...

amy31416
08-17-2009, 01:51 AM
YouTube - CheckMate: George4title, Inflation.us, Jonathan Lebed, Lebed.biz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbl0sGy_dg)

Lebed is probably all protected by legal bullshittery considering that's he's done this and much worse before, but George may not be.

NewEnd
08-17-2009, 02:59 AM
YouTube - Are George4title/George4twin/george4vlogging inflation.us inflationus and Jon Lebed SCAMMING people? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlMGZQIGncI)

Just a little food for thought.

that was slow and lame. Really, it is pretty wild to call someone a scammer on such very sparse evidence.

acptulsa
08-17-2009, 12:01 PM
kotin and amy, I will speak to you like children now....

I've never seen you talk to anyone any other way. I didn't know it was because you didn't think they'd understand adult concepts...

brandon
08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Congrats George

LibertyEagle
08-17-2009, 12:32 PM
George,
I think a lot of this would go away if you would just make one long detailed post answering all of the accusations and giving your take on what has happened. I know I for one would like to hear an explanation or a real rebuttal.

+1

George, what are you doing with this Lebed character? :(

No1ButPaul08
08-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Someone should hook up ghemmy with Steve Parent. Together these patriots could probably reclaim liberty for the USA.

Parent/Hemminger 2012 who's with me?

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:46 PM
that was slow and lame. Really, it is pretty wild to call someone a scammer on such very sparse evidence.

There's three separate videos, his association with Lebed, his hysterical videos and his own actions.

If you still want to invest in whatever the heck he's pitching, that's your choice. In fact, I recommend you do if you believe in him and whatever he's selling.

angelatc
08-17-2009, 12:50 PM
The truth was obvious when he reneged on his "eat my shoe" commitment. But I hate thread hijacks.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 12:53 PM
the truth was obvious when he reneged on his "eat my shoe" commitment. But i hate thread hijacks.

lol!

RevolutionSD
08-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Ok, I've dabled in this forum since mid-2007, and I do remember seeing George's frequent posts during the RP campaign. I know nothing about the alleged scamming, but do remember his sensationalism- i.e. the billionaire, etc.

George, I think it would be wise for you to do a "debunking" post for the majority of us who do not know what to think about the several accusations about you here.

Kotin
08-17-2009, 01:05 PM
you will see no post explaining anything.. just more childish insults..

most here should know me well enough to know that I do not call people out like this arbitrarily.

talkingpointes
08-17-2009, 01:13 PM

most here should know me well enough to know that I do not call people out like this arbitrarily.

I stand with you and AMY, this guy is full of it. You can't fool a band of intelligent patriots. This guy is just a douche trying to steal. He can defend whatever he wants, any sensible person would of immediately posted a rebuttal or relevant information to prove their innocence. Then to say your now going to speak to them like "children" dude seriously GTFO.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 01:14 PM

U no u h8 him 4 his FReedomZ! :eek:

acptulsa
08-17-2009, 01:18 PM
U no u h8 him 4 his FReedomZ! :eek:

Don't be silly.

Kotin h8s him because he killed a borrowed dog! Or something like that.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Don't be silly.

Kotin h8s him because he killed a borrowed dog! Or something like that.

No, no no. It's because he molested the dONut LAdy.

Mandrik
08-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Ok, I've dabled in this forum since mid-2007, and I do remember seeing George's frequent posts during the RP campaign. I know nothing about the alleged scamming, but do remember his sensationalism- i.e. the billionaire, etc.

George, I think it would be wise for you to do a "debunking" post for the majority of us who do not know what to think about the several accusations about you here.

This is pretty much how I feel on all this as well, but I remember back then people asking for explanations on things but never getting one.

TonySutton
08-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Once upon a time, I was willing to give george the benefit of the doubt, but he never provides proof or even rebuttals to fight the accusations. This failure to defend himself is very damning in my eyes.

muh_roads
08-17-2009, 02:22 PM

Yeah sadly that is the pattern I'm seeing here. George is apparently a smart guy in his videos. But instead of logically debunking the accusations he resorts to name calling directed at kotin and amy. That is indeed very fishy.

I bet after you sign up for his free newsletter at inflation.us you get an automated reply written by Lebed trying to sweet talk you into paying them a monthly fee for financial advice and/or stock picks. The picks Lebed has thrown out in the past usually involve an already great run. He is hoping you buy or short while he is doing the exact opposite. Essentially a pump and dump.

dr. hfn
08-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Wait, the billionaire as in the rumor about the campaign being funded by a billionaire? That was George?

Expatriate
08-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Wait, the billionaire as in the rumor about the campaign being funded by a billionaire? That was George?

Yeah, first I'd heard about this too. I thought nobody ever found out who the fake billionaire was. So it was Ghemminger?

Kotin
08-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Yeah, first I'd heard about this too. I thought nobody ever found out who the fake billionaire was. So it was Ghemminger?

I don't think so..

hes just in the same category..

we all know he could NEVER write something like that.. the billionaire post was very well written..

specsaregood
08-17-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't think so..
hes just in the same category..
we all know he could NEVER write something like that.. the billionaire post was very well written..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1062736&postcount=1
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1307292&postcount=9

He didn't start it; but he helped spread it/perpetuate and guaranteed it was legit. LOL

Original_Intent
08-17-2009, 03:38 PM

R O F L

Seriously George does serve a good purpose. Any time I start to feel like Matt is an attention whore I just remember George and I start feeling reaaly good about Matt.

(Sorry Matt! :p)

Kotin
08-17-2009, 03:39 PM
r o f l

seriously george does serve a good purpose. Any time i start to feel like matt is an attention whore i just remember george and i start feeling reaaly good about matt.

(sorry matt! :p)

lol!!!

carmaphob
08-17-2009, 04:02 PM
P.S. "You're" pathetic.

qft!

NewEnd
08-17-2009, 05:56 PM
There's three separate videos, his association with Lebed, his hysterical videos and his own actions.

The first one was 10 minutes. I am not gonna watch another 10 minute video if its going to be a bunch more talking conjecture. Why don't you just do as you ask george to do, and write out your accusations, in staed of asking us to watch a stupid video of some dude slowly talking to a camera and abotu putting me to sleep, and then after 10 minutes, I'm like "WHAT!? THAT'S IT!?"

I'll be honest, I am pissed I watched that video. It was a complete fucking waste of my time. COMPLETE. There wasn't a single thing in it worth even considering, AND it took 10 fucking minutes. Now you want me to look deeper into your accusations? Take a hike!

I am not sending George any money anyways, but his videos are good.

And the posts mocking him for being excited about the billionaire are retarded. I am not sure why whoever even posted links to them, honestly.

Flash
08-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I agree, stop attacking the OP that was a good video.

And the posts mocking him for being excited about the billionaire are retarded. I am not sure why whoever even posted links to them, honestly.

I recall tons of people being excited about the billionaire so I won't judge anyone on that. I was using google and looking through old RPF posts and saw tons of members (who are still active) were caught up in it.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 07:33 PM
The first one was 10 minutes. I am not gonna watch another 10 minute video if its going to be a bunch more talking conjecture. Why don't you just do as you ask george to do, and write out your accusations, in staed of asking us to watch a stupid video of some dude slowly talking to a camera and abotu putting me to sleep, and then after 10 minutes, I'm like "WHAT!? THAT'S IT!?"

I'll be honest, I am pissed I watched that video. It was a complete fucking waste of my time. COMPLETE. There wasn't a single thing in it worth even considering, AND it took 10 fucking minutes. Now you want me to look deeper into your accusations? Take a hike!

I am not sending George any money anyways, but his videos are good.

Criticize me all you like, I am not fond of people who prey on others. Be angry about your 10 lost minutes, you didn't have to click on the link.

Jonathan Lebed is a notorious scam artist and George hooked up with him. George also had several notorious mental breakdowns on this forum.

There's no doubt that he's done some good, but there's also no doubt that his sanity and his ethics are questionable. And, I could not care less if you take a deeper look into my "accusations" or not, especially considering that I really didn't make any accusations, just shared some videos that questioned him.

Now settle down, ace, I didn't kick your dog. I posted a video that someone else made about a guy that you likely don't even know.

NewEnd
08-17-2009, 07:40 PM
you didn't have to click on the link.

And I don't have to clink on any more of your links, or read any more of your dumb accusations, I learned my lesson. I won't. Bye bye.

amy31416
08-17-2009, 07:41 PM
And I don't have to clink on any more of your links, or read any more of your dumb accusations, I learned my lesson. I won't. Bye bye.

Ciao.

FSP-Rebel
08-17-2009, 07:48 PM
No need to be so hasty.

muh_roads
08-17-2009, 07:53 PM

I agree with you. George provides good head doesn't he?

ghemminger
08-18-2009, 06:27 AM

damn...If YT starts to feature all my vids in this way, I will be able to reach millions...

I'm really excited and wonder what you guys think?

please no thread hijacking please

TonySutton
08-18-2009, 06:30 AM
You previously posted this video in another thread. Why are you spamming the forums?

legion
08-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Lebed is probably all protected by legal bullshittery considering that's he's done this and much worse before, but George may not be.

Pride comes before the fall.

Some forget that we believe in no force and NO FRAUD.

amy31416
08-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Pride comes before the fall.

Some forget that we believe in no force and NO FRAUD.

Most of us don't, fortunately.

So far, I think we've been pretty good at calling out and rooting out some of the bad seed that is inevitable. But we should never stop being vigilant.

Kotin
08-18-2009, 08:20 PM
most of us don't, fortunately.

So far, i think we've been pretty good at calling out and rooting out some of the bad seed that is inevitable. But we should never stop being vigilant.

qft

legion
08-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Most of us don't, fortunately.

So far, I think we've been pretty good at calling out and rooting out some of the bad seed that is inevitable. But we should never stop being vigilant.

One of the few good things the Obama administration has done is taking steps to strengthen the SEC, which is only currently allowed to engage in civil court cases.

Lebed et al. are about to learn what term "Federal Joint Task Force" really means in relationship to their fraudulent stock promoting. We will be better for having these parasites and criminals in prison for ~25 years. Unfortunately this classification includes some of our favorite "goldbugs" and gold mining stock promoters.

Bucjason
08-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow this was an interesting thread.

Who knew there was so much drama and scandal behind the scenes around here. Better than a soap opera !! :D

jake
08-18-2009, 08:48 PM
george is going to jail?

jmdrake
08-18-2009, 08:54 PM

Well I don't remember everything ghemminger may have done. (Was he the guy behind the millionaire rumors?) But that's a very good video he has up. Much better than what we get from some that we allow to call themselves patriots. *cough* Glenn Beck *cough*. (Donning my Beck supporter flame proof underwear).

If people watch this particular video it can only help. If there's other stuff on the channel that's unhelpful that's something altogether different.

amy31416
08-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow this was an interesting thread.

Who knew there was so much drama and scandal behind the scenes around here. Better than a soap opera !! :D

Heh. Yeah. Hard to believe that I felt sorry for George at one point, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of some of the good things that I'd heard he was part of.

I guess that some people just don't care. I don't know. Perhaps this is an illustration of the bad side of libertarianism--taking advantage of gullible people is permissible, so long as there isn't a law forbidding it.

amy31416
08-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Well I don't remember everything ghemminger may have done. (Was he the guy behind the millionaire rumors?) But that's a very good video he has up. Much better than what we get from some that we allow to call themselves patriots. *cough* Glenn Beck *cough*. (Donning my Beck supporter flame proof underwear).

If people watch this particular video it can only help. If there's other stuff on the channel that's unhelpful that's something altogether different.

His videos about the patriot movement aren't bad at all. It's all the ones he deleted about his financial schemes that are.

Cowlesy
08-21-2009, 03:47 PM

the last thing I want is any of this stuff being promoted on this board by either of these two. too much risk