PDA

View Full Version : Are You a Member of a "Hate Group"? Find Out Here!

clb09
08-16-2009, 06:27 PM
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp#s=AL

This interactive map will show you if you are a member of what this organization deems as a "hate group".

:D

tangent4ronpaul
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Amazing.... I am not. Though my former roomie did drag home an "Official Use Only" directory of "terrorist" organizations... (phone book size) This listed Greenpeace, the Sierra Club and by this time I suspect the CFL.

-t

t0rnado
08-16-2009, 07:01 PM
That map is like 5 years old. I don't know why the bloods and the crips aren't on there.

Dunedain
08-16-2009, 07:04 PM
"Council of Conservative Citizens" is a hate group? I guess I'm not allowed to be conservative on a counsil. What's the world coming to?

RSLudlum
08-16-2009, 07:23 PM
That map is like 5 years old. I don't know why the bloods and the crips aren't on there.

Is La Raza included?

Dianne
08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
I looked up Washington DC and there was no mention of the White House... so this site totally inacurate as to hate groups published.... Congress the #1 hate group... watch as they try to manufacture race wars when they do not exist any longer in this country.

Look.... we just elected a white/black bi-racial President, so don't give me any shit we are prejudice. The Senate is the most prejudice body in the world.. they are trying to make it appear that everything this President does that we don't agree with, is because we are racists. How the hell did this guy get elected to begin with, if we didn't believe in him... as a nation. Of course, the nationa believed in him and through their entire support behind him. If Obama would just tell the Senate and the corporations that own him to go to hell.... he might make an extraordinary President. Right now he is so owned, you have to feel sorry for him. Where the silver tongue devil.... mentally challenged, believes we have 59 states in America, gonna go from here? Maybe he should ask Bush... another mentally challenged president... where the hell we get these guys?

Imperial
08-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Looked up Texas. The FLDS are listed as a "General Hate" group. You know, that compound where all the children were kidnapped by the government on a false lead.

pcosmar
08-16-2009, 08:42 PM
SPLC is a HATE group.

I was listed on the MIAC Report.
PROUDLY :D

james1906
08-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Is La Raza included?

I saw no Latino groups listed

Epic
08-16-2009, 09:55 PM
uhh League of the South is a hate group?

It's just a bunch of southerners for small government and secession. How is wanting secession 'hate' ?

I guess those former Soviet republics were hateful.

Pauls' Revere
08-16-2009, 10:02 PM
or The Nazi Lowriders?...WTF

South Park Fan
08-17-2009, 12:29 AM
uhh League of the South is a hate group?

It's just a bunch of southerners for small government and secession. How is wanting secession 'hate' ?

I guess those former Soviet republics were hateful.

Didn't you get the memo? Opposition to the central state is racist. :rolleyes:

Thesemindz
08-17-2009, 12:50 AM
As an anarchist, I experience hate all the time. Just last week I had a democrat tell me that if she had a gun, she would shoot me with it. Just because she objected to my portrayal of statism as evil.

There's a place to report "hate incidents." I think we should start flooding the site with incidents of hatred and discrimination towards libertarians and anarchists.

-Rob

Thesemindz
08-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Now this is funny.

I tried reporting the following,

Violence against anarchists -
On August 8, 2009, a democrat in springfield missouri told a local man that, "if [she] had a gun she would shoot him." Her motivation was antagonism towards his belief in non-violent anarchy and his continued advocacy for freedom from statist oppresion.

In response, I got a message saying "we had trouble reporting your incident. Try again."

I wonder if it would have worked if I had said, "a white guy shot a black guy."

Hmmmm....

-Rob

Thesemindz
08-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Ok, I just tried again, only this time I clicked the "fill my email inbox with your agenda laden crap" box, and it worked fine.

Maybe that's the magic trick.

-Rob

Epic
08-17-2009, 01:32 AM
As an anarchist, I experience hate all the time. Just last week I had a democrat tell me that if she had a gun, she would shoot me with it. Just because she objected to my portrayal of statism as evil.

There's a place to report "hate incidents." I think we should start flooding the site with incidents of hatred and discrimination towards libertarians and anarchists.

-Rob

Haha, this is kind of funny because this accurately encapsulates the difference between the two philosophies - she wants men with guns to do things that she wants, or else she will shoot them. And you want people to have freedom.

People who don't want to commit violence to others should be shot!

CCTelander
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
now this is funny.

I tried reporting the following,

violence against anarchists -
on august 8, 2009, a democrat in springfield missouri told a local man that, "if [she] had a gun she would shoot him." her motivation was antagonism towards his belief in non-violent anarchy and his continued advocacy for freedom from statist oppresion.

In response, i got a message saying "we had trouble reporting your incident. Try again."

i wonder if it would have worked if i had said, "a white guy shot a black guy."

hmmmm....

-rob

roflmao!

CCTelander
08-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Ok, I just tried again, only this time I clicked the "fill my email inbox with your agenda laden crap" box, and it worked fine.

Maybe that's the magic trick.

-Rob

I'll give you odds that it never shows up on their site as a "hate crime."

mconder
08-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow!!! They have a religious organization on their website. Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints

mconder
08-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Strange that in California La Raza or Acorn isn't listed.

Cowlesy
08-19-2009, 02:12 PM
haha in NY they have Catholics listed

James Madison
08-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Strange. I searched for hours but couldn't find it. Seems the Southern Poverty Law Center has left off one of the biggest hate groups in America: themselves.

acptulsa
08-19-2009, 02:29 PM
You guys just don't get it. To the SPLC, a 'hate group' is any group of people they hate.

pcosmar
08-19-2009, 02:36 PM
You guys just don't get it. To the SPLC, a 'hate group' is any group of people they hate.

I think I resemble that remark. :p

Long_Lamkin
08-19-2009, 02:56 PM
haha in NY they have Catholics listed

They have Traditionalist Catholics listed. What the fuck makes people who don't agree with Vatican II a hate group?

Cowlesy
08-19-2009, 03:07 PM
They have Traditionalist Catholics listed. What the fuck makes people who don't agree with Vatican II a hate group?

Yeah when anyone throws "radical" in front of a noun, I get suspect of them. I don't even know what Vatican II is.

ChaosControl
08-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Nope, unfortunately. :(

ramallamamama
08-19-2009, 03:11 PM
or The Nazi Lowriders?...WTF

They roll in slammed new beetles.

InterestedParticipant
08-19-2009, 03:15 PM
excellent observation!

Theocrat
08-19-2009, 03:19 PM

My sentiments exactly.