PDA

View Full Version : Bob Brinker is Insulting Ron Paul Again

clb09
08-16-2009, 02:19 PM
http://www.klin.com/schedule/talent/media/Bob_Brinker.JPG

He hates Ron Paul but he seems to be ticked off today by the emails and call-ins suggesting that his Pro-NWO, pro-Fed, pro-One World Currency rantings are signs that he is losing his mind! :p

I'm trying to call his show now at 1-800-934-2221 but it's hard to get through.

bucfish
08-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Keep up the Pressure

sparebulb
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
I listened to Brinker for a few minutes yesterday and caught him saying that the chairman of the Fed has pledged a "sacred duty" to one mission, to combat inflation. I wasn't impressed.

clb09
08-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Bob Brinker on Ron Paul, August 16, 2009:

I find Ron Paul's attacks on the Federal Reserve Abhorrent.

evilfunnystuff
08-16-2009, 02:44 PM
he looks like an evil version of ron paul lol

IPSecure
08-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Brinker Joker Poster?

dr. hfn
08-16-2009, 05:29 PM
dont give this guy the traffic.

Objectivist
08-16-2009, 05:41 PM
KGO has him on in the afternoon-weekends and they have an email link to get him live.

KGO Radio 810 out of SF.

pcosmar
08-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Who??

and why does he matter? does he matter? :confused:

clb09
08-16-2009, 05:51 PM
He is HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL to the "average Joe American" when it comes to money advice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Brinker

Moneytalk is heard on close to 200 radio stations on Saturdays and Sundays from 4-7 pm Eastern Time. The show is also heard live over both XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio.

and from his site:

Bob Brinker has more than twenty five years of investment management experience. He is the host of the weekend financial talk program MoneyTalk. The program is nationally broadcast live from 4pm to 7pm Eastern time on Saturdays and Sundays. If you would like to call the program, dial (800) 934-2221. Bob answers investment questions from around the country and discusses current issues on the radio program. If you would like to listen to the program, consult your local listings for broadcast times.

In addition to hosting Moneytalk, Bob Brinker publishes Marketimer, his monthly investment newsletter. Marketimer covers stock market timing, federal reserve policy, specific mutual fund recommendations, and model portfolios for various objectives. Model Portfolio I is designed for investors with aggressive growth investment objectives. Model Portfolio II is designed for investors with long-term growth objectives. Model Portfolio III is designed as a balanced portfolio for current investment income along with capital preservation and modest growth.

lynnf
08-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Brinker Joker Poster?

nah, that should be reserved for Obama ..... dip in the well too many times
and the well runs dry......

lynn

Chester Copperpot
08-16-2009, 06:16 PM
http://www.klin.com/schedule/talent/media/Bob_Brinker.JPG

He hates Ron Paul but he seems to be ticked off today by the emails and call-ins suggesting that his Pro-NWO, pro-Fed, pro-One World Currency rantings are signs that he is losing his mind! :p

I'm trying to call his show now at 1-800-934-2221 but it's hard to get through.

He looks like some actor from a movie which I cant remember... also a slight resemblance to dr. smith from lost in space.

pcosmar
08-16-2009, 06:20 PM
He is HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL to the "average Joe American" when it comes to money advice.

Ah, that would explain it.
I have no money.
It may also explain why the economy is in such a mess. ;)

Anti Federalist
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Ah, that would explain it.
I have no money.
It may also explain why the economy is in such a mess. ;)

<snort> Bwahahahhahaha!!!

:D:D:D

That was priceless.

Objectivist
08-17-2009, 03:03 AM
I appreciate Brinker's stance on energy and that's about it.

Objectivist
08-17-2009, 03:09 AM
He looks like some actor from a movie which I cant remember... also a slight resemblance to dr. smith from lost in space.

With some thick glasses he'd look like Mr Magoo.

clb09
12-05-2009, 03:22 PM
O.K. now Brinker is attacking gold as an investment.

He says it is merely a "speculation"!

His advice on bond income is reasonable but why does Bob Brinker hate Dr. Paul and Peter Schiff so much?

ChooseLiberty
12-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Bob Brinker is a scam artist (if you haven't guessed already).

He's made terrible market calls and then deleted them from his record. IIRC around 2000. like Jim Cramer, etc.

Of course, there's always a new crop of suckers.

LibertyEagle
12-05-2009, 03:45 PM
I listened to Brinker for a few minutes yesterday and caught him saying that the chairman of the Fed has pledged a "sacred duty" to one mission, to combat inflation. I wasn't impressed.

lololol

Well, then they've royally FAILED. The dollar is what, worth 4 cents of what it was when the FED was created.

I call that a FAILURE.

raiha
12-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Never heard of Bob Brinker and i have well and truly heard of and revere Ron Paul.
May BB remain on the edges of obscurity for all his future existences..ie being so obscure he doesn't even make it to the full-blown obscurity....(sorry kiwi perspective!:)))

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2009, 04:08 PM
O.K. now Brinker is attacking gold as an investment.

He says it is merely a "speculation"!

Well, he's probably right. It's speculation and a store of wealth. It's sound money. But it's not "working" capital, and might be separated from "investment" in the economy.

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Bob Brinker is a scam artist (if you haven't guessed already).

He's made terrible market calls and then deleted them from his record. IIRC around 2000. like Jim Cramer, etc.

Of course, there's always a new crop of suckers.

He has a lot of followers. He called for jumping out of the market (90s?) and the following Monday the market took a huge dive. Since then, he has become more a cheerleader, never calling for pull-outs. Maybe someone contacted him and convinced him to never put out "sell" advise again. He is still good for standard investment advise. He educates people about rip-offs in the investment markets (loaded mutual funds, big brokerages fees, churning, annuity scams, etc). But there is the glaring exception of the Fed inflation rip-off...

KCIndy
12-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Keep in mind, Brinker's radio show is not his "bread and butter" it's really more of an big infomercial for his REAL product.... He makes most of his money from selling subscriptions to his POS investment newsletter (Bob Brinker's 'MarketTimer') for $185/year.

Ron Paul's common sense financial advice - given free! - is probably eating into Brinker's income stream, especially after the relative performances of gold vs. Brinker's stock picks over the last, say... oh... TEN YEARS!

:)