PDA

View Full Version : Murray's Mother passes on..

TaylnStorm
08-16-2009, 12:12 PM
This is a message Murray Sabrin sent out this morning..our deepest condolences to him and his family.

--

Mom passed away peacefully at her home Friday evening after battling cancer for more than two decades. Although Mom was determined to live as long as possible, the liver disease was too much for her.

Mom will be remembered for her humor, compassion, wisdom and generosity. In fact, if everyone managed their financial affairs like Mom did, there would be no private or public debt crisis in America today. Mom was the “queen of coupons.” You could not be Mom’s friend unless you “couponed” after she taught you how to stretch the family budget. Mom’s obituary will appear in the Star Ledger and the Record tomorrow.

I must mention again how Florence took care of Mom during the past three years. Florence was more of a daughter than a daughter-in-law, taking Mom to the doctor for chemo treatments, staying with her in the emergency room on numerous occasions, visiting her virtually everyday in the hospital and the rehab center. As Mom used to say, “Without Florence I would be in trouble.” This is one of the great understatements of all time. Florence’s care giving prolonged Mom’s life.

I hope every family has a “Florence.” If not, although I do not advocate cloning, I will make this one exception. Every family should have a “Florence.”

Moreover, when nominations are made for sainthood, Florence should be on the top of the list. After all, there are Jewish saints. I can vouch for that; on August 24th we will be married 41 years.

We will have a grave side ceremony on Monday at Cedar Park Cemetery in Paramus. We meet at the main Mausoleum at 10:40am. Directions to the Cemetery:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=735+forest+avenue,+paramus+nj+07652&spn=0.028230,0.041952&hl=en

Donations can be made in her memory to the Holocaust Center at Ramapo College.
http://www.ramapo.edu/academics/holocaust/index.html

lukemroz
08-16-2009, 01:44 PM
I never met Murray's mother, but I just would like to say how wonderful Murray and Florence are. I have invited Murray to events around NYC / NJ in the past, and he has declined due to the fact they were spending time with his mother.

I also want to point out I have never met anyone in my life who has as much reverence for their spouse as Murray does for Florence. They truly are a great couple.

Arklatex
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
God Bless Murray and his family

t0rnado
08-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Care factor: 0

In fact, if everyone managed their financial affairs like Mom did, there would be no private or public debt crisis in America today.

If Murray Sabrin managed his financial affairs like his mother did, he wouldn't be in campaign debt.

Donations can be made in her memory to the Holocaust Center at Ramapo College.
http://www.ramapo.edu/academics/holocaust/index.html

Also, Ramapo College is a shit hole and their Holocaust "Center" is supported by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the ADL.

Flash
08-16-2009, 06:59 PM
I also thought donations to the Holocaust musuem was a little strange. Anyways I am sorry for Murray and hope he feels better soon.

Also, Ramapo College is a shit hole and their Holocaust "Center" is supported by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the ADL.

lukemroz
08-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Wow I've seen a new low, a death notice trolled by Tornado.

ClayTrainor
08-17-2009, 12:26 AM
RIP Murray's mom :(

t0rnado
08-18-2009, 04:50 AM

Call someone a 'troll' because they hurt your feelings. That's not even clever. Insulting someone isn't the same as trolling them. You need to figure out the meaning of a word before you use it. You're too mentally deficient to even defend this guy. I just posted some facts.

coyote_sprit
08-18-2009, 06:04 AM

Trolling is posting half truths in order to elicit an emotional response, what t0rnado said wasn't trolling because everything he said was dead on. That doesn't mean I don't feel for his family.

TaylnStorm
08-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Care factor: 0

If Murray Sabrin managed his financial affairs like his mother did, he wouldn't be in campaign debt. .

Murray unloaded a significant amount of his own wealth for his campaign - his contribution to the liberty movement. He did what he had to do to get any attention - you head the word "liberty" in that debate last year more times than there ever has in the state of New Jersey. Be well Murray.