PDA

View Full Version : Look Who's back! - What I have been doing to spread the word

AlexMerced
08-16-2009, 08:00 AM
Since last I been here at the forums I've become an instructor at Greico Financial Training training eople to pass exams like the series 7, 63, 24, etc. During my classes I always make sure to:

- During the economics portion of the class talk about austrian economics, and the reality of the business cycle and the fed, but of course I make sure to mention that the test ask questions on it from a keynsian point of view.

teaching class 40-100 people a month, my rate of return has been pretty good, my arguments have become pretty air-tight and for the most part I'm able to get almost the whole class to at least check out mises.org or buy "the politically incorrect guide to the depression"

Of course I still do my occasional economics youtube videos and politics blogging at alexmerced.com which gets some traction. I also tweet mises articles and videos on a daily basis.

PatriotG
08-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Welcome back Alex. I Didn't realize you live on LI. My sister is in Baldwin. Sorry just making Idle conversation.

AlexMerced
08-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I use to live on long island, in freeport, I actually used the baldwin station every day. Now I live in Brooklyn, cause the commute from LI was too much working 12-14 hour days without the commute.

Much better now, though I still visit often to see my little sisters.