PDA

View Full Version : Checklist for August 20th: Things that Need to Happen on that Day for Success

RonPaulFanInGA
08-16-2009, 01:16 AM
Let's see:

1. Reminder e-mail from runrandrun.com to donate
2. E-mail from Ron Paul
3. Liberty blogs and sites reminding people and/or asking for donations for Rand
4. Rand Paul on radio (Alex Jones?)
5. RonPaulForums e-mail (if possible)
6. Rand Paul official campaign e-mail mentioning mid-day the money bomb's success.
7. BreakTheMatrix e-mail

I would mention the CFL, but apparently they can't legally ask for donations for Rand Paul.

What else?

beazy
08-16-2009, 02:25 AM
The cfl needs to hand over their email list to Ron then. I'm not sure if they are the same list or not. I don't think they are I think the cfl list is the largest one, I mean they call my cell phone.

itshappening
08-16-2009, 03:43 AM
8) Get Schiff to do an Email
9) Get Infowars/Prisonplanet to feature the widget or do a story on it the night before

great list by the way

itshappening
08-16-2009, 03:44 AM
The cfl needs to hand over their email list to Ron then. I'm not sure if they are the same list or not. I don't think they are I think the cfl list is the largest one, I mean they call my cell phone.

they are not allowed to their status doesn't allow them to endorse candidates

skyorbit
08-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Is there any project to e-mail all the Cordinators of all the Ron Paul Meet-up Groups?

TRacy

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-16-2009, 11:46 AM
I am giving a campaign speech in my state capital on the 20th and I will be mentioning it during the speech.

RyanRSheets
08-16-2009, 11:55 AM
they are not allowed to their status doesn't allow them to endorse candidates

They aren't, but I imagine there is an email list out there somewhere from Ron's campaign. As long as it was generated from Ron's campaign, I don't think there's an issue.

tangent4ronpaul
08-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Is there any project to e-mail all the Cordinators of all the Ron Paul Meet-up Groups?

TRacy

Can post to the organizers groups on Meetup, but we don't have e-mail addresses for most.

Don't forget Yahoo, Facebook and Myspace groups.

-t

skyorbit
08-16-2009, 02:45 PM
You can contact the organizers of the individual meet-ups directly through there system too though.

Tracy

Epic
08-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Can www.facebook.com/ronpaul send out an update?

Rand needs to phone in a favor to his dad.

dr. hfn
08-16-2009, 05:40 PM
keep spamming Myspace

Michigan11
08-16-2009, 09:07 PM
How about putting up a direct pic/link of randpaulgraphs on this forum......

...and more myspace spam

beazy
08-16-2009, 10:57 PM
They aren't, but I imagine there is an email list out there somewhere from Ron's campaign. As long as it was generated from Ron's campaign, I don't think there's an issue.

If they are not allowed to give a email list over to Ron Paul the founding member whose official campaign site redirected to campainforliberty.com then what's the point. They can give the list without officially endorsing him. Rands moneybomb could be reported as a news item.

dr. hfn
08-17-2009, 01:58 PM
bump!

RonPaulFanInGA
08-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Let's see:

1. Reminder e-mail from runrandrun.com to donate
2. E-mail from Ron Paul
3. Liberty blogs and sites reminding people and/or asking for donations for Rand
4. Rand Paul on radio (Alex Jones?)
5. RonPaulForums e-mail (if possible)
6. Rand Paul official campaign e-mail mentioning mid-day the money bomb's success.
7. BreakTheMatrix e-mail

I would mention the CFL, but apparently they can't legally ask for donations for Rand Paul.

Bump for things that need to happen tomorrow.

Theriot
08-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Ron Paul needs to send an email to his supporters, Rand's site was overloaded with visitors the last time.

bucfish
08-19-2009, 06:54 PM
I think it might be covered but it is up to U'all

Theriot
08-19-2009, 06:59 PM
It would be nice to see Beck plug Rand the day after the money bomb by having him on his show. People will be interested in someone Beck likes and a candidate who raised an absurd amount of money.

Matt Collins
08-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Can www.facebook.com/ronpaul (http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul) send out an update?

Rand needs to phone in a favor to his dad.
That account hasn't been updated in over a year. Rand and a few others are working to gain access to it since there are 137k "fans" of Ron on that account.

Matt Collins
08-19-2009, 08:03 PM
9) Get Infowars/Prisonplanet to feature the widget or do a story on it the night beforeIt's my understanding that they are doing an all day telethon with Rand.