PDA

View Full Version : Kiddushin - 34 - The Love Conspiracy 8/14/2009

jacobin
08-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Kiddushin - 34 - The Love Conspiracy 8/14/2009

YouTube - Kiddushin - 34 - The Love Conspiracy 8/14/2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5UWCToOvwQ)

Shalom Aleichem - Tikkun Olam

Quantum Harmony

Kid-you-shine is the Name used in the Priestly Blessing in the Temple -- the Aaronic Priesthood and the Order of Melchizedek.

This is raw unedited video filmed 8/13/2009 in Saint Joseph, Missouri at the grave site of Simeon Kemper (2/5/1799 - 3/13/1883) partner of Israel Landis (11/17/1808 - 4/15/1893), the architects of the City of Saints (Shiloh).

The Kemper Family owns the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank, which is more powerful than the New York Federal Reserve.

The real creator of the Federal Reserve System was a Cherokee named Oconostota a.k.a. Senator Robert Latham Owen. He was named after his great-great-great-grandfather Oconostota, the Cherokee's tribe principal chief during the Revolutionary War. (source, private KCFed archives)

The first song is Eddie Vedder's Guaranteed based on Christopher McCandless' life (see Into the Wild). The music video of Guaranteed won a Golden Globe and was directed by Marc Rocco. The second song is Society performed by Eddie Veder and written by Jerry Hannan, an Irish-American singer/songwriter.

"Yet even death, of course, does not end life; it only changes social parameters for the survivors and triggers new situations. It too is a force of nature, a mover of people and events." - Dominic Lucien Luk

jacobin
08-15-2009, 02:53 PM
btw, the audio is not purposely synced to the video. I planned to edit the video but decided to just upload it with the original audio. however, when I did the audio was all distorted. so I decided to add Guaranteed to it and then I discovered Society (the second song), and I thought I'd add them both.

it worked out perfectly :) but it -was- not planned