PDA

View Full Version : heeellllloooo! payback, bigtime in Iowa!!

Dave Wood
09-27-2007, 03:55 PM
http://www.iowaindependent.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=1172

Gotta read this!!!:D I am like drooling all over myself right now! Read through to the second set and you will see the Iowa Christian Alliance say something about all of the top and mid-tier candidtates will be there.........Lovin it, and they dont even know about the fund raising yet:D :eek: :D :eek:

undergroundrr
09-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Has anybody asked Ed Failor what he thinks about this?

tiznow
09-27-2007, 04:04 PM
awesome, the addition of drew ivers was huge...hopefully they can make some in roads with this group....they are a key to iowa....crap this is on saturday he (ron paul) won't be able to be there cause of the NH thing....guess drew ivers will represent him?

Chester Copperpot
09-27-2007, 04:05 PM
awesome, the addition of drew ivers was huge...hopefully they can make some in roads with this group....they are a key to iowa

I like how Romney sends his anti-gay stooge to tell them what they want to hear.

goldstandard
09-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Wow! Only good news today!

Sean
09-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I wonder if Brownback is about to drop out?

Bob Cochran
09-27-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm sure Romney would never dare show his face at a meeting like that.

His Mormonism would be picked apart. Plenty of Americans have no real idea what Morminism is all about, but lots of Christians do.

Syren123
09-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Nice backpedaling on the ICA debate mess.

Note to Iowa Independent: Ron Paul is not a former Congressman.

As far as getting James Dobson's endorsement....uh....Fred has been married what, three times? Get real.

mavtek
09-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow! Only good news today!

Yea........... Right!

tiznow
09-27-2007, 04:16 PM
I love the rudy bash too with them saying that the christians would retreat and just let hillary win if he were the nomination

ron paul is your answer republicans....get over the war....and WAKE UP

trispear
09-27-2007, 04:17 PM
But remember, Mormonism has nothing to do with Mitt Romney as a leader, it's only his private life and it should stay there, out of the voter's minds. Clearly, if Romney were a Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Satanist, or Scientologist - it shouldn't matter as you're voting Romney as your President - not your church pastor:rolleyes:

(Nothing against Mormonism - just illustrating the absurdity of Romney's own argument. Religion reflects a large part of one's worldview, and hence plays a role in their decision making process - it's perfectly valid to consider their religion.)